Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls (4992 Views)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls / Why Do Hungry Girls Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
And you came like what undecided
Why are you guys so pain when a ladies take something from you shocked ask your grannies what's the responsibility of a man towards women since you've forgotten cool African men too get wahala for body

Why will she be acting chest pain after eating 2 big goat meat ,if na for mama omodion shop, that rice meat n malt go reach 2k, join the one she ate the other day... But she won't appreciate sad
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

My level big past her own, she is a confused girl

I don't deal with people that are confused
Excuse me homeboiy is like you've forgotten that you're a dwarf so lemme remind you undecided
Do you nor how hard it is to date short people undecided better thank her cause she's doing you a favour by dating you cool do you know what people on the streets will say when you're walking down the road together or what her friends will say I just can't deal with it biko cool

Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by sekxyqueen(f): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I think it's wrong to call her a "Hungry girl" because she's not as fortunate as you.

You should be glad you got something someone is benefiting from.

smiley
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by fancy4eve(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
WTF... I been think say na my ex be the only hungry Nigerian girl I have seen but No the present is the worst... I know my ex that even if u call her at 12 midnight she will still tell u that she's hungry.

Babe wey dey form America accent on phone ,took her out, she said she don't want to take anything (forming part 1)but as I come insist she take something, she finished 2 big bottles of sminof come download am with 2 plates of goat pepper soup embarassed, .come stand up tell me say her mama be send her messages that she's leaving... She left lipsrsealed

2 days ago, as I find out say my bro girlfriend they prepare ogbono soup, ( I don't like It) I vex go cook rice and stew with goat �, whether this babe na witch as I just De cook finish she called ,asking if I cooked fried rice, that her mama cook one local food wey she no like.. My bro girlfriend went back n cooked another jollof rice.. Not up to ten minutes this babe land ,maybe she first hang around dey perceive the aroma, I asked my bro girlfriend to get her food, she go carry jollof rice with 2 big meat give her, with malt, she said she won't eat if e no be fried Rice(forming part2) undecided.

Everyone left remaining two of us,she asked for water, I gave her water from the fridge, she say na hot one she need, as I go outside gate to get her water, come back come see say this girl Don eat the good half, not up to ten minutes she finished the food with malt, come dey claim say throat dey pain her.... I discharged her n have not called or replied her messages.... I found out she's a confused girl and I don't deal with confused girls.

80% of naija girls are hungry, u go just see them they carry big big hand bags, check am na tissue and pan cake dey am sad

Cc biacan
just keep quite.....i believe u hv a sister,so treat sumone else's sister d way u want odas 2 treat urs ryt.
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by sirgalahad26(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Admit what
to your wrong doings of course!
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
fancy4eve:
just keep quite.....i believe u hv a sister,so treat sumone else's sister d way u want odas 2 treat urs ryt.

Na only me my mama born

I don't have a sister
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

Why will she be acting chest pain after eating 2 big goat meat ,if na for mama omodion shop, that rice meat n malt go reach 2k, join the one she ate the other day... But she won't appreciate sad
Will you keep quiet undecided you don't even appreciate her for coming...... do you know how much the things she put's on cost,the stress of coming to your place alone undecided do you know how hard it is to date women this days undecided stop being a sissy homeboiy and own up to your responsibilities cool
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Excuse me homeboiy is like you've forgotten that you're a dwarf so lemme remind you undecided
Do you nor how hard it is to date short people undecided better thank her cause she's doing you a favour by dating cool do you know what people on the streets will say when you're walking down the road together or what her friends will say I just can't deal with it biko cool

Hahaha dwarf ke? I tall pass her, I fine pass her, so hold am there, admit that's she's confused.. She dey use Benin sense for me, forming chest pain after enjoyment
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by IamAirforce1: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
sirgalahad26:

to your wrong doings of course!

