Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (65850 Views)

Seeing People Dating,romance Pictures,gets Me Traumatized / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
ollah2:

Lol. Don't mind them. Yet they will scream Muslims are the problems and hypocrites. The need to look the mirror more often
The verse you cited was contained in the Mosaic law. Meanwhile, Jesus came to redeem us from the Law. Neither did Jesus kill unbelievers nor instruct his followers to do such unlike a certain Muhammad.
cc: Wordworld

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by macdominic22: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
newsynews:

A Nigerian man on twitter has taken to the platform to state that pre-wedding pictures are haram in Islam. To him, engaging in such is capable of damning one to hell.

The post from @Em_Mozay:

Shortly after he made the judgmental tweet, he got busted by popular twitter influencer, @walegates who dug deep into his profile and found out that he follows @perveted, a twitter handle that is all about posting erotic pictures.

After getting busted, @Em_Mozay quickly tweeted in response. He wrote:

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/man-calls-pre-wedding-pictures-haram.html
@walegates did the right thing by suspecting this post.nobodyasked him about prewedding photos,so why bring hellfire to the matter,isnt telling everybody that you are not the doing it the same as flaunting it.okay we don hear,you are getting married,stop flaunting okay.from the way he is talking,you can just tell that its someone that is preventing him from doing it(most likely his wife) and he just wants to form.
last advice,you are getting married,please unfollow those handlers,it is not PAST SINS IF YOU ARE STILL FOLLOWING THE GUY

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by macdominic22: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
hajidel:
You are a liar, you're just a runs girl perhaps so you're making stories up. Nobody is perfect muslims are humans too and if they do wrong they are wrong regardless whether they are muslims or atheist or other religious group. Islam teaches morality yes, but if you do immorality then you are going against the teachings of islam. capiche
GUY wich one are you going with,is she a liar or nobody is perfect
i will be happy if you stop with the generalizations and the insults.live your life the way your religion tells you to do and stop looking for faults in another person wayof living BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU WILL SEE IS A REFLECTION OF THE ISSUES YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by Cityguy: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
You can imagine the idiot calling people infidels. I'll rather be an infidel to you than be unconscionable liars and pretenders you lots are. He quickly wants to divert attention by bringing in unreasonable, fallacious, megalomanic tirade very popular with his ilk of hypocritical dick-heads.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by AryEmber(f): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
ballerin:
The verse you cited was contained in the Mosaic law. Meanwhile, Jesus came to redeem us from the Law. Neither did Jesus kill unbelievers nor instruct his followers to do such unlike a certain Muhammad.
As usual, shits like this are used to justify that.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by chigoizie7(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Just the other day. One called all southern girls prostitutes .

But as a one time corper, I knew better.

Even those that hide under their veil to drink better alcohol , let's forget about drug abuse for the whole of Africa, because na dem get am.

One of the guys was openly telling me that is a sin to be having sex when I am not yet married. Yet this same guy de kolobi one Muslim girl. I asked him why when I found out. He said he intends to marry her and that she is also a Muslim. After Nysc , this guy don go marry another girl. And I was like, the one u were fucking during the service years nkor? Him talk say allah go forgive him.
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2018
AryEmber:
As usual, shits like this are used to justify that.
Aisha sorry o.
show me where Jesus killed or asked such of his followers & i will dump christianity in a heart beat.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by AryEmber(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2018
ballerin:
Aisha sorry o.
show me where Jesus killed or asked such of his followers & i will dump christianity in a heart beat.
You should know that you guys are not the only one who believe in Jesus's existence and his miraculous work/ holy life, others don't just serve him like you do. Now, let me ask you, did the old testament came from him or not?
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
AryEmber:
You should know that you guys are not the only one who believe in Jesus's existence and his miraculous work/ holy life, others don't just serve him like you do. Now, let me ask you, did the old testament came from him or not?
Since you couldn't prove otherwise, so let's agree that lt's rightly justified.
To your question; simply put, the old testament primarily is the book of the law, the giving of the laws, the practice of the laws ( within the framework of Judaism), the worshipping in the synagogue, the sacrifices etc, whereas the New testament contains the grace, the mercy, the love of God through Jesus Christ, the model of God. The old testament, however still retains its doctrinal value.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ollah2: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
ballerin:

