Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC (20106 Views)

Richard Akinjide Is Dead / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / EFCC Arraigns Jumoke Akinjide For N650m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by bakila: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2018
Desyner:
No. Innocent lives and justice are of greater priority. Can N650m in APC's hand restore life?
My post is to the effect that the lawyer wants to ensure that his client is not subjected to thelvagaries of trial.
The money is not going to APC, but Nigeria where it belongs.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by ashjay001(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

What is the present situation ? Looming war ? 7 million lost jobs ? Negative economic growth ? Voices of secession ? Mass emigration ? Looting in Aso rock ? Fulanis hegemony ? Divided government ? Nepotism I?
Disdain for the Constitution ? Hunger and unemployment ?

Did any of those ever leave our shithole, since independence?

Some of those are being attended to, far better than any previous govt did. And, d results, within ds past 3yrs are fantastic, when compared to d past 16yrs with d income earned during d period.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Desyner: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2018
bakila:

My post is to the effect that the lawyer wants to ensure that his client is not subjected to thelvagaries of trial.
The money is not going to APC, but Nigeria where it belongs.
listen to yourself. How did you manage to tie me to PDP ?
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by bakila: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2018
Desyner:
listen to yourself. How did you manage to tie me to PDP ?
Did you read PDP in my post that you quoted?
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Desyner: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2018
bakila:
Did you read PDP in my post that you quoted?
who wrote this ?
bakila:
So the herdsmen news is the anthem of PDP to defeat PMB?
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by akinszz: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2018
yanabasee:
PDP diehard fans right now!!!
PDP and APC are the same... thief thief am, thief collect am...
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by konoplyanka: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2018
vicfy:
Afonjas! You were given some money for campaign purposes, and you hid it underneath your carpet, thereby denying GEJ his chances of winning in d SW. Your tribe has always been known as Saboteurs.

Saboteurs like Olisa metu.

wawa pig!
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Gamesmart: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by backspaced(f): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Vacancy!Vacancy!!Vacancy!!!

Sales Executive – Supermarket Solutions

A well-established company, and a pioneer in the field of supermarket solutions, is looking for Sales Executives. You would identify new and upcoming supermarkets, understand the client’s requirements, coordinate with the design dept., and ensure timely execution.

Total experience of 8-10 years, with good market knowledge, preferably someone working in modern trade with an FMCG company, with existing network and good relationships in the modern trade segment.

Immediate hire, attractive package.

Send CV to recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by sekem: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2018
A female yammer, she is
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by sen5050: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2018
na only U no.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by NovusHomo(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
See thief face.

PDP and stealing.

Oloye ko, OLE/THIEF ni.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Nasir123(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2018
ashjay001:
Its amazing that, some citizens of this country, want to return PDP to governanceshockedangry

Its really amazing! cry
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Nasir123(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2018
hushpapi:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had. Just under 4yrs, we know get to know who is truly a leader and those who appear to be looters. The first president cable enough to tackle adenuga (glo) which president don try am before wey Babangida and obasanjo won’t para. Despite the fact that adenuga never pay any tax to this country.

Buhari just keep doing your thing, even Jesus get haters when he was on earth but still concur. God is your strength mr president. Whoever place his hands on another person head stopping him from moving forward, trust me! He is going no where too they will both remain on the same position

Thank you.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
3Ebisco:
A former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Jumoke Akinjide, has returned N650 million to the Federal Government.

Akinjide informed the court about this development today, when she notified Justice Muslim Sule Hassan of a Federal High Court in Lagos of her plans to reach an out-of-court settlement with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The EFCC had preferred a fraud and money laundering charge against her over the campaign money for the Peoples Democratic Party in Oyo State received from the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

Her lawyer, Chief Bolaji Ayorinde (SAN), told the court that before the start of trial, the party took the decision to return the fund complained of by the prosecution through his client.

“The entire money from the charge is the sum of N650 million. The funds were campaign money for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Oyo state in the 2015 general elections.

“The defendants who were PDP chieftains in Oyo state acting on the collective decision of the party decided to refund the money.

“I had a word with the EFCC’s lawyer, Rotimi Oyedepo, and we think it is wise going forward and at this point not to subject this matter to further adjudication and waste the time of the court.

