Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (717 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by biafraisdead(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
why is it that whenever i see a nice girl then develop feelings for her finally ask her out then she agrees to be mine next thing we book appointment of meeting again, I would be so happy that I've found a new girl but on or before the appointment day I would then lose every single interest in her; seriously this attitude has really caused me a lot of good relationship. Please is anyone experiencing same? and what can i do to cure the madness.
Re: I Need Help by XhosaNostra(f): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
At least you acknowledge that there's a problem. There's hope for you.

It could be because you're a commitment phobe & are afraid to get too emotionally attached, incase you get hurt. Or it could simply mean you need to grow up. The thrill of the chase is intoxicating, I'm sure. But it takes a certain level of emotional maturity to mantain a relationship. Try to work on that. It won't happen overnight. It's a process.
Re: I Need Help by Asbaba(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
let me book a space..

I'll be back, let me eat first.
Re: I Need Help by biafraisdead(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:
At least you acknowledge that there's a problem. There's hope for you.

It could be because you're a commitment phobe & are afraid to get too emotionally attached, incase you get hurt. Or it could simply mean you need to grow up. The thrill of the chase is intoxicating, I'm sure. But it takes a certain level of emotional maturity to mantain a relationship. Try to work on that. It won't happen overnight. It's a process.
I've never been heartbroken before neither am I too young to be in a relationship but I just find out that it keeps happening, the truth is most times i end up regreting(may be after many months)not carrying on with the relationship but I just cannot help it. it has caused serious problems between me and so many girls that seriously wanted to be with me, they all thought someone else was distracting me from them. seriously am beginning to think whether it is spiritual.
Re: I Need Help by newyorks(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
maybe u hv a spiritual wife.do u dream b/4 loosing interest?
Re: I Need Help by biafraisdead(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
newyorks:
maybe u hv a spiritual wife.do u dream b/4 loosing interest?
not at all.
Re: I Need Help by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
biafraisdead:

I've never been heartbroken before neither am I too young to be in a relationship but I just find out that it keeps happening, the truth it I may later after many months or years regret not carrying on with the relationship but I just cannot help it. it has caused serious problems between me and so many girls that seriously wanted to be with me, they all thought someone else was distracting me from them. seriously am beginning to think whether it is spiritual.

It doesn't have to be your own heartbreak per se. Sometimes "we" can also be affected by other people's experiences, subconsciously. Look, IDK, I'm only guessing here. The good thing is that you know you have a problem, so try to work on it any way you wish. If you think it's spiritual, then work it from that angle. It's up to you.
Re: I Need Help by biafraisdead(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It doesn't have to be your own heartbreak per se. Sometimes "we" can also be affected by other people's experiences, subconsciously. Look, IDK, I'm only guessing here. The good thing is that you know you have a problem, so try to work on it any way you wish. If you think it's spiritual, then work it from that angle. It's up to you.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by iRepNaija1: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Why don't you try being friends with them? Just focus on the friendship aspect, really get to know the person inside and out and build a connection that way. So if it eventually leads to something more, you'll have the quality and connection of the friendship that can serve as your foundation for something more romantic. If not, at least you still have a friend.
Re: I Need Help by biafraisdead(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
iRepNaija1:
Why don't you try being friends with them? Just focus on the friendship aspect, really get to know the person inside and out and build a connection that way. So if it eventually leads to something more, you'll have the quality and connection of the friendship that can serve as your foundation for something more romantic. If not, at least you still have a friend.
u are making a point.
Re: I Need Help by Iphone5: 12:40am On Feb 10, 2018
Na Your moniker dey cause am

Biafra people don swear for you

(1) (Reply)

Her Prayer Request Is Affecting Relationship / “if Not For Guys, Girls Wouldn’t Have Eaten Pizza, Shawarma” - Nigerian Lady / A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.