I've only posted about myself so I don't know what you're talking about
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Will you keep quiet undecided you don't even appreciate her for coming...... do you know how much the things she put's on cost,the stress of coming to your place alone undecided do you know how hard it is to date women this days undecided stop being a sissy homeboiy and own up to your responsibilities cool

Why modify?

Girls are cheap, do u know how many girls I touch daily

This is 2018 I don't settle for less

If u girls don't stop una hungry attitude, e go lead to another thing
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

Hahaha dwarf ke? I tall pass her, I fine pass her, so hold am there, admit that's she's confused.. She dey use Benin sense for me, forming chest pain after enjoyment
A lady being short aren't an issue but short men are a no go area for ladies shocked wait which enjoyments are you talking about homeboiy she helped you ate your undone food is that why you're barking like a public dog on a public forum shocked shocked have you forgotten that you're a man and it's your duty to spend on a lady either your girlfriend or not cool only broke guys cook at home and invite ladies over to eat the trash cool do you know how many men will gladly accept this offer of their girlfriend coming to their house to eat undecided better appreciate what you have before you lose it cool
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
A lady being short aren't an issue but short men are a no go area for ladies shocked wait which enjoyments are you talking about homeboiy she helped you ate your undone food is that why you're barking like a public dog on a public forum shocked shocked have you forgotten that you're a man and it's your duty to spend on a lady either your girlfriend or not cool only broke guys cook at home and invite ladies over to eat the trash cool do you know how many men will gladly accept this offer of their girlfriend coming to their house to eat undecided better appreciate what you have before you lose it cool

See u forming big babe, I know say u hungry pass her

Why depend on a man to do all ur needs

Be a real slay Queen by becoming independent, then people like me will stop complaining undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

Why modify?

Girls are cheap, do u know how many girls I touch daily

This is 2018 I don't settle for less

If u girls don't stop una hungry attitude, e go lead to another thing

So this is what you do on a daily basis go out to touch ladies funnnnnnkkkkkkeeeeee shocked shocked
This is 2018 homeboiy so the earlier you stop being a sissy the better cool No lady wants to settle for dwarfs who smoke and drink lean how to be a man it will make you go a long way...... I hope it helps cool
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
So this is what you do on a daily basis go out to touch ladies funnnnnnkkkkkkeeeeee shocked shocked
This is 2018 homeboiy so the earlier you stop being a sissy the better cool No lady wants to settle for dwarfs who smoke and drink lean how to be a man it will make you go a long way...... I hope it helps cool

As if u have my picture tongue

E pain u say ur fellow hungry girl has been exposed

Be independent n no one will complain tongue
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

See u forming big babe, I know say u hungry pass her

Why depend on a man to do all ur needs

Be a real slay Queen by becoming independent, then people like me will stop complaining undecided
Homeboiy I nor you're having a hard time same way we're having hard times dealing with dwarfs cool I just can't take it biko not this time 2018 is a year of we ladies making progress so dating dwarfs will be a bad idea biko...... I hope it helps cool
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Homeboiy I nor you're having a hard time same way we're having hard times dealing with dwarfs cool I just can't take it biko not this time 2018 is a year of we ladies making progress so dating dwarfs will be a bad idea biko...... I hope it helps cool

Who is a dwarf ?

Post my picture if u have it

Hungry girl tongue

I tall pass u
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

As if u have my picture tongue

E pain u say ur fellow hungry girl has been exposed

Be independent n no one will complain tongue
This is you before you starts using bleaching cream.....i hope it helps homeboiy
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

Who is a dwarf ?

