Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? (3563 Views)

Ogbeni! See How This Aboki Man Dey Rock This Fine Girl Ass / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2018
na wa...this fine gyal wen I jam 4 NL..I don send m pm since last week yet no reply...wetin dy worry m self...

P.S I no go mention her username make "nairaland dogs" no go send m PM taya...because she get big brezz n yansh
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by phlamesG: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2018
U stupid angry

4 Likes

Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2018
phlamesG:
U stupid angry

idiat
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by habsydiamond(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2018
Her silence means that she doesn't see u like someone she can be with....so bro forget her and move on...NEXT!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Her silence means that she doesn't see u like someone she can be with....so bro forget her and move on...NEXT!!!!

but she get big brezz n big yansh
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by habsydiamond(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:

but she get big brezz n big yansh
na only her get big brezz and bum for naija......u no serious at all...u better move on B4 her silence will mean u are a fool.... True talk bitter like native agbo
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by ashewoboy(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Nairaland boiz nor know pass brezz and yansh and the ladies nor know pass money and oloshoism.
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
na only her get big brezz and bum for naija......u no serious at all...u better move on B4 her silence will mean u are a fool.... True talk bitter like native agbo

she just reply me...hehehegrin
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018
ashewoboy:
Nairaland boiz nor know pass brezz and yansh and the ladies nor know pass money and oloshoism.

kikiki..I go like fuvk the gal oh...chaii see boobi wen dy confident..
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by Cherrycandy: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Some nairaland guys na error nah especially those in romance section

How can a sane girl date all these 'chop and clean mouth' boys

See what the foolish OP is after self,Yansh and Brezz
That's all they know
Thank God she didn't reply

Even the ones you think are sensible are just empty vessels bragging online,they have nothing to offer outside nairaland.

It will shock you to know that they can't even maintain a simple relationship with other people not to talk of having a girlfriend...Nonsense
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by ashewoboy(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:

kikiki..I go like fuvk the gal oh...chaii see boobi wen dy confident..

wetin be her name for here? Tell me then modify quickly.
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Cherrycandy:

That's all they know

Even the ones you think are sensible are just empty vessels bragging online,they have nothing to offer outside nairaland.

It will shock you to know that they can't even maintain a simple relationship with other people not to talk of having a girlfriend...Nonsense

carry ur frustration put for your pocket...all this flat chested n backless gals na dy make noise past...no kum spoil my market as she don reply me..go delete ur comment fast fast

1 Like

Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
ashewoboy:

wetin be her name for here? Tell me then modify quickly.

guy stop this ruffplay...go find ur own....most gals dy shame to put deir pic 4 dp....sum nairaland gals worwo sha...na so 1 resemble my landlord
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by ashewoboy(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Cherrycandy:

That's all they know

which guy is not after brezz and yansh? Other thing attracts too buh you must be physically attracted to her. You might just like a lady because of her perky boobs buh then you like her intelligence, another reason to ask her out. What's your selling point?
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by Cherrycandy: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:

carry ur frustration put for your pocket...all this flat chested n backless gals na dy make noise past...no kum spoil my market as she don reply me..go delete ur comment fast fast

Lie lier liest!!!

Keep deceiving yourself
Empty vessel
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by Cherrycandy: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2018
ashewoboy:

which guy is not after brezz and yansh? Other thing attracts too buh you must be physically attracted to her. You might just like a lady because of her perky boobs buh then you like her intelligence, another reason to ask her out. What's your selling point?

lipsrsealed
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by ashewoboy(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:

guy stop this ruffplay...go find ur own....most gals dy shame to put deir pic 4 dp....sum nairaland gals worwo sha...na so 1 resemble my landlord

you are protecting a lady that some other guy mayb tired of shagging. Ohkies.

3 Likes

Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Cherrycandy:

Lie lier liest!!!
Keep deceiving yourself Empty vessel
if u get front n back.......I dare u to upload ur pic..or SHUT UP
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2018
ashewoboy:

you are protecting a lady that some other guy mayb tired of shagging. Ohkies.

so no VIRGIN 4 nairalandgrin
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:
na wa...this fine gyal wen I jam 4 NL..I don send m pm since last week yet no reply...wetin dy worry m self...

P.S I no go mention her username make "nairaland dogs" no go send m PM taya...because she get big brezz n yansh
E fit b say she de reply ooo, but the email no de deliver. Cos na so person pm me, I try to reply but each time I try d tin no de gri deliver.
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2018
Cherrycandy:

That's all they know

Your comment got me, so I just pm'd you!
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
ladiesreject:

E fit b say she de reply ooo, but the email no de deliver. Cos na so person pm me, I try to reply but each time I try d tin no de gri deliver.

na wa 4 NL...seun do your work na
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by habsydiamond(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:

lolzzz....na u sabi grin grin grin
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
lolzzz....na u sabi grin grin grin

mind ur bixness
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by habsydiamond(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:

mind ur bixness
ok na
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
habsydiamond:
ok na

goat
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
nolanpatt33:

bros u don verify say na genuine female? cheesy. There are some dudes here using female monikers and posing as females. In short the fake female monikers are more in number than the genuine female monikers. Dem go upload a pix of a very sexy girl with big breast and yansh for their profile.na so dem dey take catch their mugucheesy. No go fall for ur fellow man oo.
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by habsydiamond(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
nolanpatt33:

goat
I have nothing for u but silence....u know the meaning I guess
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
bros u don verify say na genuine female? cheesy. There are some dudes here using female monikers and posing as females. In short the fake female monikers are more in number than the genuine female monikers. Dem go upload a pix of a very sexy girl with big breast and yansh for their profile.na so dem dey take catch their mugucheesy. No go fall for ur fellow man oo.

e don happ to u b4...why nairalanders like to discourage person self see as Una mess up Airforce1 life
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by nolanpatt33: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
habsydiamond:
I have nothing for u but silence....u know the meaning I guess

biatch ass nigga
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
nolanpatt33:

e don happ to u b4...why nairalanders like to discourage person self see as Una mess up Airforce1 life
just sayin u should be careful cheesy. Well e never happen to me but some few ppl do come here to create threads on how some moniker they thought it was a female chop their money.guys are hustling now more than ever so no go fall into a yahooboy handcheesy.
Re: I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? by habsydiamond(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
nolanpatt33:

biatch ass nigga
I fotocopy u.... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Say 'YES' If The Guy U're Dating Now Proposes To U? / This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] / I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.