Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? (1040 Views)

I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther / How Old Is Your Towel? / Will You Drop Your Towel For $800? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Millz404(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2018

Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by ufuosman(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Soak it Friday night and wash it Saturday morning. Na most
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mak I no lie,na every 2 weeks bt I don't get one thing abt dis towel of a thing,it ain't supposed to be dirty since its only cleanin after thorough bathin dat it does,can someone explain?
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by JudgementHammer: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Smarty98:
Mak I no lie,na every 2 weeks bt I don't get one thing abt dis towel of a thing,it ain't supposed to be dirty since its only cleanin after thorough bathin dat it does,can someone explain?
It does more than that. After nacking chinyere, na towel I dey quick use clean sweat. No time for bathing. And d sweat na from both up and down side.

Anything that absorb water ahbors microbes. The more d water absorption, and the longer it takes to dry up before next use, the more the replication of d bacteria.

Besides a bath does not guarantee a 100% clean wash.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Every week!!

I think that is the ideal duration. Opinions please.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by sinaj(f): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Smarty98:
its coz u dnt bath well grin

The dirty looking stain u see on ur towel most times especially white towel is ur dead skin cells. I understand they turn to dust, dunno how true tho.

Thats why your bed sheets gets dirty too.
I've also noticed that water nd some soaps doesnt nt clean the oil frm our face properly which in turn stains the towel.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by juniormusa(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
sinaj:

The dirty looking stain u see on ur towel most times especially white towel is ur dead skin cells. I understand they turn to dust, dunno how true tho.

I've also noticed that water nd some soaps doesnt nt clean the oil frm our face properly which in turn stains the towel.
I concur my love grin
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by biafraisdead(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
sinaj:

u are very intelligent, u must be a product of a good school.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 09, 2018
sinaj:

soap and Water Cleans Oil Of Your Face and Leaves It Squeaky clean But Before You Walk To Your Room, oil Is Being Released Slowly. The Oil And The Unremoved Percentage Of Germ and Dead Cells mixed together Is What Stains The Towel.

By The Way I Wash My Towel Every 2 years... Dirtiness is My Motto grin
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by sekxyqueen(f): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2018
wash mine every 3 days..
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Gebbson007(m): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2018
sekxyqueen:
wash mine every 3 days..
bet why you dey lie like this na
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by amazinghope: 2:04am On Feb 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Every week!!

I think that is the ideal duration. Opinions please.
I think I owe you money.. I've been looking everywhere for you...send me a message on WhatsApp please @08113363310
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by YesNo(m): 2:18am On Feb 09, 2018
I have 3. wash dem morning afternoon and night. seriously i have 3
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Twice a month is fair enough I think! undecided
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by sinaj(f): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
soap and Water Cleans Oil Of Your Face and Leaves It Squeaky clean But Before You Walk To Your Room, oil Is Being Released Slowly. The Oil And The Unremoved Percentage Of Germ and Dead Cells mixed together Is What Stains The Towel.

By The Way I Wash My Towel Every 2 years... Dirtiness is My Motto grin
Every 2yrs? M sure u using a black towel grin

Every saturday is enough jore. You lucky u nt a girl, else make up stains on d towel would av showed u pepper grin
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by sinaj(f): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2018
biafraisdead:

u are very intelligent, u must be a product of a good school.
lol

Thank u
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Anytime I feel it's long overdue..
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2018
amazinghope:
I think I owe you money.. I've been looking everywhere for you...send me a message on WhatsApp please @08113363310

But I gave u my acct num.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by amazinghope: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

But I gave u my acct num.
send me a message... My WhatsApp app got wiped.
I'm expecting it before 10am please
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by biafraisdead(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2018
sinaj:
lol
Thank u
u don't want me to meet u abi?
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2018
sinaj:
Every 2yrs? M sure u using a black towel grin

Every saturday is enough jore. You lucky u nt a girl, else make up stains on d towel would av showed u pepper grin
Me I Know How To Use Things Very Well o... I Can Economize well Well. I Have Been Using My Towel Since 2002 grin

Chai I Deserve An Award o...
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by sinaj(f): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Me I Know How To Use Things Very Well o... I Can Economize well Well. I Have Been Using My Towel Since 2002 grin

Chai I Deserve An Award o...
m sure ur towel has been growing with u.
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by sekxyqueen(f): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Gebbson007:

bet why you dey lie like this na
how do you mean..
Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
sinaj:
m sure ur towel has been growing with u
hahahahahahahaha now This Got Me Laughing Hard grin ... Just Come And Kill Me abeg...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija - Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex Again In The Toilet [VIDEO] / On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.