Mathew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by AryEmber(f): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
ballerin:
Since you couldn't prove otherwise, so let's agree that lt's rightly justified.
To your question; simply put, the old testament primarily is the book of the law, the giving of the laws, the practice of the laws ( within the framework of Judaism), the worshipping in the synagogue, the sacrifices etc, whereas the New testament contains the grace, the mercy, the love of God through Jesus Christ, the model of God. The old testament, however still retains its doctrinal value.
Lemme get this straight, the old testament is for JUDAISM and not CHRISTINITY?
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
AryEmber:

Hmmmm.......If the Old Testament is EXCLUSIVELY Judaism and has nothing to do with Christainity how come the concept of Jesus dying for the Sins of Mankind 'SALVATTION' is deduced from the story of Adam in the OLD TESTAMENT of him eating the forbiding fruit a.k.a THE ORIGINAL SIN was given birth to, which is what Christianity is all about. Hence Christianity has its roots in the same old testament. IF THE OLD TESTATMENT IS EXCLUSIVELY JUDAISM, AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY THERE IS NO WAY CHRISTIANITY CAN STAND. Mind you, it is a belief in Judaism that Adam and Eve transgressed in the garden of Eden by eating the forbideen fruit but DONT BELIEVE IN THE DOCTRINE OF THE ORIGINAL SIN NOR ANYONE COMING TO DIE FOR THE SINS OF MANKIND. My point is this. *Same story but different choice of interpretation to suit their POSTULATION.

@ Ballerin, kindly read below. Its a very old comment of mine on a thread www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament/4#45447102. cc ollah2

WORDWORLD:
Couldn't have expected any thing less as a response from ANNUNAKI except IF HE ISN'T TRUELY A CHRISTIAN.

How do I mean?

Isn't it too obvious the Christian DILEMMA, how it shows up when you ask simple questions that deserves STRAIGHT FORWARD answers and they begin to give you EXPLANATIONS that are never ever consistent with their very own BELIEFS.

I AM NOT HERE TO DEMERIT CHRISTIANITY AM ONLY DESCRIBING THE VERY OBVIOUS.

The total SUMMATION of the answers any Christian and I mean 'ANY CHRISTIAN 'at all in capital letters except if not a Christian will keep presenting to you when you ask simple questions is no less a CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM. It is a going in circles.

Christianity is a Religion, where logical investigation always finds a CONFLICT and so because that is what CHRISTIANITY is really all about, the Christian always applies what is called SPECIAL PLEADING.

Special pleading is when arguement are inconsistent by standards of judgement, when information are hidden, made vague and thought are left with an open end, INCOMPLETE. It is when 'PLEADING' must be done "JUST ACCEPT JESUS AND YOU BE SAVED". Salvation without PROOF. While PROOF is not the same as EXPLANATION.

There are too many examples but let me use ANNUNAKI'S as one:

"What ever happened in the old testament was not address to me as a Christian neither does my faith depends on it" Quoting Annunaki as an example of a CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM which Christianity is all about.

Is "WHATEVER" exculsive?

"WHATEVER HAPPENED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS NOT ADDRESS TO ANNUNAKI" does it include the story of Adam and Eve and the forbidden fruit, translated to what we must all inherit, the Original Sin. For if YOUR FAITH DOESN'T DEPENDS ON THE OLD TESTAMENT then your "FAITH" about Jesus dying on the cross for the salvation of mankind is NULL and INVALID and a CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM.

The essence of Jesus coming to die on the cross takes its root from the same OLD TESTAMENT you have DECLEARED that your faith depends not on it. This you have done because instead of submitting to the TRUTH, that the same book which documented the fall of Man whom Jesus came to save is the same book which documented that 'GOD' commanded those killings. Except if the Bible has some part not inspired by the Holy Spirit. And how do we know which one is inspired by the Holy Spirit or not or which is fraud or authentic?

Have you decided to INVENT ANOTHER LIE, a contradictory system. You keep inventing lies upon lies and upon lies.