Post my picture if u have it

Hungry girl tongue

I tall pass u
This is you after you using bleaching creams......homeboiy I hope it helps cool
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
This is you before you started using bleaching cream.....i hope it helps homeboiy

grin

And that person there is a dwarf lipsrsealed

I need a recent pic tongue
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
I am done dating broke girls says the boy that is still owing 9mobile 100 naira since January 22

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

grin
And that person there is a dwarf lipsrsealed
I need a recent pic tongue
Check again my little dwarf tongue wink
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Apination(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
I like girls who are 100% themselves, who have a sense of moderation. That girl isn't hungry but a fake ass bitch undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
This is you after you using bleaching creams......homeboiy I hope it helps cool

So how is that person there a dwarf

embarassed undecided

See oga Celestine, stop claiming feminine

It won't help u

U went to Raw padgin thread to get the pix tongue

Fresh boy like me tongue

E pain u say ur hungry attitude no gree make u soft like me
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
I am done dating broke girls says the boy that is still owing 9mobile 100 naira since January 22

9mobile agent undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

So how is that person there a dwarf

embarassed undecided

See oga Celestine, stop claiming feminine

It won't help u

U went to Raw padgin thread to get the pix tongue

Fresh boy like me tongue

E pain u say ur hungry attitude no gree make u soft like me
You've been busted homeboiy I'm happy for you grin

Wait lemme do you a favour and take down the pics grin grin

Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhhahahhahahhahahahhahaha.... Very funny one. Throat dey pain am indeed. Won't b surprised if d op made this story up sef
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
You've been busted homeboiy I'm happy for you grin

Wait lemme do you a favour and take down the pics grin grin

Why take it down

As a fresh guy

I don' t care

But stop ur hungry attitude

And don't encourage �
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhahahhahahhahahahhahaha.... Very funny one. Throat dey pain am indeed. Won't b surprised if d op made this story up sef

Adaumunocha

Real
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by biacan(f): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

Why take it down

As a fresh guy

I don' t care

But stop ur hungry attitude

And don't encourage �
Awon bleaching bobo abi you want make I post the one way you dey drink for parlour or the one you snap at the back of that car grin grin

better be greatful to that lady

So nah like this you want make I come Benin so if I chop meat you go run come nairaland come create thread about am grin grin grin
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by 0ubenji(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
WTF... I been think say na my ex be the only hungry Nigerian girl I have seen but No the present is the worst... I know my ex that even if u call her at 12 midnight she will still tell u that she's hungry.

Babe wey dey form America accent on phone ,took her out, she said she don't want to take anything (forming part 1)but as I come insist she take something, she finished 2 big bottles of sminof come download am with 2 plates of goat pepper soup embarassed, .come stand up tell me say her mama be send her messages that she's leaving... She left lipsrsealed

2 days ago, as I find out say my bro girlfriend they prepare ogbono soup, ( I don't like It) I vex go cook rice and stew with goat �, whether this babe na witch as I just De cook finish she called ,asking if I cooked fried rice, that her mama cook one local food wey she no like.. My bro girlfriend went back n cooked another jollof rice.. Not up to ten minutes this babe land ,maybe she first hang around dey perceive the aroma, I asked my bro girlfriend to get her food, she go carry jollof rice with 2 big meat give her, with malt, she said she won't eat if e no be fried Rice(forming part2) undecided.

Everyone left remaining two of us,she asked for water, I gave her water from the fridge, she say na hot one she need, as I go outside gate to get her water, come back come see say this girl Don eat the good half, not up to ten minutes she finished the food with malt, come dey claim say throat dey pain her.... I discharged her n have not called or replied her messages.... I found out she's a confused girl and I don't deal with confused girls.

80% of naija girls are hungry, u go just see them they carry big big hand bags, check am na tissue and pan cake dey am sad

Cc biacan
no doubt..the girl is igbo.. OP likewise...
I cud figure..from d narrative.. grin
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:

9mobile agent undecided

hehehee i laff in swahili
Re: I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls by Homeboiy: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Awon bleaching bobo abi you want make I post the one way you dey drink for parlour or the one you snap at the back of that car grin grin

better be greatful to that lady

So nah like this you want make I come Benin so if I chop meat you go run come nairaland come create thread about am grin grin grin

Do u know me in person

Na too much if AC and enjoyment make my skin fresh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband Because Of N1500 To Buy Meat / Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. / What Can A Woman Take Immediately After Seex To Avoid Pregnancy? URGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.