Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

"Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (21150 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by seguno2: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2018
tydi:
Let me help him with the answer.

It is because the afonjas keep suckling up and handing power out to them, because they are always bias with themselves..
hope I made sense

Is Azikiwe no longer from the SE?
Is it possible for you to speak with more sense?

3 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by blackpanda: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2018
gunners160:
common,get sense

SHUT UP AND OPEN YOUR BRAIN!
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Adagba1: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Why did his beloved party pdp zone their presidential candidate to the Fulani again? Children of hate will not ask this question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2018
I'm here before you. Look upward for my comment.

kings09:
Usba, madridguy, sarrki, fulanimafia, python1, oya com n reply
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Chiedu4Trump: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Very valid point raised FFK

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Bimpe29: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Simply because Fulanis are miles ahead of the rest. They are more purposeful, forward thinking and united.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by ekpang4u(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2018
It surprises no one because the Northerners are more united but with a gullible followership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by tydi(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2018
seguno2:

Is Azikiwe no longer from the SE?
Is it possible for you to speak with more sense?

wrong question my brother, what you should have tried to answer was what you fellow Afonja brother asked if paraphraserd" why despite the fact that the southern after asslicking their northern masters power will still elude them??

2 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by ADEMOSU(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
@JoelsBlog Media

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode has asked a Question that pulled a number of attractions from Nigerians who believed he asked a good question, some justified the fact that the Fulani are meant to rule while some were against it.
He wrote :

I thing religion has worked for them . Because of common believe they stand as a nation and forged a common front couple with no/low education which makes them dogmatic . etc

At Nigeria’s independence in 1960 there were 41 secondary schools in the north and 842 secondary schools in the south.

Despite that glaring disparity the north took political power and have had it ever since. Is this not the very source and foundation of our national malaise?

The truth is that there is something wrong with southern and Middle Belt leaders.

They lament about northern domination all the time yet at the end of the day they always look to that same north for political leadership.

Why does a Fulani always have to rule Nigeria?

Biafran Agitators will surely chew on this matter

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/why-does-the-fulani-always-have-to-rule-nigeria-femi-fani-kayode-asks/
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by mmsen: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Na southern leaders I blame

Not just southern leaders, everyone who engages in senseless tribalism is at fault.

It is that manner of thinking that has allowed those from the north to handicap the entire nation.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by VULCAN(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
In all the drivel no refutation of his facts or counter argument to his assertion.

wakaman:
Ffk is a hard boiled tribalist full of ethnic conceit, a divisive individualistic bigot. When you had your chance at government as a Yoruba man,what was of it? Court and trials for thievery and fraud.
If you can't step up, step down.

Shape up your life first and say no to drug abuse.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by thunderbabs: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2018
wakaman:
Ffk is a hard boiled tribalist full of ethnic conceit, a divisive individualistic bigot. When you had your chance at government as a Yoruba man,what was of it? Court and trials for thievery and fraud.
If you can't step up, step down.

Shape up your life first and say no to drug abuse.

Even convicts have right to their own opinion and views about anything. Forget all d accusations. Buhari no b divisive bigot, abi? shocked

Even ur own xstanding seems to be a one corner xstanding. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by ReubenE(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2018
The foundation of the problem lies in the assumption that Northerners don't know anything. The Southerners perceive them to be illiterates, poverty infested people that lack basic knowledge of modern civilization.

They may be ignorant arguably, but the Northerners are strategists, very cohesive and always in unison when it comes to issues that affect them.
Come to think of it, this supposed ignorant people have a firm grip of virtually all the sectors of our national life, be it military, political, economic, FX etc.

Aboki wey we claim say no know book, na dem dey help us change dollar.

I think the South must talk less and act more.
Look at the margin of secondary schools in the North and South divide....something really is wrong somewhere.

Even with this revelation, some people here are still fighting themselves when the supposed ignorant people continue to lord over everyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by rman: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2018
How many Fulani's have ruled Nigeria since independence?

I need to know.

Because I know since 1999, they have only ruled for 6 years, if we add Yaradua's 2 to Buhari's 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by DUMBE: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Please who free this man from Kuje prison?4.9bn fraud you are not supposed to even talk again in Nigeria,PMB is too good oooooooo to allow this type looter to be free,this is our money, we will soon launch a protest against FFK,FFK most go to jail.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by jeroba1(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2018
ss,sw,se....it is time for us to unity and fight this battle.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by R0ckefeller: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2018
over sabi that's what is killing the south and we aren't organized, if we both agreed to do something when we get outside we do otherwise but the north when they say go non of them we ask one question or may be north done do voodoo on south only GOD KNOWS.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by kernel504(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Are u ppl sure that this is FFK's true handle cos I can't believe that a grown man is reasoning like

Like l said before you are a fule.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Gokey15: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2018
I don't think you comprehend what was being said in the video. The man Ahmadu Bello was talking with respect to Northern region and he is entitled to support his people within the context of that time.

