Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience (17867 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by lexxwiz(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
I have a close friend who’s separated from his wife. I’ve been trying to understand how he feels. Happy or sad? I’ve tried asking him but he’s not very convincing.

So here’s my question to people in the bracket, how does it really feel being divorced or separated? The freedom you craved so much, is it worth it las las?

Just share your own experience.

Ps: I’ve also noticed that whenever I talk about my family, he just feels very uneasy. Lol and he’s supposedly happier now.

9 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ChristianMuslim: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
First to comment today.. None is okay.. Just stay focused and humble with your spouse

32 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Biola67: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mtchew
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Marcdon10(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Agbadocassava: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
If you’re going to separate make sure you have at least two kids together, then you can enjoy what’s left of life

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by xavuv: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
How dare you talk about your own family infront of a new divorcee? Thats the height of insensitivity. Oh, you are mocking him inadvertently, i see.

lexxwiz:
Ps: I’ve also noticed that whenever I talk about my family, he just feels very uneasy. Lol and he’s supposedly happier now.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by EnglishUsa: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that their wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs they will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she have not had any affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .

They will enter your house with only pant and they will claim ownership of everything and start telling you what to do and what not to do, as if they are the brain behind your wealth and your good living before you got married to them. This people will confused you until you spend your last card without nothing to show for it and then they will turn and tell you that you are the course of your problem

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by linearity: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
I made it first today.. wow

Na una type dey rush first row or seat for Mosque and Church only to start sleeping immediately service starts, with absolutely nothing to contribute... cool

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Ballzproblemm: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
s
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by pweeryambre: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's never a good feeling to get divorced, people that are Separated always have hope of reconciliation but divorce puts an end to things, it always depressing. It's not a good feeling. how ever people get over it with time.

10 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by damselicious1(f): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hmm
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by bhouze(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
waiting to read comments
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by OgaTheTop2: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Life is very beautiful without a nagging wife. I can't live in peace with a nagging wife.. angry

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Oladelepedro: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mixed feelings

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Resetinc: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hell Hell Hell !! reverse psychology effects, the moment you got tired of your wife/husband others outside will start looking more attractive to you ….. after you separate/divorce and get tired of whatever is out there , you u will start missing your ex companion..😂
this is the reality
Forget the social media claims , deep inside they all wished it could have been fixed…
The only people who didn’t feel the depression of divorce are
1. those who cashed out in settlements
2. Those already cheating before the divorce and the physically abused ones…
others are just full of regrets 😂 especially naija ones who were deceived by advisers and social media

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Rich4god(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Married for sometime now... not even a quarrel between us. Divorce no go see my family.

Am here to read comments and learn.

@OP... kindly adjust the topic, let them also include what lead to their divorce so we can learn from it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:
I have a close friend who’s separated from his wife. I’ve been trying to understand how he feels. Happy or sad? I’ve tried asking him but he’s not very convincing.
■ So here’s my question to people in the bracket, how does it really feel being divorced or separated? The freedom you craved so much, is it worth it las las?
Why did he separate from his wife? undecided

The worth is not determined overnight and the person will have to take time to grieve the loss same as you probably had to when you broke up with or were dumped by one of your ex back when you used to date. So give your friend time he needs to resolve his feelings and then get back to you. Not certain why you seem to want to rush him. undecided

2. You come off as a somewhat insensitive person from your OP. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by BiGVEEN58(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
We take this marriage thing too seriously. That's why some people end up suffering and even lose their lives in the so call marriage that is not working. Because of what people will say lol. There are people that are not married with kids that are happily living their lives without any form of abuse from someone called a spouse. Find out what works for you and be strong.

THE ROOT OF ALL SUFFERING IS ATTACHMENT

6 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by qtx(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
They initially will claim, i gat my freedom, am happier now but give them sometime, inside of them they will tell themselves the truth that its not a good thing that has happened for many reasons. my opinion

12 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023

So here’s my question to people in the bracket, how does it really feel being divorced or separated? The freedom you craved so much, is it worth it las las?

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
First to comment today.. None is okay.. Just stay focused and humble with your spouse

You mean suffer in silence?!!

Please, don't give such dumb advice abeg.

If the Marriage is abusive and toxic, get the hell out before death truly does it for either of the couple.

On the topic, Separation is not the same as divorce... That's the mandated first step to see if you guys are better off apart.

If separation works for them, then divorce can and should be finalized.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by TUTU147: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
It will never be same, divorce and separation can be available.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by akpaulite(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Life is difficult with tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by OgaTheTop2: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Resetinc:
Hell
You must be a hopeless person. Move on!
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Sticooooooo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Those are things no one planned for it. When it suddenly happens it shakes everyone, directly or indirectly.

5 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by seunlayi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Obviously, it's the smell of regrets everywhere for him
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by UncleKoboko: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
The main problem is the women.
Men are indeed very simple. All a man wants is loyalty and respect - respect covers a lot of other things...
I ALWAYS SAY IT THAT THE SUCCESS OF MARRIAGE DEPENDS MOSTLY ON THE WOMEN.
THE MOMENT A WOMAN WANTS OUT OF THE MARRIAGE, THERE'S NEARLY NOTHING THE HUSBAND CAN DO ...

Past lives and records is the major factor that can decide the success and future of a marriage.

The biggest mistake a man can make in his life is to marry the wrong girl.
Who is a wrong girl?

A wrong girl is any girl with low moral values. Religion, race etc doesn't matter and doesn't determine if a girl is of good moral or not.

A girl with numerous BODYCOUNT, numerous EXs, numerous breakups can never ever make a good wife.
The more BODYCOUNT, the more a girl loses her ability to form bond with her partner.

There's an adage that says that the size of a snake to a girl doesn't matter if she has not seen a snake before, she'll still be terrified by it.

No girl is born with a manual on how she should be sexed or pleased in bed.
IT'S ONLY WHEN THEY'VE HAD NUMEROUS EXPERIENCES THAT THEY START COMPARING....

She'll compare you with that guy with big dìck
That married man that used to lavish money on her
That Randy guy that can sex her for 2 hours
That guy that usually apologies to her even when she's the one at fault. Etc

THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PLEASE HER, SHE CAN ONLY PRETEND THAT SHE'S SATISFIED.

NEVER MARRY A WHORÉ AND ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÉ.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by lendahand(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Not easy. Two is better than one says the Preacher for they shall have a good reward for their labour. When one falls the other lifts him/her. They keep warm together and watch their backs... Ecclesiastics 4:9-11 paraphrased

Note: Separation is most times devil's masterplan for homes...

3 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by YourGFsnatcher: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Waiting for siofra

4 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by qtx(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
linearity:

You are the type that rushes the first row or seat in a Mosque or Church and starts sleeping immediately service starts, with absolutely nothing to contribute... cool
grin bad mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Watinhapen(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Are you indirectly mocking the man for being divorced? Do you know the reason why he’s divorced. If you want to know how divorced people feel, you can divorce your wife to have first-hand experience.

14 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Mikelarteta(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
What does it mean when your spouse says “ you do not deserve me” ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" / What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.