"My faith is strictly on the teachings of Christ" Quoting Annunaki

AND WHAT IS THE STRICT TEACHINGS OF CHRIST?

Is it to become SLANDEROUS, a NUISANCE?

"And behold a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, 'Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?' (Jesus said) He said to Him, "what is written in the Law? What is your reading of it?' Luke 10:25-26

My point here is that Jesus refered to the Law which is in the Old Testament, the LAWS OF MOSES. Why will you Annunaki discard the Old Testament when Jesus Himself made reference to it as the path to INHERITING ETERNAL LIFE. You must be greater than Master Jesus!!!

My atheist mentor Eric Hoffer once wrote : "The real ANTICHRIST is he who turns the wine of an original idea into the water of MEDOCRITY"

You are obviously making a mockery of yourself and while other Christians who if truely these Christians are all about TRUTH and JUSTICE, they should have rebuked you for your CONTRADICTIONS but they are all so MUTE.

Why?

Because that is the system it is full of CONTRADICTIONS.

The summary of the TEACHINGS of Jesus Christ is as thus,  as I continue with what he taught us if we desire eternal life.

"So he answered and said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND AND YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF'.

And Master Jesus replied and said "YOU HAVE ANSWERED RIGHTLY; DO THIS AND YOU WILL LIVE" Luke 10:27-28

Except you are better than Jesus. Jesus taught LOVE while all you do is SLANDER and HATE. Your heart is full of DARKNESS. Full of SCRUPLE which is a very DANGEROUS  pyschological problem. What scruple means is that you are willing to do something even though its may be WRONG or UPSET people just to defend your own wrong instead of accepting your wrong.

The Christian is always at the liberty to choose what he likes and dislike in the Bible. He can run erratically between the Old testament and the New when the HEAT IS ON. What kind of faith is this?

So inorder to clarify who Jesus meant by LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR, the Lawyer who by profession a suppose intellectual asked futher.

"But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, 'AND WHO IS MY NEIGHBOUR'?

What was Jesus response? Did Jesus say every Jew because Jesus was born by a Jewess or and that only those who believes in him alone?

So, Jesus answered with a long story of the GOOD SAMARITAN Luke10:30-37

The wisdom behind the story is so simple but never PRACTICED BY SO CALLED RELIGGIOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY FANATICS.

Neighbour simply means HUMANITY. We are all created by God. The irony with such people like ANNUNAKI and his fellow decieving friends and supporters is that THE ARE PEOPLE with EMPTY HEADS.

My Atheist mentor wrote in one of his books "An empty head is not really empty; IT IS STUFFED WITH RUBBISH. Hence the difficulty of forcing anything into an EMPTY HEAD" such as ANNUNAKI'S.

These people's heads are already filled up with all kinds of INDOCTRINATION. They are so DOGMATIC can't think. This character is typical of all RELIGIOUS MINDS.

"ONE WONDERS WHETHER BOUNDLESS, ALL-EMBRACING COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW CREATURES MIGHT NOT ENABLE US TO TACKLE THE APPARENTLY INSOLUBLE PROBLEMS OF A TIME OF DRASTIC, RAPID CHANGE. UP TO NOW, WHENEVER A SOCIETY TURNED A NEW LEAF IT HAD THE DEVIL AT ITS ELBOW". Eric Hoffer.

Annunaki we no more need people with your kind of MINDSET in our world. You infect it with all kinds of DISEASE most especially SCRUPLES AND LIES. This is exactly what you have done.

Another example is that you don't believe in the God in the old testament but the God of all creation but yet the old testament opens its very first statement with.

"IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED..............." Which God is that one being talked about in the Old Testament who created?

STOP EXHIBITING YOUR LACK OF FAITH BUT HATRED ONLINE ALL BECAUSE YOUR THINK YOU ARE ANNONYMOUS. WELL IF WE DON'T KNOW YOU, GOD KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.

If you have some things really bothering your mind HONESTLY, this is not a way of finding solution to it by being SLANDEROUS.

