Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures (28448 Views)

Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
jashar:
people that find it difficult to attend ordinary primary school, you're giving them e-library. To do what na? undecided
Are you out of your senses right??
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by afbstrategies: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Puffydon1:
Did Benue State invited him and he refused to go

He does not need to be invited. He is the president. Has he indicated any willingness to travel to Benue?
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by dammysel(f): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
He should branch Benue na it's not far. Shior!
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
afbstrategies:

He does not need to be invited. He is the president. Has he indicated any willingness to travel to Benue?
Should the president visit Benue by all means?? .
what about the delegation he send to condole with the Benue State govt??
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by millionboi2: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Annnonymous:
I still haven't seen a worthy opponent to defeat baba in 2019.

Critics don't quote me abeg, i'm not feeling too fine
lol

U no want mek we chop ur head off

Baba must go
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by SweetJoystick(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Puffydon1:
You're a fool for calling The President a mad man.
You, your father, your mother and the president are all MAD.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by afbstrategies: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Puffydon1:
Should the president visit Benue by all means?? .
what about the delegation he send to condole with the Benue State govt??

Yes, he should visit Benue by all means, not only to support the victims and their families but to clear doubts among many Nigerians that he is cold, detached and insensitive.
Why didn't he send a delegation to Nasarawa?
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by sekem: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thank God o!

Baba is looking so healthy nowadays

You won't believe this was a man so many even celebrated his 'rumoured' death just some few months ago

Sai Baba!

One with God is majority indeed
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by 007ejikzs(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
#trendavideoandfinishthepresident#
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Wesely01(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Puffydon1:
Almakura na his political son.
Abi your head dey leak oil ne?

No na ororo
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
theNOISEmaker:
and i weep for my beloved country where cows are more sensible than humans.. Upon say you read wetin carry am go there you still dey talk thrash.. Mtchewww
Dont you think youre the one without brain here?
Cant you just use your common sense and read in between the lines. How come its after Fulani cows were killed in Nasarawa state that Buhari deemed it right to go there to commission rubbish projects?
FFK said it just yesterday that the idiot is going to Nasarawa state today to console the Fulani herdsmen over their killed cattles and really he is there in Nasarawa today in the guise of going there to commission projects. Who is deceiving who?

Why haven't the F0ol visited Benue and Taraba states up till now? Does it mean those states don't have projects to be commissioned too?

Better use your brain and stop spewin trash.

Ekems2017 nice one jawe. Our Presidiot values cows more than the citizens of the Country
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Organs(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Naijacost22:
SO FFK was right. This IDIOT called Buhari couldn't travel to benue that is next door to Nasarawa?

Finally NNAMDI KANU was Right, he was just way ahead of our time.

Hmm so these are your heros, mentally ill FFk and coward runaway Kanu that you don't even know where he is hiding.... bros, your case needs urgent deliverance oh.
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by ogbeniolola: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
From your moniker, I can tell the kind of person you are!
SweetJoystick:
presidency, tell your principal i said he is MAD and that he is going back home 2019. People were killed in Rivers, Benue, Taraba and Kaduna yet he didn't deem it fit to visit the states and mourn with citizens of the affected states, but if na to commission project wey go glorify am, you go see am visiting the state, yeye man
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by jashar(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Puffydon1:
Are you out of your senses right??

Is that a question or a comment? Doesn't the North have the lowest literacy rate in the Country?

I like being objective, no sentiments. And I don't trade banters either.. So, park well...
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by PStacks(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
See how this guy perfectly mimicked president Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0XUYyG_Y4c
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by ekems2017(f): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
My dear I choose not to reply that fellow because it's not every person I respond to on this platform. He might still be sucking his mother's breast so I dont have his time.

MISTAICEY02288:
[size=8pt][/size]
Dont you think youre the one without brain here?
Cant you just use your common sense and read in between the lines. How come its after Fulani cows were killed in Nasarawa state that Buhari deemed it right to go there to commission rubbish projects?
FFK said it just yesterday that the idiot is going to Nasarawa state today to console the Fulani herdsmen over their killed cattles and really he is there in Nasarawa today in the guise of going there to commission projects. Who is deceiving who?

Why haven't the F0ol visited Benue and Taraba states up till now? Does it mean those states don't have projects to be commissioned too?

Better use your brain and stop spewin trash.

Ekems2017 nice one jawe. Our Presidiot values cows more than the citizens of the Country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2018
ekems2017:
My dear I choose not to reply that fellow because it's not every person I respond to on this platform. He might still be sucking his mother's breast so I dont have his time.

Lol.... No mind the Mor0n.
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by CoolAmbience(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2018
Annnonymous:
I still haven't seen a worthy opponent to defeat baba in 2019.

Critics don't quote me abeg, i'm not feeling too fine

Lol.

But that is the truth in black and white.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.