Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (64010 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by abiolag(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
ebony111:
Pulse things
U b pulse member?
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by lascopes(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
imam07:
Glo is like buhari govt to me. After buying data, the 3g will just be playing me hide and seek game. I no fit cry. Thank God I am delivered. Now using MTN data.
Glo did not know they do us good by reducing their data.

MTN 1G is 10mb, don't say I didn't tell you

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by tico1212(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
I still have a long way to go. Still on 8G
The network is terrible
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Satioshi:

Imagine a network that works only when you step outside the gate. Step in and network disappears. Makes me wonder whether they have beef with my landlord.
haha, that's how airtel works here

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by mrSerious(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Glo is the only network provider I can use in Nigeria at this time.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by ik360: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Here in uyo we dey flex Glo die and if your phone get band 28 then na carry go
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by mrSerious(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
AlanSugar:

Pls does the so called 4G-enabled sim work with all phones or just 4G-enabled phones?

Has to be sim + phone, no other way.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by ajaymina(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
maasoap:
My data just expired and sms alert was sent from Glo network. I'm glad to inform you that I was happy it was finally over with the frustration of the highest order. For the past one or more week, I couldn't open a website page with it.
It was badly timed for glo: reduction of data volume by half combined with the dead network. Bye bye to rubbish.
Please, don't tell me that it was due to my area.

Please for Christ sake how do I deactivate GLO auto data renewal?
I sent ,CANEL TO 127, but they are still deducting my air time each time I recharge.
Customer care contact is death.
GLO is a scam.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Funny enough, after frustrating me when I first got the sim, they’ve started behaving themselves. Using it in Ogun State sef works fine surprisingly o.
I still dey fear sha. My Smile and MTN are on standby in case.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
AlanSugar:

Pls does the so called 4G-enabled sim work with all phones or just 4G-enabled phones?
It works with all phones but to use the 4G, your phone must be 4G enabled. And the 4G is not too picky like that of Glo. Practically all phone that is 4G in Nigerian Market will work pretty fine with it.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Funny enough, after frustrating me when I first got the sim, they’ve started behaving themselves. Using it in Ogun State sef works fine surprisingly o.
I still dey fear sha. My Smile and MTN are on standby in case.
hehehe, you just wait for it... We were enjoying Glo in Ibadan till last 2 weeks when one World people came to visit.

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
ajaymina:

Please for Christ sake how do I deactivate GLO auto data renewal?
I sent ,CANEL TO 127, but they are still deducting my air time each time I recharge.
Customer care contact is death.
GLO is a scam.
hehehe... If you deactivate autorenewal... That double data bonus will be gone!
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by AlanSugar(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
mrSerious:

Has to be sim + phone, no other way.

Thanks, thought so but had to make sure.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by sinaj(f): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
folatz777:

Your own case is different o, I have to move closer to my house fence, I will now stand on a chair with one leg, raise the other leg up backward, turn my face to the left side and smile before I can open a page using glo data[b][/b].. I nearly smash my phone one day, I was downloading a 3MB file, after 4 hours of raising my leg up and smiling like baba Kingsway, I mistakenly put my leg down due to mosquito bite, immediately the network disappeared and couldn't connect again for the rest of the day..
oga lie small small nau cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by philos(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
I am totally shocked that people still use the Glo network, whether for data or for calls!!!

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
kay5you:
If you’re in Lagos, abj or ph get ntel sim today and do the unlimited package. Trust me your browsing life will not remain the same again. Also, those complaining about glo, go to your access point and set it to glo internet, APN: gloflat, username: flat and password : flat
Please about the ntel unlimited, how much is it and what's the duration?
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
AdeniyiA:
I once bought 3gb data from glo and in 30days i didn't use 1mb angry undecided
undecided some people can lie ehn... grin
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Younggeek03(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mehn this Glo network can be frustrating. I was high on frustration almost smash my phone on the floor. Thank God ayaf burn the yeye sim. Kamapademo
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by biggy26: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
ololadeimmanuel:

wait so airtel too isnt good? where will man run to now
Airtel is good. Every network have their up and down time.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Pabloosas(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Abeg, whoever is tired of using his GLO data should please share with 08077400411. Thank you and happy Sunday grin *strolls out*
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by sinaj(f): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
edonbeta:

Please come and join me in my own enjoyment with MTN. They are still the best.
pls wats d code for 1k data
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by ollah2: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I had to switch back to MTN, too. GLO was unbearably frustrating. I'd get an Edge only in the toilet.

The bolded sounds so sexual
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by obong003(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
But if we drop glo, which other network are we going to use? At least the glo dey carry me reach 3 weeks unlike MTN and Etisalat that both took me one week. Am talking out of experience.

Airtel is another story for another year. I won't even dream of going near the red sim card.

In other news, just help me your boy share the data if you not using the data again 07058303946. Make I see wetin to use browse for project, thanks
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by mickijoe: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
9Mobile all the way.
You are welcome bro...
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
For me I've port my glo line to that of Airtel. Now this is what I do... I buy MTN 1k data and also Airtel edge data N500 for the month. Use the Airtel plan for light browsing and the MTN for heavy browsing. One gotta improvise in this hard times. Hope I made sense?

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by shegzydave(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
its pays me to buy 1g data of mtn for #1000 thank to buy 2g data of Glo for #500 Glo is the worst network when my sub finish or expire on Friday imagine mtn 2g is far far more faster the uselesss 4g lite of glo network I will go to their office and break the sim in their presence, make they no call thwmself grand master of data again ooo, they are grand master of worst network,
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by crisycent: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
CirocBoi:
Am done with glo, very slow.... Just imagune H+ will be downloading at 58kb per sec at night then 20 to 38kb per sec during the day, my uncle bicycle for village fast pass glo, i dont know if ntel is in benin.... But i switched to smilr 4g

Smile for Benin? Hmmm...better return to Glo.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Acidosis(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Buy Naija to grow Naija
grin grin
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Slymonster(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
bjhaid:
airtel is terrible o, my 10gig finished in 2weeks, no heavy downloads

Bros i thought it was only me o with airtel. Sometimes i wonder what i use that i will be subscribing 5k twice inside a month and all series i use to download have stop for now till next year...Their mata shock me but i have no options since the network stream and does everything even with one bar.Will soon try spectranet or any one than wasting such
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by UKPAI25(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Guys go and get ur 9mobile SIM register it n start enjoying ur fone,better u can port ur glo to 9mobile

Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.