Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community (41720 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by lastmaster(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

Just pray that lalasticlala and myndd44 didn't see this

I don't know why I don't like PDP online miscreants
And what we they do to him? if they ban him, will it affect his life or career? you are a cursed idiot. You are a fool right from birth.

4 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Jabioro: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2018
Give them a lethal welcome and you will see them vanished one after the other,amyone with stronghead will miserably kick the bucket...is for stuborn tenants or unwanted guess.SHIOOR! Omode omogun ope lefo.

4 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by elrony(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

Yes

I love my president

I am a patriot

May your life be like Nigeria under Buhari.

Can I hear your "Amen".

5 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by bencynthgreat: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
May it not be well with PDP
Will u stop ranting? u are becoming a tout and constituting nuisance here.

7 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by phreakabit(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by MONITZ: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Know room for that

They are pdp online miscreants

Continue to bury ur head in the sand,body go tell u soon Mr.Patriot..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by tiredoflife(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2018
Welcome my brothers...
Welcome to our land
U are going no where
Come from Mali
Niger
Chad
In short u all should leave ur country
Come to the west
We are accommodators
We know too much than the igbos and all Niger delta
Come and Bleep our wives and daughters
We need a better south west
Filled with blue bloods Fulani's
U are our lords
Welcome

Funny youths
The law says anyone can live anywhere they choose to
So no one will help u
Go tell tinubu
He brought this on his people

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by 4pppp(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2018
they should borrow a lift from fayose

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2018
i can't wait to un-vote the CLANISH cretin @ aso! the air head is a gross waste my vote! buhari is a perpetual blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by debolayinka(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Chineke, Buhari this your people have enter Ondo again? The west is your next target and you will fail. My people in Ondo, Abeg make una begin sharpen your Machetes for self-defense.

4 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by NairaMaster1(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2018
Let their eyes be opened.

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by BanevsJoker(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2018
RZArecta2:
tell them I broke rule 50 then go and boil olumo rock till It's soft like putty cool
They don't even know the meaning of your name. Whenever they ban you, after a few minutes, you RZArect with a different moniker.

4 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by gurunlocker: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity
PDP is disaster
They know very well that baba is doing well on agriculture
They want to use Fulani herdsmen to destabilize is government
Chief BMC, can we now say APC used Boko Haram to destabilize PDP government?
You don't think before typing/speaking....

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Pvibe007: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Know room for that

I hope you don't die of PDP matter?
One quick question," IF Buhari dies before the elections, what will happen?
Will you die along with him as a patriotic Nigerian?
Your stupidity and ignorance will consume you if you don't retrace your steps...
Your only goal is Yoruba presidency, after that what next?
Lastly it's only a fool that doest know he's a fool even if he's been told to stop his foolishness!
Idiat undecided

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by wonder233: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Know room for that

know or no?
The decadence in our education system is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by madone: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

Just pray that lalasticlala and myndd44 didn't see this

I don't know why I don't like PDP online miscreants
ewu grin lalasticlala and myndd44 are not dumb like you. Obukor dude. With tribal mark that has disected ur thinking space. So with all this happening in Nigerian u are still playing party sentiment calingl Pdp and Apc. Guy u be goat

4 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by RZArecta2(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2018
BanevsJoker:

They don't even know the meaning of your name. Whenever they ban you, after a few minutes, you RZArect with a different moniker.
abeg, help me sound am again grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by sweerychick(f): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

Yes

I love my president

I am a patriot
you are not a patriot, you are just a paid blind fanatic that's outta touch with reality undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Viicfuntop(f): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Know room for that

See Sarki, I don’t know you that much but I do come across your comments on front page. I want you to learn to use your brain when commenting. It’s fine to be stupid once in a while but it should have a break too. Okay.
Stop acting like a boy all the time.
Read what you typed and see if it makes any sense to you?
Stop rushing to comment, just to say rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by BakireBulmaker: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Ehn

Abenapes!
Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by sweerychick(f): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

Shut up
mynnd44 you won't see this one abi? But if it's an ordinary nairalander ban must follow

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Gabriel6(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

baba had done well in agriculture? A bag of fertilizer is btween four thousand and five thousand during goodluck now it is ninteen thousand how is that a good thing

5 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by phreakabit(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
Know room for that

grin grin grin.

Don't worry OPC will finish these Fulani guys with their computer keyboards

5 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by franudi: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2018
This is a good development.

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Academicwizman(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2018
I guess some governors in the South have secretly donated land for the colony. They are just playing to the gallery. Watch you governor closely. Do not assume. Do not even take their words for it. Watch their actions, inactions and situations in your community and State.

Strange Fulani faces as well as influx of Armed Forces, unusually, are present in the Egbado North Local Government of Ogun State. We hope that the Armed Forces mission is to protect the people and not only the strange Fulani faces in the community.

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by Tex42(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Guys I just wish u all can stop wasting ur time replying /mentioning that troll, he is derailing this thread already.

He is just another game that's not worth the candle.

A leopard never changes its spot after all, so I suppose u are not quoting him to make him have a change of mind cos he won't. His survival and livelihood depends absolutely on this kind of stupidity he showcases here.

1 Like

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2018
That sarrki guy sef, which tribe him from

1 Like

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by sujexy(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

haba!! oga, I thought u regained consciousness some weeks back? where have u thrown in to? on the alter of dirty politics... GOD FORBID!!!

2 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by olabrad: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

The same way they used herdsmen to distabilize his government in benue state, abi? Your support for buhari shouldn't make you a morally bankrupt person.

5 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by earthcrust: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Who has bewitched d youth of our country, People are talking about joining OBJ youth coalition this ones are abusing PDP is On do state a PDP state. God help us

3 Likes

Re: Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community by SOFTENGR: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:
PDP is calamity

PDP is disaster

Are you okay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.