Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (3462 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2018
post removed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by dacoolestkc(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Thanks boss, you cant imagine how you have changed my life with your miseducations,may GOD bless you and more ink to your pen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2018
dacoolestkc:
Thanks boss, you cant imagine how you have changed my life with your miseducations,may GOD bless you and more ink to your pen.
welcome bro. we are in this together.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Tanks so much ubunja!

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by daharry(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Ur post always makes my day,i just hope dis miseducation never ends.rite nw am engrossed wit rollo tomassi RM
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2018
daharry:
Ur post always makes my day,i just hope dis miseducation never ends.rite nw am engrossed wit rollo tomassi RM
rollo tomassi the Rational Male...that guy kicks arse. Return of Kings and Chatteau Hattiste are other hard shooters
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Ubunja!
Ubunja!
Ubunja!
Ubunja!

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
donsimo:
Ubunja!
Ubunja!
Ubunja!
Ubunja!
talk to me my niggar!!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Melonny(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is a good one. I have wondered why my sister gets really angry when a girl comes to our house and enters the kitchen to cook. She(my sister) wouldn't cook anyways but why is she angry? Ubunja has just answered the question.
Ubunja is so knowledgeable.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by vivalavida(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ubunja my man

Men should download this book and read ------> The manipulated man

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
vivalavida:
Ubunja my man

Men should download this book and read ------> The manipulated man
you read it!!!! lool. i wanted to put a link to that book by Esther Vilar coz she explained it better. that book must be in every man's collection. very Red Pill it is.
thanx bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by vivalavida(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:

you read it!!!! lool. i wanted to put a link to that book by Esther Vilar coz she explained it better. that book must be in every man's collection. very Red Pill it is.
thanx bro

Yea

That book opened my eyes

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Kingstel(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:

thanx bro
Pls put the link or email it to me.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kingstel:

let me find it and post it bro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by kazyhm(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
hmn.....interesting

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by jimfarayola(m): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2018
Ubunja you are a great Man

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 1:11am On Feb 11, 2018

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by chrizdave: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ubunja my man, i haileth thee, jez wanna ask u, do u ask gal out (as in dating) or on what levels do u put them,

CC: Ubunja
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Fkforyou(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
This makes sense.
Women value other women's opinion too much.

No wonder the girl I'm crushing on thinks am an insensitive douchebag... cheesy

Her friend thinks I am too...!!!

I tried convincing her that I'm a good guy but she wouldn't budge, always quick to judge me... I realized I'm losing myself trying to please her. undecided

I have made up my mind not to try and convince her anymore... angry

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fkforyou:
This makes sense.

I tried convincing her that I'm a good guy but she wouldn't budge, always quick to judge me... I realized I'm losing myself trying to please her. undecided

My Niggar!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Tozara(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fkforyou:
This makes sense.

You realize you're no longer yourself and have started becoming something you don't like, and you'd just snap and be like "FÜCK THAT SHIIT!". grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Fkforyou(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tozara:
You realize you're no longer yourself and have started becoming something you don't like, and you'd just snap and be like "FÜCK THAT SHIIT!". grin

Exactly... grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Tozara(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fkforyou:

Exactly... grin
You realize it was a very stupid thing to do, and feel like kicking yourself for even attempting it in the first place. It's a retãrded tendency that puts a guy on the MUMU spectrum. grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Kingstel:

did you get the book bro?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Kingstel(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
ubunja:

did you get the book bro?
Yes, I did through the 2nd link. That's why I shared your post so that you know I did.
You are too much bro!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Kingstel:

Yes, I did through the 2nd link. That's why I shared your post so that you know I did.
You are too much bro!
lol Dont make the mistake of hating women though. the miseducations are about learning about women not hating them. women are great to have around.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by resurgentxtian4: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
I really find your lessons very eye opening but putting it into practice is so hard. Ubunja, can I get your email? I need to discuss stuff with you privately.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I really find your lessons very eye opening but putting it into practice is so hard. Ubunja, can I get your email? I need to discuss stuff with you privately.
gnuversalsoldier@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
This has been an interesting class
Stay woke fam!

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by harry2sexy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
This is too much knowledge for nairaland. Create ur own blog bro

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
harry2sexy:
This is too much knowledge for nairaland. Create ur own blog bro
this is too much i agree. how the fvck did i even write this??
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by harry2sexy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
ubunja:

this is too much i agree. how the fvck did i even write this??
Maybe u hv a heart beat to open the eyes of men just like I've become since i started reading ur topics and i save dem so as to reference them whenever i get confused.
This is bigger than just women, this is life's secret given in the simplest of terms. God bless u every second of ur life

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger / Billions!!! / Nigerian Man Reveals How His Wife Made Him Commit Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.