Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? (1268 Views)

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience / Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated / He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by liquidlove2018: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dear ma,

I am a single mother of two children. I have been on my own for the last eight years. I got involved with a man who married me traditionally,he went abroad and since then,I didnt hear from him anymore. I heard he got married to a lady abroad so his people came to my people to say that they are no longer interested in marrying. My parents returned the ride price. That was eight years ago.

Ever since,I have been in and out of relationship. None of them really worked out . I think men are scared of responsibility when they consider that I have two children. I must confess,its not been easy though. Financially, its been tough but I have been trying my best as a caterer. I had to move houses last year,I got a two bedroom apartment for the cost of N350k. I didn’t have all the money but the landlord told me to bring whatever I had that he would take it but I have to please him for helping me. I was happy. By pleasing him,you know,he meant sleeping with him. I did that ,I thought it was just one off. I am ashamed but I didnt have a choice.

Later on,after moving in,I found out that my landlord is separated from his wife and children. The children come to visit him once in a while though. So,my landlord and I have been together. He says I can stay in the apartment as long as I like that he will not collect money from me again.

The issue now is, http://livelystones.com.ng/they-are-separated-how-do-i-make-him-choose-me-over-her/

Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by pointblank247(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
so which one is your problem again when your landlord just gave you visa to fvck kingdom. see what you must not forget. make sure he issues you with receipt every time you were due for payment. this is africa.
Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by bobokeshington: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
brb
Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by RogueX: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
He will not choose you, since you are the meat at home that has already been conquered.

He will bring one girl into his house and you will lose your relevance.

Better use this period to find something that will get you cash because once he is tired, you are out
Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by kalufelix(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
I'll Choose The One On Yellow Dress Cos Shes Got A Nice Hair And Bigger Boobs..I Don't Know If I'm In Order
Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by liquidlove2018: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
This to let us know know how some ladies reason.
Imagine , because of house rent ,she sold her self so cheap.
The thing is that ,there is no way the man is going to marry her except for sex slave which so disgusting .
The land Lord self is a disgrace to man hood.

liquidlove2018:
Dear ma,

I am a single mother of two children. I have been on my own for the last eight years. I got involved with a man who married me traditionally,he went abroad and since then,I didnt hear from him anymore. I heard he got married to a lady abroad so his people came to my people to say that they are no longer interested in marrying. My parents returned the ride price. That was eight years ago.

Ever since,I have been in and out of relationship. None of them really worked out . I think men are scared of responsibility when they consider that I have two children. I must confess,its not been easy though. Financially, its been tough but I have been trying my best as a caterer. I had to move houses last year,I got a two bedroom apartment for the cost of N350k. I didn’t have all the money but the landlord told me to bring whatever I had that he would take it but I have to please him for helping me. I was happy. By pleasing him,you know,he meant sleeping with him. I did that ,I thought it was just one off. I am ashamed but I didnt have a choice.

Later on,after moving in,I found out that my landlord is separated from his wife and children. The children come to visit him once in a while though. So,my landlord and I have been together. He says I can stay in the apartment as long as I like that he will not collect money from me again.

The issue now is, http://livelystones.com.ng/they-are-separated-how-do-i-make-him-choose-me-over-her/

2 Likes

Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by KingCassy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
This sounds like a fictitious story.

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by Lashist(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
looks like the lady on red knows how to nag and make noise...I'll go with the lady on yellow
Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by Pierced(f): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? by liquidlove2018: 11:47am On May 21, 2018
It may sound funny but its right coz one day , the land lord may deny it.

pointblank247:
so which one is your problem again when your landlord just gave you visa to fvck kingdom. see what you must not forget. make sure he issues you with receipt every time you were due for payment. this is africa.

(1) (Reply)

Denzel Washington Vs Samuel L Jackson / How My Mistress Dominated Me / Should I Smash Her And Break Her Heart Or Ignore Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.