Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,068 members, 7,814,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc (3934 Views)

Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate / Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Promxy94(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
The executive governor of Rivers state today attended the Thanksgiving of Sen Magnus Abe of the APC, together with Senate President Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by christejames(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
That's why I love PDP, they don't play politics of hate and vituperation...

I'm loving the rejuvenated PDP! I can't wait for them to be declared winner of next years general elections.

Sai Mr Project!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Grundig: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Magnus Abe is the next governor of rivers state. And the platform is definitely not APC.

The guy I pity is amaechi cos that the nimasa guy will jump ship in a little while.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
They are both going back to dd PDP grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by kestolove95(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
wike dey fear make APC no present magnus abe...cox dey guy fit win am so d best tin na to pay am bk to pdp and lie to make am governor after 2019
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
There's no enemy in politics. I pity Nigerians who fight over these politicians. Wike knows politics better, and I urge Ameachi to learn than being bitter at his opposition...I'm sure Wike will attend his next birthday whether he likes it or not. grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Omeokachie: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Saraki and Abe are on their way back to the PDP.
Abdulfatah Ahmed will follow suit once Saraki does.

Ortom is a settled matter.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by hatchy(f): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wike(d) must be saying to Saraki and Abe....

9 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grundig:
Magnus Abe is the next governor of rivers state. And the platform is definitely not APC.

The guy I pity is amaechi cos that the nimasa guy will jump ship in a little while.
magnus Abe can only be governor of rivers state if he leaves apc,that's d fact and nothing else

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grundig:

magnus will defeat wike? Lol
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by LasGidiOwner: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
PDP---Power

Saraki--Wike--Abe--PDP

Amaechi right now cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by weownlagos: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
The alignments has just begun.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
I'm officially broke.
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by bluntjudge: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

magnus will defeat wike? Lol
U dey mind that person? He obviously doesn't know whom wike is. Go ask Amaechi wetin wike do am.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by ChangetheChange: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin grin

Amaechi is a political orphan in Rivers State politics, no influential Rivers state politician wants to associate with him or his Rivers state APC

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by ogbeniolola: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
You have a very long wait o!
christejames:
That's why I love PDP, they don't play politics of hate and vituperation...

I'm loving the rejuvenated PDP! I can't wait for them to be declared winner of next years general elections.

Sai Mr Project!!
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Abogwara: 12:27am On Feb 11, 2018
kimbraa:
There's no enemy in politics. I pity Nigerians who fight over these politicians. Wike knows politics better, and I urge Ameachi to learn than being bitter at his opposition...I'm sure Wike will attend his next birthday whether he likes it or not. grin

Killing of over 300 people in the name of election should not be forgiven if not well addressed and families of victims compensated. What happened in that 2015 election is an abomination which Amaechi can revenge by killing back now that he has federal might. Amaechi owes that respect to the families of those killed for his sake.
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by Ejytex(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2018
kestolove95:
wike dey fear make APC no present magnus abe...cox dey guy fit win am so d best tin na to pay am bk to pdp and lie to make am governor after 2019
Tankiuu u jst talk ur own
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by DeKen: 12:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Restructuring in Rivers State.
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2018
When I look at these people I just see clowns, yet people are there happy to sit with these satanist.
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by effoi: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
No permanent enemies, only permanent interest in politics
Re: Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc by rawtouch: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Before They Invited Him To Come And Eat (pics) / COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.