The Irony really is that, the Whites who brought Christainity to Africa to enslave Africans psychologically ain't even practicing Christainity anymore.  Annunnaki, ALL YOUR EFFORT SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARDS BRING THEM, THE WHITES BACK INTO THE BOX IN WHICH YOU FIND YOURSELF CAGED.INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME ON MUSLIMS WHO BY YOUR FAITH ARE ALREADY CONDEMN FOR HELL. WHY ARE YOU STILL HATING THEM? LEAVE THEM TO BURN IN HELL AND CONCENTRATE ON BETTER THINGS.

The real problem is that you seem to me a LAZY HUMAN BEING WITHOUT A PURPOSE IN LIFE otherwise you won't be spending all your time abusing MUHAMMED who has died centuries. Always glued to Naira land for no tangible input. Muhammed never knew you nor did you ever have any contractual relationship which he cheated you and that reason he deserves such a WASTED ENERGY FROM YOU.

PLEASE TRY AND GET A JOB IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!! AND STOP SEATING BEHIND THE COMPUTER ALMOST ALL DAY CONTRIBUTING NOTHING EXCEPT TELLING LIES INORDER TO DEFEND AN ALREADY FALSEHOOD.

"The real ANTICHRIST is he who turns the wine of an original idea into the water of mediocrity".   

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 2:07am On Feb 11, 2018
ollah2:

Mathew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

A fixated mind never understands the scriptures, only an open mind does. I employ that you read the latter verses of the chapter from 18-48 & you're sure to discover the compassion and gracefulness of Jesus Christ in fulfilling those number of laws. He pointedly talked about some of those laws and how to fulfill them.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 2:23am On Feb 11, 2018
AryEmber:
Judaism, in a simpler context, is the religion of the Israelites (present day Jews). It is based on the tenets of the mosaic law as being referred as Pentateuch being the first five books of the old testament. Other chapters of the testament largely documented the life and times of the people of Israel, more importantly the prophecies of the coming of Christ the Messiah.
Whereas, the Laws regulated the life of the people to the worship of God with consequences strictly adhered thereof, the New testament, through Christ introduces us directly to God without binding us to the laws but through grace to fulfilling the commands of God.
Ary, I hereby introduce you to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 2:45am On Feb 11, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Hmmmm.......If the Old Testament is EXCLUSIVELY Judaism and has nothing to do with Christainity how come the concept of Jesus dying for the Sins of Mankind 'SALVATTION' is deduced from the story of Adam in the OLD TESTAMENT of him eating the forbiding fruit a.k.a THE ORIGINAL SIN was given birth to, which is what Christianity is all about. Hence Christianity has its roots in the same old testament. IF THE OLD TESTATMENT IS EXCLUSIVELY JUDAISM, AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY THERE IS NO WAY CHRISTIANITY CAN STAND. Mind you, it is a belief in Judaism that Adam and Eve transgressed in the garden of Eden by eating the forbideen fruit but DONT BELIEVE IN THE DOCTRINE OF THE ORIGINAL SIN NOR ANYONE COMING TO DIE FOR THE SINS OF MANKIND. My point is this. *Same story but different choice of interpretation to suit their POSTULATION.

@ Balerin, kindly read below. Its a very old comment of mine on a thread www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament/4#45447102. cc olla.h2

I dare say you're a representation of your atheist mentors. I have come across quite a few atheists some of whom have a fair knowledge of the verses of the scriptures but with no spiritual understanding of it. Sadly, they read the scriptures as a letter of a literature.
No right thinking Christian dismisses the relevance of the old testament. As i earlier stated, the old testament still retains its doctrinal value.
Contrary to your erroneous beliefs, Christians much as Christ did, will continually make references to the old testament so as to revisit the relationship, covenant & prophecies of God to his people. However, the New testament is the embodiment of God's grace, the establishment of his covenant to us.
The old testament introduces us to God meanwhile the new testament connects us to him.
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ollah2: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2018
ballerin:
A fixated mind never understands the scriptures, only an open mind does. I employ that you read the latter verses of the chapter from 18-48 & you're sure to discover the compassion and gracefulness of Jesus Christ in fulfilling those number of laws. He pointedly talked about some of those laws and how to fulfill them.

