Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible (719 Views)

Caught On Camera : Muslim Lady Romance In Public / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by akeentech(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
A facebook user claims job comes before romance in the bible. See different reactions

Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by MhizzAJ(f): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
I agree with him
I really hate to see unemployed people in love...I feel for them most times but nobody send them message

Two people shouldn't be broke at the same time...If the relationship is heading towards marriage it might delay their plans

But unemployment shouldn't stop people from falling in love anyways...I can date a jobless guy if he's proactive about it

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why Is The Humor Here So Hard To Find
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by generalbush(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I agree with him
I really hate to see unemployed people in love

And you thought they had a job before dishing you out through a hole between the legs?

Learn to think and type, and not the other way round.
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Adam had a job in the garden of Eden before God saw that he needed a helpmeet.

That's not to say a man can't be in love even though he's unemployed. Is love only meant for the employed?

It's marriage that is not meant for the unemployed. Love no be food, shelter or baby supplies. Love no dey pay bills.
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by akeentech(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
No job no romance
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by okikiosibodu(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2018
akeentech:
A facebook user claims job comes before romance in the bible. See different reactions
The pun is commended..... But for real Adam had a job first (seeing to the welfare of the plants and animals in Eden) before Eve came into the picture. That is a whole lesson to massacre, for a marriage counseling class. If I start wit the little I know, this thread go enter 3 pages, and the topic will still not be dealt with totally
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by akeentech(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2018
okikiosibodu:

The pun is commended..... But for real Adam had a job first (seeing to the welfare of the plants and animals in Eden) before Eve came into the picture. That is a whole lesson to massacre, for a marriage counseling class. If I start wit the little I know, this thread go enter 3 pages, and the topic will still not be dealt with totally

Come nd start
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by donstan18: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2018
-There's nothing like LOVE .
-That word is a scam to humanity.
-That word is the biggest and favorite lies ladies love to hear.
-That word is the biggest lies guys tell.
-Even your siblings, the level of love your people will give to the rich and poor siblings won't be the same.
-There's nothing like We are inlove
-The only LOVE that exist in this world the LOVE you have for yourself, and that's why it's unconditional.
- Men don't love : All they seek is a humble woan respects and build a home for them.
- Women don't love : All they seek is a man that will take good care of them.
-Even the bible stated it clear.
-Telemundo, Philippine and Korea movies are scam to reality.
-Why can't love make Linda ikeji or Rihanna marry barrow pushers.
-Why can't love make Jay Z or Graham Drake marry Chinaecherem that sells fufu in my village.
-We should face the truth.
-We should face reality.
-We should embrace this fact.
-We should desist from deceit.

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by akeentech(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Why u dey para
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by okikiosibodu(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
akeentech:

