Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A (1082 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A by Citizenshelm: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Here Is All That Happened In The Fight Between BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Ahneeka And Teddy A

It was hot last night after the Friday night games in the BB Naija double wahala 2018 house.

Housemates Ahneeka and Teddy A got into a fight last night when Teddy A called her ‘silly’ for not knowing the meaning of a word. This got Ahneeka’s blood boiling and she insulted him back, calling Teddy A arrogant with the way he speaks and looks down on people.

She continued to rant about his remarks and how he treats women like they are beneath him.

Other housemates were able to diffuse the tension between the two of them, taking Teddy A as far away as possible from Ahneeka’s wrath.

Meanwhile, Teddy A later apologized for what he said to Ahneeka during another moment of truth breaking the tension finally between the two.

Read: People React To BB Naija Housemate, Cee C’s Claim Of Making Over 47 Million In A Week

Watch the videos.

These are what viewers have to say about the fight on Twitter.

I think I’m loving this Ahneeka girl, I say YES to woman who stand for what is right, for a minute I thought all Nigerians prefer Abusers and Direspectful man, That Teddy is …. #BBNaija

10:29 AM – Feb 10, 2018

27 17 people are talking about this Siphosethu Ngayo

@SNgayo

#BBNaija The reason Ahneeka and Teddy A clashed its because they have the same personality @BBNaija

11:27 AM – Feb 10, 2018

6 See IG:amandatshaka96’s other Twe IG:amandatshaka96

@Tshaka_Mandy

Ahneeka stood up for women abeg! Even Teddy A apologised and wants to improve so yall should shut tf up biko!! Meet

#TeddyNation at the finals.

#TeamAhneeka 4da Mulla! #bbnaija

10:04 AM – Feb 10, 2018

25 See Gertrude Carr’s other Tweets Gertrude Carr

@carr_grtrdcrr

Ahneeka to Teddy: because u are tall and cute you think you can talk to a girl anyhow, thunder fire you! #BBNaija

10:33 PM – Feb 9, 2018

59 21 people are talking about this Quadri Rasaq

@Qbasic04

Ahneeka waited for so long to vex Teddy A…not bcoz of “silly issue” but bcoz he was rude all along and bambam got hurt in process…

Ahneeka was doing that for jer friend indirectly #Bbnaija

7:08 AM – Feb 10, 2018

2 See Tshidy Doc’s other Tweets7h Tshidy Doc @Tshidy_Doc

Replying to @Tshidy_Doc

You must listen to Teddy A the way he thinks he is all that….Dude as ahneeka said “being a fine boy with no balls is a waste”

Learn to respect people and stop praising yourself i mean even God doesn’t praise himself …. #Bbnaija

Tshidy Doc

@Tshidy_Doc

Why ahneeka just dey tackle teddy A anyhow..if you like the dude , tell him stop being a hypocrite and hiding behind women empowerment to tackle him

#bbnaija

10:13 AM – Feb 10, 2018

8 See ATBB ETT’s other Tweets ATBB ETT

@Salman_Religion

Ahneeka was wagging her mouth yesterday that TeddyA does not respect women yet he went on live show N says he has a girl frnd meanwhile pipu with wife are denying hmmmm. Teddy has a son and he still said it. Ahneeka get over urself wit ur low self-esteem #TeddyASoldiers

#BBNaija

9:15 AM – Feb 10, 2018

8 See ANIEJAYZ WEALTH’s other Twe

http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/bbnaija-here-is-all-that-happened-in-the-fight-between-bb-naija-2018-housemate-ahneeka-and-teddy-a/

Re: The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A by dingbang(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mchew
Re: The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A by scaramenga: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Oh right this dead show is still on
Re: The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A by kestolove95(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
na true sai arsenal win?
Re: The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A by oliidell(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ahneeka don mean the guy since.
Re: The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Teddy my love kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Friend’s Guy Chose Me Over Her Becos I Told Him The Truth, Now She Threatens / Stealing Sex From The Handsome Armed Robber / Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.