Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Who Are You In Love With And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You In Love With And Why? (369 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You In Love With And Why? by Eghostwriter(f): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2018
cheesy in the spirit of the month of love, I want us to play a little game. You're going to say the name of the person you're in love with ( first name plus surname initials) and then say why. You can also tell us if you're in a relationship with that person already, and if not, tell us why. For people who haven't accepted they've fallen in love yet, this is going to help you admit (as per the psychologist that I am grin). Who knows? The person you love might just read your comment and you guys can start things off. For people who are already in a relationship, you can also participat o. Your reasons for loving might just help someone change or improve wink RULE1: You can only mention ONE PERSON.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Housemate Caught On Camera Masturbating / 'Poor' Zimbabwean Man Attempts Suicide After Lover Falls Pregnant / Random Passionate Evening In Sydney, Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.