Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community (41719 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by MrMakaveli20(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Nairaland visitors, pls don't take that goat that commented ist serious.
He's under payroll, that's why he's struggling to occupy the front page while defending this satanic government led by Lucifer's last born ( Buhari).
Imagine one person made a first, second and third comment on one thread, this is to tell you how desperate he is to defend this government just because of little change he gets from the government without considering the feelings of majority of Nigerians who are suffering because of the hardship Buhari inflicted on them ( Selfishness and wickedness of the highest order ).
Monitor his moniker and stop seeing him as a serious being.

I just typed this just because of some nairaland visitors that would be influenced by his stupid comment. I am saying out of experience because I was very gullible when I was just a visitor.

I repeat, don't allow his useless comment to influence you.
I don't even bother reading the comments of that animal. Always going about disgracing his lineage and littering threads with his irrelevancy.

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by jrusky(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
May it not be well with PDP

PDP Did you read the post before you comment? Is ondo state PDP state?

Pls are you normal Just asking.

5 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by SalamRushdie: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

They know very well that baba is doing well on agriculture

They want to use Fulani herdsmen to destabilize is government

So it's PDP that stopped Buhari from being firm on Herdmen..So it's PDP that turn a whole IG of police into Fulani herdsmen spokesperson ? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Monent52: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
[left][/left]
madone:
can u listen to ur self talk like a cursed fool. Ur brain cells must have drained out.. Ode
You are correct my dear

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by BeardedMeat(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
madone:
can u listen to ur self talk like a cursed fool. Ur brain cells must have drained out.. Ode
Chaii!! Make you pity Sarrki nau

1 Like

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by big3boy: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
be ready to do the needful
lets all start the right thing
Islam teaches you don't allow anybody take your property even if you have to die.
this country is doomed. we all must be ready for the murderers.
listen to other than this at your own risk

4 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Ratello: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

You are back to your default state again I thought you have been adjusted.

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by big3boy: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

y,
if your govt. can be destabilized while you control the military, the police and the navy, air-force etc, then you don't deserve to head that country

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Saintmary(f): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:
He's under payroll, that's why he's struggling to occupy the front page while defending this satanic government led by Lucifer's last born ( Buhari).
Imagine one person made a first, second and third comment on one thread, this is to tell you how desperate he is to defend this government just because of little change he gets from the government without considering the feelings of majority of Nigerians who are suffering because of the hardship Buhari inflicted on them ( Selfishness and wickedness of the highest order ).

I just typed this just because of some nairaland visitors that would be influenced by his stupid comment. I am saying out of experience because I was very gullible when I was just a visitor.

Fifteen thousand Naira per month for entry level e-warrior. I don't like calling people names though.

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by ogbunka: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
#NnamdiKanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”

-Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by planetzoom: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity
PDP is disaster

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Saintmary(f): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

Yes
I love my president
I am a patriot
Your patriotism stinks, it's motivated by money!!!

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by bendike: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

Stupid, what has pdp got to do with this? Ondo is an Apc state. The lga chairman in the area is apc so what rubbish are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by newslifeop: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Really
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Chiedu4Trump post=64857782]

Stop talking Rubbish Sarrki.

We are southerners we go to school on merit not quota.

Your own gov said that "This govt is complicit in the killings".

Watch Ortom accuse Buhari

maybe some of you donnt read ur comments after post n review what you sound like .
buhari wants a 2nd term ,,2019 is almost here and the best strategy he could utilize is to use fulani is own kinsmen to terrorize nigeria,,give them amunition @ a time nigerian would av appraised him for silencing boko haram insurgences ... who does that ??
weytin be buhari gain??

1 Like

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by kolaish(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

if all these stories about fulani herdsmen issue are true, may the ALMIGHTY GOD punish you for your lies. And if they are lies, may the ALMIGHTY GOD reward you excellently for your works.

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by kmaster007: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
kill Dem all
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Switruth: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Know room for that

They are pdp online miscreants
Thought you withdrew from supporting any government that kills after visiting and witnessing the Benue mass burial. Repent guy or you'll incure some directionless arrows

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Switruth: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
kolaish:
if all these stories about fulani herdsmen issue is true, may the ALMIGHTY GOD punish you for your lies. And if they are lies, may the ALMIGHTY GOD reward you excellently for your works.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by kernel504(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Know room for that
They are pdp online miscreants

Baba... What we have now is APC, not PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by monex(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cyynthialove:

he is robotic. he cant influence much.
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Yogostic: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
MuyiRano:
I want to say a big thank you to those NLders that celebrated wt me yesterday. Thanks for the likes and mentions. God bless you abundantly.
Thanks
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by vaca1: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

chaii cock brain
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by ras2040(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari and his associates can never turn Nigeria to islamiste state
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Realist2: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

Are you OK at all?, the damage control mechanism of " Killer herdsmen of being foreigners, they are criminals , and now, they are being sponsored by PDP?". Are you a simpleton or programmed zombie to swallow everything coming from your god buhari without using your common sense?, even if you're being paid all the money in the world, what about your conscience?. Karma is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by 7lives: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
joenor:
Wait oo I nor understand, what is this hernmen trying to achieve? becos this whole thing now, is not just fight for their colony again, they are trying to turn this to a war..

Fulani herdsmen ko, Futa Jallon united FC supporters club ni.
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by orisa37: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Close your Doors at nine and release Special Masquerades till 3 am to deal with them.
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by uba1991: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Another demonic lie from d pigs and their party
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by engineerboat(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

Sarrki iru omo wo ni e gan

Won ni awon onise buhari de ilu ondo.

Lo ba n so oro radarada bayi.

Ki lo n se o gan self
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Ikechuob: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Curious on Yoruba thought on this.

I am so curious
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
FreddyKruger:
Where's OPC and Agbakoba? Have they melted into thin air?
Yea...where is OPC? Where is Agbekoya and Afenifere? Shame shame embarassed

1 Like

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Emycord: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

A RULING GOVT IN OPPOSITION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.