Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User (24835 Views)

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Joelsblog(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
A Twitter User has gone viral on Instagram after she proclaimed Home training is a Scam and she needed her own Sugar Daddy, amazed at how some of her friends make as much as N2m from servicing a sugar daddy per a night led to her outrageous proclamations.

She got faced with a lot of fires from young ladies who claimed, Maintaining a Sugar Daddy was risky, most girls loose their life's to Ritualists in the name of servicing their sugar daddies, the destinies of some young girls are been offered as burnt offerings to blood thirsty Altars and yet some young girls still want to engage in sugar daddy..

Considering the Negative effects of Sugar Daddy Business will you let your daughter or sister engage in such business?

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/home-training-is-a-scam-see-reasons-why/

1 Like

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kintemi...I will only say Eeyah when they use her for rituals

31 Likes

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by IME1: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
... Just as living long in health and dignity abi undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by HausaOverlord: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Una see am when them start to dey say women no get use una go dey vex, it's hoekay

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Khd95(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
and these ones too wee be saying men should not get dolls... mumu girls

2 Likes

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Joelsblog(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
kallmemrB:
Kintemi...I will only say Eeyah when they use her for rituals

Hahaha... Wicked

6 Likes

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by HungerBAD: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Reading.
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by emeijeh(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
The things children of nowadays do....!

Really baffles me

2 Likes

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Sleekydee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
kikikiki daddy freeze must hear this.
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:19am On Feb 09, 2018
poverty is truly a disease and our common enemy

1 Like

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2018
_Fuck home training angry

What about education shocked

8 Likes

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Flamezzz: 5:02am On Feb 09, 2018
...and what about self improvement? undecided Still gonna stand by my word, 95% of females have nothing but their body to offer in exchange for money.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Peter5694(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2018
my friend dis n dat! hwfr u na?
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by vivienD: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2018
And after all dese were does it take you at the end
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by eleojo23: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2018
"Young lady, it's wonderful to be young! Enjoy every minute of it. Do everything you want to do; take it all in. But remember that you must give an account to God for everything you do."

Good luck

12 Likes

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by external001: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2018
No one is holding you back nah.....Enjoy while it last btvch
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Timoleon(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2018
A TWITTER user went viral on INSTAGRAM hence requiring users on NAIRALAND to react... una try wella!

On the issue at hand, I think a lot of Nigerians are just hypocrites. Many above my posts and below my post will come here to condemn this girl only to pretend they are saints. some of them slept in their boyfriend's/girlfriend's arms where they had sex and will still have more sex. but because this one decided to come public that she thinks fuqking for free or romance is overrated people here are condemning her. many here have multiple partners albeit for petty things like recharge cards, hair, makeup, lunch/dinner, fineboy, etc yet they feel better because another wants to truly profit from the same sex. One person above mentioned "how about self improvement?" Do u know how much self improvement 200k can do to you...professional courses, reading materials, business... The only people who will condemn this girl and I will have no problems with are those who are virgins and have achieved enviable success by themselves without aid or assistance....if you have been fuqked before and are still fucking yet no gain from it, mehn shut the fuqk up!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Ashewo everywhere
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Macnnoli4(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2018
The world is an unfair world .But if she has no good destiny,she can continue.

1 Like

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2018
Ashewo everywhere, even gay dey fear. Awon Omo oshi

3 Likes

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by akeentech(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by adisabarber(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2018
Oponu omo. If na boy she be, she for be armed robber?

1 Like

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by ehardetola(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2018
Buhari to blame

1 Like

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by yrex01(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2018
And wen a man claim u guys are all olosho.. Una dey shout calling him names !! Shiooor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2018
She owns her life, make I Waka pass
Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by Pavore9: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2018
She shoukd be mindful of "diabetes".

1 Like

Re: "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2018
Ritual Things loading...

You were taught home training but you failed to grab the simple teachings of VALUE...

Like the movie I watched on AM Yoruba yesterday, then they finished you for ritual things, others with home training + VALUE will learn from your mistake.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / My Temperamental Girlfriend / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.