Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” (3429 Views)

Is It Normal For Ladies To Call Guys Dear, Sweetheart Etc / Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
A revered Facebook motivational speaker in the person of Solomon Buchi Bartholomew came up with a list of girls who are in the habit of calling hardworking guys “BROKE” and it’s nothing short of #Fact!!! It'll amaze you that many girls who call guys "broke" are actually poverty stricken or even worse. Below is a compilation of 7 kinds of girls who always call guys BROKE!!!

1. BEGGERS

A woman who cannot make her hair without corporate begging will call a guy BROKE. A slay queen that cannot subscribe her phone without going on Facebook to ask random guys for favor will call a guy broke. I once saw a post where a lady who doesn't have a BICYCLE TYRE called a man's car “TUKETUKE.”

2. HOOKERS

A lady who does nothing more than to jump around indiscriminate dates eating and waking to form fake life on Instagram will be referring to guys who hustle to pay house rent, feed themselves, and do everything for themselves, BROKE.

3. LAZY & JOBLESS GIRLS

A lady who is jobless and lazy will come on Facebook and argue how she can't marry a man who doesn't earn N300k a month. Isn't it laughable that women who cannot foot their bills call men BROKE for not doing it for them?

4. CHEAP GIRLS

Doesn’t it sound so cheap when ladies come online to bash a guy who didn't give them money for a hairdo? Doesn’t it sound so hungry to hear a girl say a man who can't buy cold stone ice cream on a date is not manly?

5. LIABILITIES

Please, stop demanding from men what you don't do for yourself. Before you call a man broke, it should be because he can't take care of himself, not because he can't carry your personal burdens. In that case, you're the broke one (a liability). Build yourself. Stop going around shaming yourself, telling stories of how a guy couldn't buy common KFC chicken during a date. Madam, why couldn't you buy it?

6. BROKE & HUNGRY GIRLS

If we critically examine most ladies the way they examine many men, you'll see that many ladies are BROKE, HUNGRY, and LAZY but forming slay mama. Meanwhile, the guys are resourceful for themselves. Go and get a life without feeling any man has to do it for you. Get financially independent and then you can talk about not wanting to marry a broke man.

7. POVERTY STRICKEN GIRLS

It’s baffling to hear broke and lazy girls saying they can't marry a man who doesn't earn up to 300k a month. Have you stopped for a second to ask yourself who wants to marry a woman who sits down wishing to get a man who'd alleviate her from her personal misery? You lack moral justification to bash broke men when you are broke.

CONCLUSION

These days, no guy wants a broke woman. Guys work hard to be financially stable because they want to attract financially stable women too. If all Nigerian men wage war against broke ladies in this country, 70% of girls would be single for life. So ladies should feel privileged that lots of men even pick them up and feed their lazy lives!!!

Without such men, many girls would be miserable. When women like Linda Ikeji talk about not marrying a broke man, lazy and entitled fake slay-queens will also open their mouths and be talking. Go and get rich first, then guys will have no problem with you going around calling hardworking men BROKE.

-------------------------------

Read more stuffs like this @ www.httmedia..com

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by EOOJ(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
sad
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by HOLYDICK(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Them plenty for NL
lemme compile the list i dey come

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
They are coming for U
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by duroc(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
100 percent stamped by me.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Them plenty for NL
Lol...

Please do...
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
profolaolu:
They are coming for U
Lol...
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Kekx(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Na waohcheesy.. So some babes actually complain dat guys don't buy KFC chicken for dem? cheesy. What's the big stuff about chicken anyway? Poverty na bastardcheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by eezeribe(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
OK
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by harry2sexy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Make Arsenal win premiership if this post nor reach fp
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
They don't need to tell me, I know I'm a broke arse nigga grin , and I ain't got their time too

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Oxster(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Dem gals be like,,,OGA Y U WON EXPOSE US NAH grin

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
duroc:
100 percent stamped by me.
Salute!!!
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waohcheesy.. So some babes actually complain dat guys don't buy KFC chicken for dem? cheesy. What's the big stuff about chicken anyway? Poverty na bastardcheesy
Poverty na real bastard!!!

And the poor girl will call you BROKE!!!
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
harry2sexy:
Make Arsenal win premiership if this post nor reach fp
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Frenchfriez:
They don't need to tell me, I know I'm a broke arse nigga grin , and I ain't got their time too
I love your way...

In fact, your way is the way...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
this is the type of thread girls will not smell close to
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Oxster:
Dem gals be like,,,OGA Y U WON EXPOSE US NAH grin
Hahahaha...

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
jezuzboi:

Poverty na real bastard!!!

And the poor girl will call you BROKE!!!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Them plenty for NL

Where the list na grin
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by jezuzboi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
this is the type of thread girls will not smell close to
cry cry
grin grin
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Oxster(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
jezuzboi:

Hahahaha...

M telling u
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Girls and that religion of peace has some things in common.. Hypocrisy and fake life. Let a girl with her fake pretending life complicate your life at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by rawpadgin(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Girls calling a hustling guy broke is plain annoying

Not that they have anything meaningful to contribute to one's life o

It's called relationSHIP for a reason. There must be something u are shipping into ur partner's life

The other day i wanted to buy a native attire in a boutique for 20k. My girl advice me to buy the material & give it to my tailor
At the end of the day, i spent 12k both for the material & sewing. (I collected the native this evening)with that i can gift my girl the 8k left i don't care

Ladies try to contribute something meaningful to ur man's life.
Relationship is not all about Bleep & flexing embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm, another women bashing thread!
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Iphone5: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Mumu thread

I'm out

Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2018
Broke nuggets need love too cool
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by Jadoskii(m): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Telegram is going to airdrop 1,000,000 GRAM!!!

GRAM is the token of its blockchain product TON.

iGift.One, the biggest international airdrop platform, will hold this event.

The achieved free iGift from iGift Box will contain a certain sum of GRAM.

Each iGift costs 0.2USDd.

What are u waiting for

Get 100 iGift, just click and sign-up.

https://igift.one/i/28577893813
Re: 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 1:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Safiaa, Pocahantas & Jamariwolfff will be here for your head soon OP, better delete this grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic / " Don't Stick To One Man" Slay Queen Advises Friends On Facebook (photos) / Almost All Nigerian Women Footballers Are Lesbians & Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.