He was talking about putting Northerner first in the Norther enclave before any other tribes and his fear as espoused is the ever present attempt of Igbo to seek to dominate others wherever they go. In fact he went further to say towards the end of the clip that it was rare for Northern men to be employed in other region at the time except for labourer's job.

Fast forward to today, how easy do you think it is for any other Nigerians to acquire property in Igbo land despite Igbo's easy access to acquisition of properties in other parts of Nigeria?

royalamour:
Because of a hidden demonic agenda. It's even funnier when you realize that these people are very few. I mean the original Nigerian Fulanis.

They will always align with the middle belt region in every election just to win.

But that's over now. Too many competent hands to transform Nigeria not cow milk sucking and gworo chewing elements.

In the video below, the flat nosed Ahmadu Bello said only Hausa fulanis can rule Nigeria and they set in motion the agenda.

He stressed further that any other Nigerian is regarded as a foreigner.

You see what the ugly man caused?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by IbnHussein(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2018
...and how many years has Fulani rule Nigeria since 1999

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by win2kwire: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2018
YEYE Question!

BECAUSE SOUTHERN NIGERIANS ARE STUPID, THEY ARE THE EASIEST PEOPLE TO RULE ON PLANET EARTH.

MAJORITY OF SLAVES TAKEN TO THE WEST AND THE CARIBBEAN ARE FROM SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA - THEY STUPIDLY STAYED IN SLAVERY FOR 400 YEARS WITHOUT MUCH OF A FIGHT.

SOUTHERN NIGERIANS CAN BE RULED BY BOKO HARAM, FULANI HERDSMEN, LEBANESE IMMIGRANTS AND JUST ABOUT ANYONE ELSE MAYBE EVEN BY ANIMALS IF THEY TRY REAL HARD!

2 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by kernel504(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Man has a point.

As uneducated and ignorant we think the Northerners to be, they're ruling in every sphere. Damn they own most of the oil wells in this country.

Whatever happened to people of the South? They are always disunited. Even within the SE, there's greater disunity than anywhere else.

So it's little wonders the Northerners are the rulers.

Close your mouth. State three reasons why you assume the SouthEast arent one, na to open mouth and close you sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by lukaf17(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2018
How many president has rule Nigeria and how many are Fulani.Mr ffk and is brother are always typing before thinking,
Obasanjo 12years,
Good luck 6years
Gowon. 9years
Are the names above Fulani please let move away from zombies to ffk people,l believe he must have type this when he was given madam the head.

5 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by BIXYBABE: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2018
Seen
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by ycat: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2018
It's because Nigerians are foools, that's why strangers could be allowed to come from nowhere and take total control of your affairs. Chambas for instance have been in Ghana longer than fulani have been in Nigeria, yet any Ghanaian will tell you straight up that the Chambas are not Ghanaians, but in Nigeria, not only are fulani claiming to be Nigerians, they have taken over everything. It's not that the fulani are that smart, it's Nigerians that are dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2018
Nigeria will not develop as long as this Fulani keep ruling over us we from the south, imagine look how backwardness these Fulani are it is time Yorubas and Igbo wake up from their slumber.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by leemonster(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Mtchew...Nonsense question, the north have better leaders Datz his answer, Yaradua is a good example.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by bjnice(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2018
BEENUEL:
BUHARI is the only Fulani that mounted the post of the head of state?

What's fkk'$ point exactly?

Like I don't get....

Nigeria is just there..... Just there....

ur didn't not get ur fact right bro. Even before Buhari ever mounted the seat of power, two Fulani men were ahead of him.
Muritala Mohammed
shehu shagari

after Buhari in 1985
umaru Musa yar'adua
can u see Fulani has rule Nigeria than any other tribe in Nigeria.
Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2018
kernel504:

Close your mouth. State three reasons why you assume the SouthEast arent one, na to open mouth and close you sabi.

One sect is advocating for Biafra. The other is pledging support for Buhari and cannot comprehend the reality of Biafra. You don't know that if y'all were united, you'd have your own state by now?

The Easterners have always been "disunited", and I don't mean that in a derogatory way. Even history would bear me witness. That is why when other precolonial Nigerian states gathered in kingdoms and empires, the Igbo nation existed in bits because it was nearly impossible for the lots of them to agree on a decision.

So don't think I typed what I typed because I felt like or I hate the Igbos. I even identify more with them.
. Just accept the truth and stop being a sentimental slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks by blackpanda: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2018
[s]
bjnice:

ur didn't not get ur fact right bro. Even before Buhari ever mounted the seat of power, two Fulani men were ahead of him.
Muritala Mohammed
shehu shagari

after Buhari in 1985
umaru Musa yar'adua
can u see Fulani has rule Nigeria than any other tribe in Nigeria.
[/s]

c
Not everybody from the north is fulani ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kashamu’s Group Picks Abati, Daniel, As Dep Gov., Senatorial Candidates In Ogun / Winifred Oyo-Ita’s Retirement ‘Rejected’ / Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.