Come nd start
Let me try my possible best to give a summarized summary. Pardon my typographical error(s).
After God created Eden and "decorated", he put Adam in charge, to oversee the activities there, and also put things in order. Adam was fist made a Gardener, and his duty was too see to the well being of the plants in Eden (Genesis 2:15). The physical state of a man's garden speaks a lot about him. I guess you will get a glimpse of what I am saying if you put GNS (some tertiary institutions call it GES, some GST.... General Studies sha) being taught in the tertiary institution, Inc to consideration, where almost all students are allocated a portion of land to cultivate... We all know how unkempt the ones apportioned to lackadaisical students are.
Flowers are fragile, and need special attention and care to flourish. The aesthetics of a garden is much appreciated after a lot of effort has been consistently put into it for a long duration - watering, weeding, ferterlizing, trimming, etc. All these, are no child's play, especially over an extensive land parcel. The negative conditions can show quick results in a plant, unlike how slow it takes for the positive conditions to show improvements in plants (let me try to elaborate. If a flower doesn't see water or sunlight for a day, you can see the effect on the flower the next day, but if you begin to water the same play regularly, it will take a longer time for it to get restored). Adam was able to thrive excellently at this. God decided to stretch him further, by bring life to him, to see what he was going to do to it (Genesis 2:19-20). This one it's own is another extensive topic.
For God to match a deserving man to His daughter, he must be a very meticulous and cautious person that values His daughter's well being, especially in the aspect of life, destiny and life purpose. God made Adam an hunter to see how much he values life, to see if he is going to nurture or destroy lives. Both strong and fragile animals were brought to him, and he was able to mange them well. God made Adam a Garderner, before making him an Hunter. A Garderner sees to it that life in the garden thrives, and that is when the glory (beauty) of the garden is appreciated, and then the Garderner is commended. A Garderner nurtures life .
An Hunter on the other end, terminates life. He sees a group of animals in an assembly, and then spots the biggest which becomes the choicest. He pursues and remains locked on the target even during the higgledy-piggledy that might be induced as all the animals scrabble for safety. An Hunter remains relentless and perseveres until he he successfully brings down the large prey with attractive features, and then terminates its life. He is commended for bringing down "glorious" preys. In this aspect again, Adam did not fail, he was able to manage the animals.
Adam was able to identify the animals by their names, so he probably didn't get offended at some actions or traits exhibited by some animals, because he was able to identify that it was their nature. He was able to identify tortoise as a slow creature that take its time to get a task done, a Leopard that loves its solitude, a dog that needs companionshio, a scorpion that will always hurt you no matter the care shown to it, etc. He was able to identify all this animals, and place them were they belonged, so he was not offended. This also goes a long way in our day to day interactions with people, and when certain people do certain stuffs to you, you don't get hurt or offended 'cos you have an idea of what "animal" they are. This is where the knowledge of temperanents come into place: a choleric person will want to pour out all she has on you, just to make you feel more hurt than she is, because she is unhappy with you, a phlegmatic person appears to be stingy 'cos he feels the resources at his disposal is not sufficient for him alone, and sees no wisdom in sharing it, a Sanguine jokes about everything and appears never to be serious, and a melancholy has a perfect world in his head, and expects everyone to behave the way he has thought in his mind.... Understanding your temperament and other people's own, will help you relate better with people, and then identify the "animal". What a extrovert might enjoy while teasing could be what irritates an introverts. This is usually what courtship entails.
God made Adam an Gardener first, and then ensured he excelled as an Hunter, before he was made an Husband in Genesis 2:21-23.
So technically, Adam had a job/ duty (to care for life) before Eve came into the bigger picture. Let me drop my pen.
Apologies for the lengthy post, and for typo errors
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by akeentech(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Let me try my possible best to give a summarized summary. Pardon my typographical error(s).
After God created Eden and "decorated", he put Adam in charge, to oversee the activities there, and also put things in order. Adam was fist made a Gardener, and his duty was too see to the well being of the plants in Eden (Genesis 2:15). The physical state of a man's garden speaks a lot about him. I guess you will get a glimpse of what I am saying if you put GNS (some tertiary institutions call it GES, some GST.... General Studies sha) being taught in the tertiary institution, Inc to consideration, where almost all students are allocated a portion of land to cultivate... We all know how unkempt the ones apportioned to lackadaisical students are.
Flowers are fragile, and need special attention and care to flourish. The aesthetics of a garden is much appreciated after a lot of effort has been consistently put into it for a long duration - watering, weeding, ferterlizing, trimming, etc. All these, are no child's play, especially over an extensive land parcel. The negative conditions can show quick results in a plant, unlike how slow it takes for the positive conditions to show improvements in plants (let me try to elaborate. If a flower doesn't see water or sunlight for a day, you can see the effect on the flower the next day, but if you begin to water the same play regularly, it will take a longer time for it to get restored). Adam was able to thrive excellently at this. God decided to stretch him further, by bring life to him, to see what he was going to do to it (Genesis 2:19-20). This one it's own is another extensive topic.
For God to match a deserving man to His daughter, he must be a very meticulous and cautious person that values His daughter's well being, especially in the aspect of life, destiny and life purpose. God made Adam an hunter to see how much he values life, to see if he is going to nurture or destroy lives. Both strong and fragile animals were brought to him, and he was able to mange them well. God made Adam a Garderner, before making him an Hunter. A Garderner sees to it that life in the garden thrives, and that is when the glory (beauty) of the garden is appreciated, and then the Garderner is commended. A Garderner nurtures life .
An Hunter on the other end, terminates life. He sees a group of animals in an assembly, and then spots the biggest which becomes the choicest. He pursues and remains locked on the target even during the higgledy-piggledy that might be induced as all the animals scrabble for safety. An Hunter remains relentless and perseveres until he he successfully brings down the large prey with attractive features, and then terminates its life. He is commended for bringing down "glorious" preys. In this aspect again, Adam did not fail, he was able to manage the animals.
Adam was able to identify the animals by their names, so he probably didn't get offended at some actions or traits exhibited by some animals, because he was able to identify that it was their nature. He was able to identify tortoise as a slow creature that take its time to get a task done, a Leopard that loves its solitude, a dog that needs companionshio, a scorpion that will always hurt you no matter the care shown to it, etc. He was able to identify all this animals, and place them were they belonged, so he was not offended. This also goes a long way in our day to day interactions with people, and when certain people do certain stuffs to you, you don't get hurt or offended 'cos you have an idea of what "animal" they are. This is where the knowledge of temperanents come into place: a choleric person will want to pour out all she has on you, just to make you feel more hurt than she is, because she is unhappy with you, a phlegmatic person appears to be stingy 'cos he feels the resources at his disposal is not sufficient for him alone, and sees no wisdom in sharing it, a Sanguine jokes about everything and appears never to be serious, and a melancholy has a perfect world in his head, and expects everyone to behave the way he has thought in his mind.... Understanding your temperament and other people's own, will help you relate better with people, and then identify the "animal". What a extrovert might enjoy while teasing could be what irritates an introverts. This is usually what courtship entails.
God made Adam an Gardener first, and then ensured he excelled as an Hunter, before he was made an Husband in Genesis 2:21-23.
So technically, Adam had a job/ duty (to care for life) before Eve came into the bigger picture. Let me drop my pen.
Apologies for the lengthy post, and for typo errors
were you there with God?. Your writing skill is noticed nonetheless

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by okikiosibodu(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:
were you there with God?. Your writing skill is noticed nonetheless
grin
Gracias
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by akeentech(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
okikiosibodu:

grin
Gracias
Re: A Facebook User Claims Job Comes Before Romance In The Bible by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I agree with him
I really hate to see unemployed people in love...I feel for them most times but nobody send them message

Two people shouldn't be broke at the same time...If the relationship is heading towards marriage it might delay their plans

But unemployment shouldn't stop people from falling in love anyways...I can date a jobless guy if he's proactive about it

Tosh

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Women Don’t Poop And Other Lies We Let Men Believe! / Photos Of Couple As They Channel African Royalty For Maternity Shoot / Why Is It That 90% of Men Are Afraid To Make A Decision For Theirselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.