Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (83604 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Poses With Her Backside / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium (2) (3) (4)

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Teespice(f): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
this Jersey is beautiful.
me likey
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by sweetestboi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Which kind Jersey be this? Mtcheeew
Guy u go hard to please o....
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Kobicove(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
seanswitch:
Nike is trying to confuse the god of soccer that we are in the year 1994

Let's hope they succeed grin

That year was our finest hour in football
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Turantula(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari has turned this zoo country into a shithole.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Ikemikeobi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
beautiful everybody will love this
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Why is the jersey pointing downward?
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by clive2u(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
white Jersey gives us bad luck while green helps us small so mixing both white n green.....

hmmmmmmm

buhari must see this
meanwhile
it looks like a new recruit herbalist uniform, Argentina go confuse
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Cmanforall: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Don't know what's creative in the black and white and the 'V' signs.

Anyway, no be Jersey dey play...
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by emmanuelex1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bro I think it is beautiful
Chrisbeks:
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by STUNNAR: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
blast[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by adepiero: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Abbey2sam:
Even from the jersey, we've failed already

Shm
Learn to speak for yourself *I* not *WE*
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by reality17(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
bigerboy200:
lol...this one na Jersey? looks like one secondary school uniform here in Ibadan...

This one na talk? Only Ibadan ppl talk like this
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You are an old dog
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by simons17(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is the current Jersey Good luck?
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by newoffer: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Nonsense.....
it is either u are Fulani or u don't just have sense. u want us to dress like ur nomadic brodas.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by saintkeppy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
I keep on sayin'

Nike no sabi design jersey, na only US &Brazillian jersey dem sabi design.

Addidas any day, anytime.

By the way, Nike should be using normal Green not Lemon Green, this looks somehow, I notice this colour since 2002 each time we are at the Mundial.

This is a very ugly design by Nike.
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by ozueozue(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
E b like wrapper materials..... Mtcheeeewww
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by youngshegoal(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
oya nice one starboy
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by multibalotel: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
dogstyle007:
Wow this is awesome live it, love it
U don watch Gotv tire

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by somehow: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Where you see black? Color blindness?
Biibibii:
But black no dey our Flag o..hmmm Biafra.. Hahahahahah
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Titau: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hope we did well without the useless jersey
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Perge(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
dogstyle007:
nope I’m not, do you want some Tigo? grin
That useless network? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by TrollTrap: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
When is it out? I’m getting one kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by dogstyle007(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Perge:
That useless network? undecided
lol but at least they’re better than Gloria na grin
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
They jersey is okay.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Apination(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
I knew someone would ask this stupid question. It's a modified version of the iconic 1994 world cup jersey. undecided

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Maravilla: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mad how people are complaining about this Jersey, this Jersey is getting rave reviews everywhere, even the daily mirror called it the best world cup kit so far, but here most people are calling it shit, I guess it is indeed difficult to please Nigerians.

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by raffydon1: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dis jersey is really nice... Nice design
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by WizzPoll: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
more like our jersey vs England friendly after the world cup in 1994

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Ukeme8: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Was expecting to see something like this...
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by quickly: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
The jersey makes sense
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by WizzPoll: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ukeme8:
Was expecting to see something like this...

AMAJU pinick is probably trying to re-create that 1994 hopes and spirit that made people think super eagles could be world beaters

I think this current team could go far because Rohr is preparing well

Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Top Ten Beautiful & Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses 2017