Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani (51674 Views)

Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty / Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani / Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Even Buhari himself knows there's no chance in hell, He would still be president come May 2019.

Even those who voted him, are already sick and tired of his government that have brought so much hardship.

That is why, I would encourage everyone to get their voters card sorted, and together let's send this herdsman back to Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Nsiehi: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari is still more popular in the north than any other potential presidential candidate despite his abysmal performance. Rochas can never defeat Buhari in the northern part of the country despite his north-asslicking attitude and he (Rochas) cannot win even his own local government area in Imo state let alone getting a block vote from the South East.
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Nigerian politics is like modern day Nollywood movie industry.......

The more you try to make sense of it , the dumber you become.

grin grin
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Horlartunes: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
bobokeshington:

He's going no where. Buhari till 2050

Your father yansh
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by clickwtB(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is a reasonable and sensible post,Obj and IBB are paper tigers can do nothing if the masses VOTE FOR PRES.BUHARI
AngryNaijaMan:

https://www.thecable.ng/not-ibb-obj-meet-men-will-deny-buhari-2nd-term
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by jchioma: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nsiehi:
Buhari is still more popular in the north than any other potential presidential candidate despite his abysmal performance. Rochas can never defeat Buhari in the northern part of the country despite his north-asslicking attitude and he (Rochas) cannot win even his own local government area in Imo state let alone getting a block vote from the South East.

Learn to read with comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by blackbeau1(f): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rochas , our praise singer. He missed his calling tho
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Oponel1962: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Man dey plan, God dey laugh
2019 is a journey to the unknown for mortals. THANK YOU JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by designVATExcel: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
You forgot the guy distributing caps at a FEC meeting oh.

1 Like

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
....the CLANISH incompetent cretin has already destroyed himself. bubu doesn't need any other destroyer, in fact, buhari is destruction itself!
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Abogwara: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
2019 is a forgone issue and other parties should be preparing for 2023. Only death can stop Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by paddyman(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please include Prof Oloyede of JAMB. He is making money for FG at the expense of the student's parents. Why can't he reduce the price at this time of economic hardship. Parents pay for change of course several times, pay to print admission letter, pay to print JAMB result, pay, pay and pay for everything. Money, the parents could have used to ease the economic hardship. They have succeeded in impoverishing many parents just to prove that you can make money for the FG.

Even now many parents are yet to get the money to buy the 2018 JAMB form that was extended for just five days. The Prof has promised to punish such impunity with late fee payment. The Prof should know that many parents cannot afford the money due to economic reasons and not because of impunity. A sensitive regime can find ways to provide loans or subsidy for its populace to register or reduce the amount to make it more affordable in the face of excruciating economic hardship.

His system of operation creates so much difficulty for students and had become insensitive to their plights especially during registration. Why should it be so difficult for students to register for a simple examination that is entirely online? Other examination bodies registration like WAEC, NECO, etc are way much simpler. It is obvious that the registration centres are not enough and cannot cope with the pressure.

I must say parents are also angry at this time. And that anger is directed at PMB

Since, Nigerians cannot change the Prof, they can change the one who appointed him and consequently change him.

Next who do you want to be changed?

1 Like

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by osaze28(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
it's a pleasure following up the site. I sincerely hope my undivided comments will improve this site.
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by anochuko01(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Emokai3:
I didn't see Lie Mohammed here oo
I haven't even heard much of him lately. the man is out if lies to tell

1 Like

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by wildchild02: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by 9jaArea: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
I concur, I woke up today wishing that he (IGP) should be sacked
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by jumobi1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rochas wants to be PMB’s anointed. PMB is smarter than that. PMB would break his heart the same way Rochas treated APGA.
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by DaInferno(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
... As If we don't know whats going to happen
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Switruth: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
OP there is sense in your post...
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Switruth: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Abogwara:
2019 is a forgone issue and other parties should be preparing for 2023. Only death can stop Buhari.
You sure ?
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by misgab: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Am going to add to what has been reported. I came across an interesting phrase from the letter of Baba to PMB. He said the economy of Nigeria feeds from the politics and presently the configuration of the political space is so so much in favour of a tribe not even a region. Just one state which state happens to be a state out of the 37 we have in Nigeria.
Since I was born some 40 years ago I have never heard of the funny security apparatus arrangement where a particular tribe and religion are appointed to key sensitive and strategic positions at the expense of the other tribes and religion. Governor Ayade was reported saying his state has never had it so good under the PMB administration, sorry to blow up your ballon all those appointments are on merit or out of necessity. Left to our dear PMB and his handlers those appointments would have gone the way of others. A typical case study is the drama that ensued the appointment of the CJN
They say the economy of Nigeria is in the hands of south, another lie all 36 states and FCT are entitled to one Minister each. They say south has senior ministers. if PMB has a choice he would have given those appointments to the people cabal selected but there was no competent hands to handle those positions and the fact that there must be a scape goat so they gave southerners the positions. The appointments he used his perrogative to make we all know how he didi it even the most recent one DG NIA. You want us Nigerians to be patient with you yet you never listen to our complaints or anguish what matters is the cabal, herders and your 95% voters of course Kano State.
The economy of Nigeria is fed from oil and gas sector, who controls NNPC? Kyari via GMD NNPC. The junior minister is just a figure head that can't even access his CIC whenever he wishes to but has to take recourse to Kyari. Kyari as already known is one of the arrow heads of the cabals so WHO IS FOOLING WHO.
Honour dictates that when things are so bad like this wash your hands off and throw in the towel. But of course this is not the West the perks of office will not allow our leaders from top to bottom to be patriotic enough to step aside.
My 2 cent
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
magoo10:
Ibrahim idris the IGP is already leading the way of destruction with his foolish attitude and support for terrorist herdsmen.
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by shobandeni(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
A new page in our history has been turned.

I want it to be that of renewed hope, Love, Trust and confidence. The renewal of our public and social life will be a requirement for everyone as we together support the VISION.

Raising moral standards in our Life, recognizing pluralism, and democratic vitality will be the bedrock of my action. I'll like everyone to SUPPORT this idea and lets work towards building a better Nigeria.
Lets support ourselves, embrace Love and Peace for the sake of our generation and upcoming, I seek your support towards Nigeria 2019 Presidential Election and I will do my Best to Unite and establish a relieve environment for every Good people of Nigeria.

Together we'll seek God’s wisdom to build a better tomorrow. We'll work with determination and with due respect for everyone, because through work, school and culture, we’ll build a better future.

If given the opportunity, together we'll serve this Country and the needs of the people. Those needs will change over time, but right now, as of today, the Top priority is education, knowledge—the most precious and valuable resource a person can have.

We'll continue to fight for justice, transparency, and equality for our people. we'll create a channel of student, women, elders and less-privilege representation in our monthly agenda scheme, Personally, my record exemplifies passionate, self-driven advocacy on behalf of all of us. I'll care about your interests and your voice.

I'll care about making sure democracy opportunities are as equally distributed as possible for each and every one of you. Come share your ideas, and together we'll make them happen by God’s grace.

We’ll be a councilor, Local Govt Chairman, Senator, House of Rep, Governor and a President for the 180 million citizens, creating an open inclusive Government that the people will be proud of.

Thank you and God Bless us all.

#SupportMyVision
#SupportShobande4President2019
#Yeswecan

Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by TEEBLUE88(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
i dont understand this rochas of a guy, is he a chorister or a sculptor? he must choose between praise singing and erecting status
Re: Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani by Softay(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
all i know is atiku isnt d way forward

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.