Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead (2181 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Yusuf Buratai Is Dead (Father Of Tukur Yusuf Buratai) / BREAKING!! Yusuf Buhari In A Stable Condition (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by jimfarayola(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Mallam Yusuf Buratai, the father of the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai, is dead.He passed away in a hospital in Maiduguri.

The Nigerian Army disclosed this In statement by its spokesman, Brig. Gen. SK Usman to newsmen in Maiduguri on Friday.It read:"Good morning all, Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihirrajiun.

This is to inform you of the passing away of the father of the Chief of Army Staff, Alhaji Yusuf Buratai this morning in Maiduguri."Brig Gen. Usman said.Another source added that the deceased has been hospitalized for days before he passed on.

According to source of late army General had a successful surgery in the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, UMTH but gave up thereafter.Late Yusuf leaves behind 14 children, including the chief of army staff and many grandchildren.

He was also a military personality having been a non-commissioned officer in the West African Frontier Force.

source - Daily Trust
Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by ChangetheChange: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2018
grin grin grin

First it was Buhari's in law

Now Burutai's father

The gods are angry with Buhari and his cabal

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Rest in Peace
Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by 9jaArea: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2018
RIP
Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by Bigii(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by Donpresh95(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2018
Election is coming close,Blood Sacrifices must be done to ensure they win. I pray they don't see me, my family, relations and we'll wishers
Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by zakim(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2018
RIP
Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by limeta(f): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2018
What ever
Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by Lipscomb(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
wink are they not old enough.
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Now Burutai's father

The gods are angry with Buhari and his cabal
Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by usba: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Now Burutai's father

The gods are angry with Buharci and his cabal

So your father plans to live forever?

Many cowards in nairaland are only being held back from being murderers by their cowardice.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Inna Lilahi Waheena ilehin raji'un. May Allah accept his soul.

Accept my condolence Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai.

(1) (Reply)

I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari / Let's Talk Tinubu! / What May Likely Play Out.(eastern Security Network(esn))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.