Do you consider all these factors when you and your fellow Christian quote the Quran?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by AryEmber(f): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
ballerin:
Judaism, in a simpler context, is the religion of the Israelites (present day Jews). It is based on the tenets of the mosaic law as being referred as Pentateuch being the first five books of the old testament. Other chapters of the testament largely documented the life and times of the people of Israel, more importantly the prophecies of the coming of Christ the Messiah.
Whereas, the Laws regulated the life of the people to the worship of God with consequences strictly adhered thereof, the New testament, through Christ introduces us directly to God without binding us to the laws but through grace to fulfilling the commands of God.
Ary, I hereby introduce you to Christ.
Darling, I know Christ already. Let me ask you, if the OT is not for christians, why do you guys have it in your bible and follow the parts you find convinent.
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
AryEmber:
Darling, I know Christ already. Let me ask you, if the OT is not for christians, why do you guys have it in your bible and follow the parts you find convinent.
The old testament will always be part of our scriptures. Like I earlier said, it has doctrinal value.
ama wanna enlighten you of the fact that the old testament contains the covenant God made with the Children of Isreal while the New testament is about the fulfilment of the covenant.
The old testament is replete with a large number of laws bearing strict consequences from which Christ came to redeem us all including you. So, the old testament tells us where we were coming from before Christ's salvation... You dig?
You claimed you know Christ but you aren't talking as someone serving him. If you are, why would you previously call it "shiit" ?
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by AryEmber(f): 5:22am On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
The old testament will always be part of our scriptures. Like I earlier said, it has doctrinal value.
ama wanna enlighten you of the fact that the old testament contains the covenant God made with the Children of Isreal while the New testament is about the fulfilment of the covenant.
The old testament is replete with a large number of laws bearing strict consequences from which Christ came to redeem us all including you. So, the old testament tells us where we were coming from before Christ's salvation... You dig?
You claimed you know Christ but you aren't talking as someone serving him. If you are, why would you previously call it "shiit" ?
I know him as a human being, I don't serve him cause he's no god. Now, from all your explanations, you have a god who changes. He was "once" cruel and now, he's a dove. I don't think you should call muslims names.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2018
AryEmber:
I know him as a human being, I don't serve him cause he's no god. Now, from all your explanations, you have a god who changes. He was "once" cruel and now, he's a dove. I don't think you should call muslims names.
No, he wasn't cruel rather he hates sin.
"walk before me and be thou perfect", this was his first charge to Abraham in the beginning of his journey with him.
Sins and the consequences of sin, atonements for sin, sacrifices for sanctification & dedication abound in the old testament. At some points, he had to destroy the earth with flood, Nations were defeated & conquered for their sins, peoples were smitten with curses & death.
Jesus had to come as the great sacrifice for our atonement, bringing us closer to God in fellowship. The grace & mercy that was lacking by the old law was made possible through Christ. Now, there's no more need for sacrifices, all we need do is go to God through Christ without fears of being condemned or smitten.
babe come to Christ & experience the difference.
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by AryEmber(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
No, he wasn't cruel rather he hates sin.
"walk before me and be thou perfect", this was his first charge to Abraham in the beginning of his journey with him.
Sins and the consequences of sin, atonements for sin, sacrifices for sanctification & dedication abound in the old testament. At some points, he had to destroy the earth with flood, Nations were defeated & conquered for their sins, peoples were smitten with curses & death.
Jesus had to come as the great sacrifice for our atonement, bringing us closer to God in fellowship. The grace & mercy that was lacking by the old law was made possible through Christ. Now, there's no more need for sacrifices, all we need do is go to God through Christ without fears of being condemned or smitten.
babe come to Christ & experience the difference.
I have removed what I need from your explanations. Thank you for the invitation but no, I am fine the way I am. Have yourself a good life.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by ballerin(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
AryEmber:
I have removed what I need from your explanations. Thank you for the invitation but no, I am fine the way I am. Have yourself a good life.
I may have have an idea of your kinda person, nonetheless, we may want to be a bit closer
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
I dare say you're a representation of your atheist mentors. I have come across quite a few atheists some of whom have a fair knowledge of the verses of the scriptures but with no spiritual understanding of it. Sadly, they read the scriptures as a letter of a literature.
No right thinking Christian dismisses the relevance of the old testament. As i earlier stated, the old testament still retains its doctrinal value.
Contrary to your erroneous beliefs, Christians much as Christ did, will continually make references to the old testament so as to revisit the relationship, covenant & prophecies of God to his people. However, the New testament is the embodiment of God's grace, the establishment of his covenant to us.
The old testament introduces us to God meanwhile the new testament connects us to him.

