Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. (4994 Views)

Sexual Satisfaction In Married Women DOES NOT Depend On Penis Size / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Women tend to be so much in touch with their emotions. Before a woman completely falls in love, she tends to be selfish with her feelings and a man can hardly read her mind. However, when she falls deeply in love, no more mind-reading is needed and the signs become more obvious.

Here are five things a woman does when she falls in love

1. She cuts off other guys

A woman in love has no time for other guys. If she used to flirt or hang out with them, she suddenly cuts them off. She starts to think they are no longer necessary because she's found what her heart wants. 

2. She acts "silly"

Before she falls in love, she hides her true self and you wouldn't think she is capable of doing funny stuff. But the moment she falls in love, she begins to act silly before you. Her love and joy begin bubbling up and she can't hold it in any longer. 

3. Her looks matter to her

She wants to be her best self when she is with you. She knows you think she is beautiful and she wouldn't wish to mess that up. She is conscious of herself when she is around you because she cares so much about what you think about her. Let her know she is beautiful just the way she is.

4. "I" becomes "We"

She begins to use "we" instead of "I" when referring to both of you

This means she sees the two of you as one unit. She no longer sees a future alone or with someone else. Her mind is set to believe that you are the man of her future. 

She starts to tell you how much she misses you, how she thinks about you and how she feels about you. It takes a lot of courage for a woman to admit her feelings but when she is in love, she doesn't care.  

5.Guys on nairaland please Bash this creatures less we know they are not perfect all the time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by adeboi1: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
They hardly put something like this on fronts page except snakes.

4 Likes

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Spot on.
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Jayslicky: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Too bad many Naija women don't fall in love anymore, they now Fall for Money.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by faithfull18(f): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Una no dey tire, same goes for most guys now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
faithfull18:

I feel guys on nairaland like women like this. lol

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
I prefer women with guns... that shit turns me ongrin

1 Like

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by mamajj17(f): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jayslicky:

Same applys to most Naija Men in Western World, mainly in Europe...They are called GIGOLOS grin grin grin
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2019
mamajj17:

Same applys to most Naija Men in Western World, mainly in Europe...They are called GIGOLOS grin grin grin

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by mamajj17(f): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=drezzyx post=83270461][/quote]
My dear plenty of them ooo, mostly the Lazy Ass cheesy grin grin
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
English is dead
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Very Correct but She Can Still Change Her Mind If You Play your Cards Wrongly... Buy The Book "The 12letters Of King Boma" you Will Learn
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Jacqueline22(f): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2019
Jayslicky:

Naija girls dix and that!! Ain’t you guys tired �

1 Like

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by virago(f): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2019
drezzyx:
Women tend to be so much in touch with their emotions. Before a woman completely falls in love, she tends to be selfish with her feelings and a man can hardly read her mind. However, when she falls deeply in love, no more mind-reading is needed and the signs become more obvious.

Here are five things a woman does when she falls in love

1. She cuts off other guys

A woman in love has no time for other guys. If she used to flirt or hang out with them, she suddenly cuts them off. She starts to think they are no longer necessary because she's found what her heart wants. 

2. She acts "silly"

Before she falls in love, she hides her true self and you wouldn't think she is capable of doing funny stuff. But the moment she falls in love, she begins to act silly before you. Her love and joy begin bubbling up and she can't hold it in any longer. 

3. Her looks matter to her

She wants to be her best self when she is with you. She knows you think she is beautiful and she wouldn't wish to mess that up. She is conscious of herself when she is around you because she cares so much about what you think about her. Let her know she is beautiful just the way she is.

4. "I" becomes "We"

She begins to use "we" instead of "I" when referring to both of you

This means she sees the two of you as one unit. She no longer sees a future alone or with someone else. Her mind is set to believe that you are the man of her future. 

She starts to tell you how much she misses you, how she thinks about you and how she feels about you. It takes a lot of courage for a woman to admit her feelings but when she is in love, she doesn't care.  

5.Guys on nairaland please Bash this creatures less we know they are not perfect all the time.

Things women DO when they fall in love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2019
virago:

Things women DO when they fall in love
DO a particular thing or more.. Any more observation English teacher am still learning..
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2019
faithfull18:

Na una dey collect all the money wey we dey hustle.
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Jacqueline22(f): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=drezzyx post=83272002][/quote]

What happened to you...
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by faithfull18(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2019
comshots:
Na una dey collect all the money wey we dey hustle.
Which money You better wake up and smell the coffee, most women are the major financiers in this present age, look around you.
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2019
faithfull18:

Which money You better wake up and smell the coffee, most women are the major financiers in this present age, look around you.

Your head nor correct
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2019
faithfull18:

The marriageable ones.
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by faithfull18(f): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2019
condemn:

Your head nor correct
That must be the females in your family, nonentity.
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:

What happened to you...
Feeling good today.
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by skywalker240(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=drezzyx post=83272002][/quote] is that Craig David?
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Skmoda360(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tell lala Mr snake man to forward it to front page.....
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Happyfela(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
When helen fell in love with one short hausa moneybag she cut me off... Op u real
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
skywalker240:
is that Craig David?
Yeah.
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
skywalker240:
is that Craig David?
Yes
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by carter009(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by debaj10: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
faithfull18:

lol
aunty, cam Dan.
if u listen to radio at all, u learn just how disenfranchised women in Nigeria truly r.
education
nutrition
health
work/life
finance
policy
religion
politics

In fact…

I think I'll start a campaign on it soon.
make I tink am fes. smiley
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
debaj10:
lol
aunty, cam Dan.
if u listen to radio at all, u learn just how disenfranchised women in Nigeria truly r.
education
nutrition
health
work/life
finance
policy
religion
politics

In fact…

I think I'll start a campaign on it soon.
make I tink am fes. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) / Why Would A Girlfriend Do This? / Post A Pic Of Ya Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.