Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me (1948 Views)

Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by Zeeony: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
I'm 22 he's 20 I get the feeling that she doesnt like me several times she has said that he stays out late coz of me plus I'm Ibo and she doesn't like Ibo, they're efik .today she saw him carrying my bag now she told him that she wants to meet me tomorrow what do I do
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by greatnaija01: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Be yourself. and show respect. AND IF HIS MAMA DON'T LIKE YOU then nothing you do will make her change her mind.

NEVER TRY TO IMPRESS ANYONE WHO HAS AN ALREADY MADE OPINION ABOUT U.... cos it won't change.
Its BEST your bf tells you what she likes or hates... he should help u else he is too immature to handle a real relationship.

Ladies have a higher sense of maturity and responsibility than guys of the same age.... so I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY AT A YOUNG AGE, YOU STOOPED TO A YOUNG DUDE, but I suspect he acts more mature than his age. Love is where u find it, not about age tho BUT Marriage is about AGE o because FAMILIES are involved.

Use the meeting to know your fate in the future. So you prepare for commitments or a break up.

#FACTS.

Zeeony:
I'm 22 he's 20 I get the feeling that she doesnt like me several times she has said that he stays out late coz of me plus I'm Ibo and she doesn't like Ibo, they're efik .today she saw him carrying my bag now she told him that she wants to meet me tomorrow what do I do

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by godofuck231: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
T
Zeeony:
hot oil on my mind

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by femidejulius(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
She saw him carrying your bag? cry
What is wrong with your hands? Is it bandaged or something?

In any case, lots of women don't end up marrying the guy they were dating at age 22.

Meet the woman and find out what she has to say. You have already decided she doesn't like u bla bla bla...

Relationship at your age esp with a 20 yr old guy is trial by error. Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
Be yourself. and show respect. AND IF HIS MAMA DON'T LIKE YOU then nothing you do will make her change her mind.

NEVER TRY TO IMPRESS ANYONE WHO HAS AN ALREADY MADE OPINION ABOUT U.... cos it won't change.
Its BEST your bf tells you what she likes or hates... he should help u else he is too immature to handle a real relationship.

Ladies have a higher sense of maturity and responsibility than guys of the same age.... so I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY AT A YOUNG AGE, YOU STOOPED TO A YOUNG DUDE, but I suspect he acts more mature than his age. Love is where u find it, not about age tho BUT Marriage is about AGE o because FAMILIES are involved.

Use the meeting to know your fate in the future. So you prepare for commitments or a break up.

#FACTS.

CONFIRM BUT YOU'RE WRONG SOMEWHERE---MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT AGE BUT LOVE AND MONEY.
# HORLADSTAR CARES
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by greatnaija01: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Its clear you are not married. TAKE A GIRL 15years younger than you as wife, and see what her family or your family will say.... NOT EVERY FAMILY is moved with money...

HORLADSTAR:

CONFIRM BUT YOU'RE WRONG SOMEWHERE---MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT AGE BUT LOVE AND MONEY.
# HORLADSTAR CARES
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Zeeony:
You school in Unical?
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
Its clear you are not married. TAKE A GIRL 15years younger than you as wife, and see what her family or your family will say.... NOT EVERY FAMILY is moved with money...

Adams Oshiomole marries a lady that is much more younger than he is,Same to ALAAFIN of Oyo wives.So many personalities in nigeria got married to wives that are younger than them Including our dear president of nigeria.
WHO AGE EPP for marriage matter.
# horladstar cares
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by rawpadgin(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
I have said it several times, I will never allow my daughter date a boy her age group

The probability of them getting married is 1%
Date a guy who is above u in all ramifications
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by amakadihot87(f): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
femidejulius:

In any case, lots of women don't end up marrying the guy they were dating at age 22.

Meet the woman and find out what she has to say. You have already decided she doesn't like u bla bla bla...

........exactly ,at a point in time she herself will definitely loose interest in this young boy
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by habsydiamond(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ehnn ehnn...wetin come dey there....unless u don't see ursef as his future wife....
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by Zeeony: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wiziman:
You school in Unical?

Why
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by Zeeony: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
femidejulius:

It's not a handbag o........... It was quite heavy
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by Zeeony: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
........exactly ,at a point in time she herself will definitely loose interest in this young boy

Why do you think so?
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by greatnaija01: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Well am here in benin city and I have done contracts for the governor oshiomole enough to KNOW that the marriage was overrated, in case you did not read papers... SHE WANTED DIVORCE BARELY A YEAR AFTER BUT WAS SILENCED TILL TODAY.
ITS NO NEWS THAT UNDERAGED MARRIAGES are moreso like slavery or usually not consensual

HORLADSTAR:

Adams Oshiomole marries a lady that is much more younger than he is,Same to ALAAFIN of Oyo wives.So many personalities in nigeria got married to wives that are younger than them Including our dear president of nigeria.
WHO AGE EPP for marriage matter.
# horladstar cares
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by stuffs4me(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2018
greatnaija01:

#FACTS.

Wrong use of words.. It's not like the guy is a criminal or something.
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by amakadihot87(f): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Zeeony:

Why do you think so?
.........i have experienced something similar to that
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Zeeony:

Why
I school there. I'm Igbo too, i can advice you.
Re: My Boyfriend's Mother Wants To Meet Me by Zeeony: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wiziman:
I school there. I'm Igbo too, i can advice you.

I don't.... You can still advice me

(1) (Reply)

Eva Marcille Shares Pregnancy Photoshoot With Fiance, Michael Sterling / House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive / Nigerian Man Call Out Slayqueen Who Asked Men To Sleep With Her For 50million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.