To start with, Christianity is a great producer of ATHEISTS. You can use Naira Land as a case study to verify such a truism, hence an undisputable fact. Almost, if not all those who call themselves atheist on NL were once up holding the Christian faith which was really by birth and not conviction to have upheld the christian faith. And why is Christianity such a large manufacturer of Atheists? The moment they started applying common sense to their reading the bible asking questions.........hmm tooh the falling out becomes inevitable. WELL, AS LONG AS ONE NEEDS TO NOT TO USE SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION, THERE IS NO ARGUEING THAT THERE IS NO GREATER RELIGION THAN CHRISTIANITY ON PLANET EARTH FOR IT DOESNT ACCOMODATED SIMPLE LOGIC. Those who choose to becoming atheist are people whose mentality is incline towards being RATIONAL and not IRRATIONAL and choose to be as EMPIRICAL as possible which is what SCIENCE is all about. Ballerin, It is too easy to quickly hide behind 'SPIRITUAL' (METAPHYSICS) as a defence when Bible stories come in contact with simple common sense and it is found to be in CONFLICT not only with common sense but with the internal content of the Bible itself. Spirituality is an ABSTRACT and because of this quality it is easy to hide behind it as a defence. Tell me for example! What spiritual understanding is needed when you read in the Bible that GOD cannot die yet Jesus who is believe to be GOD yet died and still yet while being nailed to the cross he was shouting in dismay calling on to GOD while being GOD himself "My Lord my God why have you forsaken me". A GOD THAT CAN BE CONQUERED BY DEATH IS ENOUGH IRRATIONALITY IN THE MIND OF A RATIONAL MIND IF NOT ENOUGH CONFLICTION WITH THE ATTRIBUTE OF GOD IN THE SAME BIBLE EVEN IF THE BIBLE IS READ NOT ONLY AS LETTERS OF LITERATURE BUT EVEN AS SPIRITUAL AS CAN BE.

ballerin:

No right thinking Christian dismisses the relevance of the old testament.

This RELEVANCE is only equal to what is chosen as being relevant by these "right thinking Christian" to suits their alibi and cconvinence.

OKAY, CAN GOD DIE? IS JESUS GOD? IF JESUS IS GOD, IS HE THE SAME GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHO IS SAID CANNOT DIE? WELL I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL FIND NOT A SINGLE VERSE WHICH SUPPORTS THAT GOD IS A MORTAL IN THE WHOLE OF THE BIBLE, OLD PLUS NEW. YET YOU CAN'T BE A CHRISTIAN IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD DIED. It is such line of rational thinking that makes an atheist not necessarily as you have put it that it is lack of spiritual understanding. Hence, such a CONTRADICTION is seen as a FRAUD. Hiding behind 'they lack spiritual understanding' makes it but a MANIPULATION. Or to you Jesus is not God but Son of God yet not a God for if truely a son of a God then he should be a God too whose attribute should be like his father who is IMMORTAL, can't be conquered by DEATH. My whole point is this, as long as common sense is not applied in christianity. THERE IS NO GREATER RELIGION THAN CHRISTIANITY. For it is built on IRRATIONAL DOGMA SO CONFLICTING. If you think it is a lie kindly answer this simple question. If Jesus is God how come he is able to be conquered by death. There is no EVIDENCE to this belief of God being able to be conquered by death in the same Bible comform and comfirming this CARDINAL DOCTRINE OF CHRISTIANITY. Try let us see, using Bible verses to prove the mortality of God.

Is AryEmber's understanding of Jesus christ as a Man and not a God not too easy to be proven by the factor of DEATH?! For Man is mortal. So Is Jesus God or Man if he died on the cross?
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by jbblues24(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wetin man no go hear
Re: Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Muslims are truly hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.