Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Recent Experience With My Friends And Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Experience With My Friends And Love. (453 Views)

My Recent Experience / Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Recent Experience With My Friends And Love. by Kotodoctor: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2018
I recently observed a phenomenon with my friends. One of them recently met a new girl that he was into. Like typical friends, we had sat down Overs it with bottles of bear. Many of my friends had takes on it. Different suggestion were being thrown around. Suffix to say all were about sex and sex and lashing. They were like omo! that girl go sweet o! Na to turn her face back go make sense!. It was funny. occassionally I would steal a glance at my friends face to just to see the reaction he had to every of the suggestions. He was not a happy man.

My group of friends were those kind who did not believe in love. They were the once that typically generalize on women and trashed talked them. To them all women were thesame. Give them money and fuckkk the hell out of them. That is all they are good for they will say. Their mind were Therefor stoned on this issue. Everytime I presented a contrary view, I was quickly shut down as a mumu. More like a dummy who dont know how the world works. I try often to explain to them that not that I don't share similar view they do but that we should not generalize all the time.

As I stole one more glance at my friends face, I could tell he was begging for a contrary view. A Different opinion. He was in love and wanted assistance. I had seen this script play out so many times in the past. Many of my friend who did not believe in love, Who had only negative opinion about women, suddenly found themself in love. They have stuffed their mind with only negative thoughts about women and so they find positive thought or remarks hard to come by. Even simple straight conversations they struggle to hold down, because every conversation has sex tone to it.

So here we are.. my friend had met a different girl all together, one that works and had his own money. One that do not like being sexualise. One who pay for his own stuff. One who was filled with great ideals, yet was humble about it. One who sees a man as a man and not an atm. It's time to be really real. My friend just did not have that place in him. I felt sorry for him.

For indtstance, when he told the sitting, that she works and earn her own keeps. They rest of my friends were like "na to use her head be that na".. ! We all will laugh. But I was laughing at them. My guy would stare at me as if to say. Help me here. Give me one that your contrary view. I can certainly use it right now. I wanted him to suffer. I was enjoying his suffering in a kind of twisted way.

Eventually when the rest had left, I took him to the side and tell him to call her and just tell her how he feels and be humble about it. I know you don't believe in love. But you have to. It's a nature that exist outside of us. Weather or not we believe in it, it exist. Period. Call her and tell. Confess it and be free.

Would you believe that my friend who was so bold and boastful was suddenly afraid. This my friend has never been shot of words " scoping" was his thing" he was taking deep breaths after deep breaths like it was drinks. Lol!

I wanted to leave him to his fate, but he would not have any of it. Stay here abeg! We're you de go na?. Abeg de here jor. ! Eventually he finally summoned the courage to call her. He wobbled through it, but manage it out. When he finished, the first thing said was "Bros no tell those junkies ooo"! ( referring to the rest of the gang)

I laugh and told him not to worry. "Your secret is safe with me"

So what do we do now? He asked?. Nothing!.. I replied. We just wait. In my mind I was saying...this one done de believe in love small.. small..craze boy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl That Watches #big Brother Naija show And Enjoys It,is MAD / “after Prayers, I Would Masturbate & Watch Blue Film” — Kenyan Church Leader / Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.