Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (83602 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Poses With Her Backside / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by cigna9(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
e no fine at all..
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
That green is not our's
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Warldbest(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmm, but wizkid short o. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by zeedof(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
dogstyle007:
Wow this is awesome live it, love it
see what gotv has done to you... I imagine the number of hours you spent infront of tv

Buhari is the caused

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by BiggyBamBam: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is Jersey is better than this Light Green one just unveiled.
It is very vibrant and truly represents the Nigerian flag.
Some said it was even designed by a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by sambina: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
bong4:
The Nike jersey the Eagles wore against Argentina in the friendly is by far better and more matured than our recent jerseys including this proposed world cup jersey.
They should have maintained it. I wish I could get one to buy.
visit www.jerseysng.com
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Xmen149(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nike got a new drunk designer ..then for kuku wear Ankara na
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by LandOwners: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thi Jersey is fine.
I like it
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by ogbiwa: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
It's called retro Jersey, jersey that seeks to celebrate a special moment in the football history of the country. That's the same concept most teams coming to this world cup are using too, check out the jerseys of spain, germany, colombia etc. Even the official poster for Russia 2018 is a retro photo celebrating one of their former legendary goalkeepers from the 80s

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by jamiu49(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
����������������this one na ankara jersey
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Boyooosa(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
I hope they have paid the designer for the great work cos Nigeria no dey pay for intellectual effort...ish!
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by delors(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
USA 94 style.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by dogstyle007(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
zeedof:
see what gotv has done to you... I imagine the number of hours you spent infront of tv

Buhari is the caused
No Buhari is not the cause he can never be. I use Tigo Network that's why. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by ballerin(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
An ugly version of the 94 jersey... This Jersey could provoke Messi to tear you apart
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by PStacks(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Which kind Jersey be this? Mtcheeew

cant you see fire flaming out from the jersy propelling the super eagles to victory..

must u always be negative?
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by slimtosin(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Though it looks like adire...is it not okay?
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Nickymezor(f): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmm, forgot all i wanted to say... Anyway its just dere.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by horlakunle25(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
A musician modelling a football jersey?? Does dat mean we don't hv a footballer who hv d physique and d charisma to model for us?? Dis country is truely moving backward.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by EchezonaI(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
All they do is change Jersey design every year, now they r confused ......what we want is that d lost glory of our national team be returned, not this.
abegii.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by pat077: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jersey way b like Kampala.... Is that one a jersey
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Geeds: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
shey wizkid they knock ball?

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by skyeblizz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
nice jersey....eagles will soar
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Abbey2sam(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
adepiero:

Learn to speak for yourself *I* not *WE*

The last time I checked your name isn't We

So learn to mind your business
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by LarryBeryl(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
eeeeeerm please< where is your sense of fashion?
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Bobulopsy(m): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Awesome!
Meanwhile Check my signatures below
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by liam93: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Nigerians ehn, I carry yansh for. I realized there are few truthful people here. I've been on twitter and I can see countless positive comments about the jersey. people here just surprised me by negative comments. we Nigerians will never appreciate good thing most especially if it's not coming from us. This jersey is very good and match up with the new way jersey are being designed, if you don't like it, don't buy it , plus we don't need negative thinking people like you to support super eagles, please shift.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Revolva(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin d jersey no lit jor....e be like ankara
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2018
I don't like this jersey angry
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Assassin101: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Gotv addict spotted
dogstyle007:
Wow this is awesome live it, love it

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by dogstyle007(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Assassin101:
Gotv addict spotted
cheesy I guess you’re also one of the addict grin
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey by Assassin101: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2018
lol
dogstyle007:
cheesy I guess you’re also one of the addict grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Top Ten Beautiful & Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.