“We decided that counsels on all sides should meet to look at the way forward on this charge, the money complained of having been refunded by the party through Jumoke Akinjide.

“My application is that the court should adjourn for further hearing pending the outcome of our discussion”, the silk said.

Other defence lawyers, Micheal Lana and Akinola Oladeji, were also in support of the plan.

Responding, EFCC’s lawyer, Rotimi Oyedepo, said he is not opposed to an adjournment to allow for discussion between parties.

He said: “I confirmed the discussion with the silk this morning. But I want to say that the matter before the court is not principally about campaign funds.

“I also confirmed that the commission had recovered the sum of N650 million, not from the chieftains and principal members of the PDP, but rather from the first defendant (Oloye Jumoke Akinjide).

“Section 270 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act (ACJA) 2015 allow parties to discuss. In view of the fact that the silk has applied for an adjournment to allow for discussion, we would not be objecting to his application”.

After listening to the submissions of the two parties in the matter, The Presiding judge, Justice Hassan adjourned further hearing in the matter till February 22.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/former-minister-jumoke-akinjide-returns.html

Thief!
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Mopolchi: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
datribune:
Like Father, like Daughter.

In d days of d NPN, it was Richard.
In d days of d PDP, it is Jumoke.

In 1983, GMB collected Richard's loot back to the treasury.
In 2018, PMB is collecting Jumoke's loot back to the treasury.

We will ensure that the AU & internationally recognized Anti-corruption champion continues with dis patriotic duty.
This nation will never return to the years of d locust.
Omo e dey dia lineage to dey loot and return to Buhari lineage, if Buhari no dey again.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by newslifeop: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ye
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by stephaniefernan: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stock Market is just a high risk game always. It always have no clue about the rise and downfall of the market. Usually, the international stock market is run by USA only. www.amazon.com/ZARAR-Gaming-Cosplay-Yellow-Costume/dp/B0792Y1Y38
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by manitoba(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
What a funny plea. You collected 650m in 2015, fixed it at a minimum of 10-15% per annnum ( 65m *3 years= 195m minimum interest) and she wants to return only 650m. Smh for this naija.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by lilAZeeZ(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
and those dat are still want PDP governance to return will remain in hell fire useless people undecided
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by gbishman: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Growing up as a child we taught that stealing is a sin, which must be punished to serve as a deterrent to the culprit and for others.
Its absurd to find out in Nigeria that when you steal and you are caught, you can then seek a plea bargain to return the loot while you walk away freely.
I just wonder what the moral lesson is to be learnt here, is it that i can go ahead and steal provided i don't get caught and if i get caught prepare for an out of court settlement, is that the lesson?.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Krisddon: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
ashjay001:
Its amazing that, some citizens of this country, want to return PDP to governanceshockedangry
...And you think APC is better?
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by bakila: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Desyner:

who wrote this ?

You mentioned or quoted a different comment.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Desyner: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
bakila:
You mentioned or quoted a different comment.
smh . . .
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by bakila: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Desyner:
smh . . .
Good.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Desyner: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
bakila:

Good.
You are clearly out to argue. I saw it and avoided you. Your post is there for all to see.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by ofuonyebi: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
when jomoke, olisa metu, fayouse, ffk, koro ibo, nnamani, kinsley kuku, deziani, madam patience & co nig.ltd, don't 4get their oga dasuki..

decided to finish this country...by taking 9ja into recession....and the innocent workers died without salaries, the sick died in the hospital without

drugs, the student and their uncle...ASUU...were always on strike....with all these shame of some of them returning their loot, these same set of

shameless idiots, want to come and take over nigeria govt. again in 2019....fools and thieves of the black paradise!...return our money like jumoke

even as some of you don dey faint for hospital....if you hate corruption ...like & share...but...if u are one of the them, cry like the black owl!
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by bakila: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Desyner:
You are clearly out to argue. I saw it and avoided you. Your post is there for all to see.
Good argument from you.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
She and her father are a disgrace to Oyo state

Chip of the old block

pen robber
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC by stephaniefernan: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wrench Vest Really inspired with the blog and the comments of the different users in this post is too useful. The words selecting by the writer in this article is also too inspiring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Operatives Vacate NASS As News Of DSS DG's Sack Filters In.. / S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south / Buhari Didn’t Need NJC To Appoint Me – Acting CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.