Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,265 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone (5125 Views)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
They have been dating for years and she has been stylishly expecting a marriage proposal from him until she made this discovery.

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who just realized that her boyfriend of 4 years doesn’t love her and only wants to marry her on the basis of loyalty.

According to her, he has explained things to his mother who has endorsed her but she is still feelling worried. She wonders if the marriage will work since the man doesn’t love her deeply.

Read the full gist below:
https://www.alphanewsonline.com/lady-makes-devastating-discovery-accessing-boyfriends-mothers-phone/

Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by murphyibiam15(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
B
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fvck love, a woman's love will always die when challenges turn up but if she is loyal, she is a ride or die.

I prefer to get married to a woman loyal to me than a woman that love me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by sweetonugbu: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Love is for teenagers, in marriage love is not the major determinants of a happy and long lasting union.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by sweetonugbu: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Love when confronted with reality disappoints
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
pickatyou:
Fvck love, a woman's love will always die when challenges turn up but if she is loyal, she is a ride or die.

I prefer to get married to a woman loyal to me than a woman that love me

True
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Loyalty..
Isn't that what everyone prays for??
Can't blame her for being worried though.. He said she is loyal to him but is he loyal to her?

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
On the contrary, it is marriage based on love that does not last. Love is just mislabelled teenage crush, possessiveness or lust. A lasting marriage is based on duty, responsibility and loyalty.
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
KiidaACE:
Loyalty..
Isn't that what everyone prays for??
Can't blame her for being worried though.. He said she is loyal to him but is he loyal to her?

Read the full story in the link provided
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Love is for teenagers, in marriage love is not the major determinants of a happy and long lasting union.

Absolutely right, marriage hate is the one that determines it.
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
On the contrary, it is marriage based on love that does not last. Love is just mislabelled teenage crush, possessiveness or lust. A lasting marriage is based on duty, responsibility and loyalty.

I don't mean insult, but I hope you grow up to realize how naive this orientation is.
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

This is how I view marriage, I sont believe one has to fall I'm love, but at least enough to tolerate each other and fondness will grow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I don't mean insult, but I hope you grow up to realize how naive this orientation is.

Bro. I'm actually married. The naivity is all yours. Don't believe everything you see on Africa Magic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by braimeddy: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2019
How did she get access to her boyfriend mothers phone?
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Bro. I'm actually married. The naivity is all yours. Don't believe everything you see on Africa Magic.

Well I am too, so far your marriage is not love based doesn't mean that's how it should be for everyone.
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Well I am too, so far your marriage is not love based doesn't mean that's how it should be for everyone.

I have never seen a love based marriage outside Nollywood, Hollywood, Bollywood and whichever -wood makes Mexican soap operas. Maybe men might sometimes make believe they are in love, when in reality they feel a possessiveness about their partners which quickly erodes when their wives betrays them with someone else. Women are generally more logical about such matters. They never really fall in love.
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
braimeddy:
Women snoop all the time.
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
braimeddy:

Hit the link for the full gist
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

I have never seen a love based marriage outside Nollywood, Hollywood, Bollywood and whichever -wood makes Mexican soap operas. Maybe men might sometimes make believe they are in love, when in reality they feel a possessiveness about their partners which quickly erodes when their wives betrays them with someone else. Women are generally more logical about such matters. They never really fall in love.

Stop bringing up theories that don't exist, if you and your wife don't love each other, it's not like that everywhere, yours is like that, it's different elsewhere
Re: Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Stop bringing up theories that don't exist, if you and your wife don't love each other, it's not like that everywhere, yours is like that, it's different elsewhere
Lol. And your theories are the more correct because...?

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) / Ladies Help! (advice thread - Cyber tea party lol) / Disrespect And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.