Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction (2947 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Will You Leak Your Nude For $20m?? / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by TonyBankz(m): 2:15am On Feb 09, 2018
A Facebook User By The Name Tony Bankz Richkid Posted on FB "Can U spend a night in the mortuary For a whooping sum of 20 million USD.
Comments on the post will leave u dead.

Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Mortuary with dead bodies or an empty one. I would spend a night in both for twenty.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by nifemi25(m): 4:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Nna when it comes to money I can do anything. A dead body has gone already so I see nothing in sleeping there.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Flamezzz: 4:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Senseless kids.
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Amarabae(f): 4:59am On Feb 09, 2018
All na mouth making.
When its time for action, fear go full their body.
But money get power sha,some can do it

1 Like

Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Kobicove(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2018
Dead men don't bite

There's nothing to fear in the motuary smiley
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by seunlayi(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Kini big deal
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Dicklaw(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2018
[code][/code] warris there kwanu
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Kekx(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2018
I'll do that for 10mb cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Vado(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Dead men tell no tales. A ghost can only try to fork with your mind. Not capable of hurting you physically. I'll do it without breaking a sweat.
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by TonyBankz(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Kekx:
I'll do that for 10mb cheesy
Lol,10mb ke
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by TonyBankz(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Amarabae:
All na mouth making. When its time for action, fear go full their body. But money get power sha,some can do it
Ah swear
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by trevorhorace(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2018
see u. just to spend a night. when some mortuary attendant even hav sex with the corpses. talk about necrophilia.
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by marvin904(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2018
hahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha..
i just dey laugh all of una..
just 5min for mortuary una go run grin grin grin
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by mikebrown92: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2018
I go turn there second bedroom sef.
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by chinonyinye: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2018
lol, one even said she'll bring foam. is that how appealing it is? I can't o. I didn't dey

2 Likes

Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Bobby95(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
just 1 night, u no fit make am 1 week and 1 day?
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Sofrosh(f): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
All those ppl dat are jumping upandan shouting I can sleep for even 50k..... Come lemme tell something, mortuary isn't a place to joke with, have a distant relative who z a mortuary attendance, d fight were him d fight wid ghost no b here oo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by federal9: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Dnt dare it ooo. Imagine sleeping in the mortuary at night and 7 ghosts came from nowhere and start to compress your heart.

Sleep paralysis could kill oooo. And you are gonna be hearing screams at night. It take only energy for them to emanate and attack a person through objects.

No be ghost slap Rochas dat time?
grin grin grin.

Or you could just go to Google and type "video of ghost caught on cctv"
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Sofrosh(f): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2018
Makes me remember funny incident dat I saw some years ago.
There is this mortuary in my area own by a very powerful man(native doctor), his mortuary hall was always full so he decided to extend it to the adjoining rooms.
He called one of my neighbor who happen to be a carpenter to help him fix a door. But my neighbor told him he won't be free till d next day, the man agree to it but not without warning him to call him before going there.
Na so my mumu neighbor Come go dat same day were him talk say him no go get chance 4 hot afternoon begin go fix door. After him done fix am finish na so him call d man tell am say him done finish d work, the man first ask am say y him no tell am b4 e go but my guy no greee answer.
Him enter him house go crash, unkonwly 2 him all d ghost were d there be done enta para mode follow am come house. Chaiii, una need see d cane marks were full my guy body, him been even faint bcoz of flogging grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by InfernoNig: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Them never see. Most of them never smell the gate of mortuary before. Only the door of mortuary for naija you go know say Nigerians nor dey rest even after death.
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Xinjin: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2018
It not a death sentence. Even top celebrities will do that.
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by urbanemind(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Sofrosh:
All those ppl dat are jumping upandan shouting I can sleep for even 50k..... Come lemme tell something, mortuary isn't a place to joke with, have a distant relative who z a mortuary attendance, d fight were him d fight wid ghost no b here oo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
stories to scare children, d dead don't fight,.
dem dey fight am and e still dey work there, lies.
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Sofrosh(f): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
urbanemind:
stories to scare children, d dead don't fight,.
dem dey fight am and e still dey work there, lies.

Bro, if u have/know anyone dats work in mortuary ask him
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by ruggedtimi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
i will sleep beside a dead body..
Re: Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction by Hector09(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
A frnd of mine is an ambulance driver, he told me to forget abt d stories of ambulance drivers using voodoo, this dude dont use any thing oo, same thing apply to mortuary workers, nothing gum them oo,me wey don sleep for rivers before, with 20k nt usd bt naira i go sleep there

(1) (Reply)

Help! She Might Be Pregnant / Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him / Need An Answer To This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.