Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. (916 Views)

Why Are You Ladies This Desperate ? / Ladies, This Is How Your Body Changes When You Start Having Sex / Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. by Marcelo290(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
I emphasized on keeping a man because its an obvious fact that some men would still cheat regardless of whatever you do. But to an extent, you as a lady could change that.

The simply truth is that majority of guys who approach ladies is for the sole purpose of bedding her... Yeah, this is the truth. But there are certain things he would see in you and have a told overhaul of mind. An average Nigerian lady lack most of those qualities reason they suffer from one heartbreak to another.

My point? show him you are different! Move out of the routine of attitudes portrayed by the average girl, prove to him beyond doubts that you are different. You know those dumb attributes most ladies posses? Like their insatiable greed for money, arrogance, too much make up, dirty dressings, garrulous nature and nauseating smells, to mention a few. Take him out, buy him gifts, be nice and caring. Also Look and always smell good.

NOTE: I'm not saying you should throw yourself at him or be cheap, you have to be smart when doing all these. Above all, have a wonderful personality. Read wide and be able to keep up with meaningful discussions, try having a broad knowledge about everything and also reduce the time you spend on sites you learn nothing from, Many people haven't explored the usefulness of the media, all they know is spending hours on Facebook, IG, or romance section here on NL. I make bold to say that half of the things I know today are what I've read on the media, reading also helps to build your vocabulary. Have goals you wish to achieve and work towards them. Always try to put up a cute smile.

This has worked on me several times which is the reason I feel some ladies should learn from it. I would meet a lady with the sole aim of sexing and dumping her (Cos that what majority have to offer, sorry to say) but when I go closer, I'm forced to have a rethink.

The secret is trying to be different from the crowd. I just hope someone finds this useful.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. by GraGra247(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bros, there are men that no matter how good and outstanding a lady is they'll still will use and dump her. Same with women.

So there's no one formula that works for all situations in this relationship thing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. by HOLYDICK(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
H
Re: Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. by JULIE1925(f): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2018
grin

Relationship formula is juz like TRIAL & ERROR sha...If both work, then that's good but if not, then juz kiss goodbye & move on...

NO TWO PEOPLE SEE THE SAME TREE cool
Re: Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. by NothingDoMe: 4:59am On Feb 10, 2018
GraGra247:
Bros, there are men that no matter how good and outstanding a lady is they'll still will use and dump her. Same with women.

So there's no one formula that works for all situations in this relationship thing.
True.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Video Of Teddy A And Bambam Having Sex In The Toilet / Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) / She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.