Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Happened To The Era Of "For Better Or For Worst"??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To The Era Of "For Better Or For Worst"??? (342 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Era Of "For Better Or For Worst"??? by emmanuel596(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Nowadays getting a girl friend is like adopting a matured female-child just for the sake of love, in a trap called relationship. It is quite disheartening that love comes with a price nowadays which is mostly financial and materialistic. The greatest deception in recent times is the phrase "I love you". Relationships are now politicised; more like a game of interest. My friend's wife left him and took the baby along with her just because he lost his job and was yet to find another. What happened to the era of "for better or for worst" Our mums stood by our dads even when they had nothing. At worst, they stayed just because of us; the kids. Nowadays, it's purely a game of interest. Little wonder marriages dissolve like political parties when the interest of some persons are not served.

God help our generation!
Kings for www.ogashub.com
Re: What Happened To The Era Of "For Better Or For Worst"??? by JULIE1925(f): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2018
grin

With this economic crisis everywhere, u cant blame her sha...She doesn't wanna starve her child. Anyway, for sure that's not the only reason why she left ur friend...

And lastly , u can never compare the old days to the new generation, you will only be disappointed cool But i do believe, true love exist...
Re: What Happened To The Era Of "For Better Or For Worst"??? by pocohantas(f): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Your mum stood by your dads, what were they paid back with?
grin
Re: What Happened To The Era Of "For Better Or For Worst"??? by Cherrycandy: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Men should check themselves

(1) (Reply)

For The Love We Have Lost. For Those Who Are Having No Vals / Do Victims Make-up Transformations Have A Right To Arrest And Sue? / I Need Help With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.