Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? (994 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by kkkp: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is it true that some girls don't fancy kissing
Re: Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by dmgr(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
so I heard
Re: Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by scaramenga: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yep they prefer boys mouth raping them
Re: Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by ubongoton(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
yes is true, unlike my cousin she hate kissing because her mouth odour smell like okpono soup were don sour from father abraham time

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yep true! I've met some of such. And if you study them well, they're rocky minded or just a sex freak but not a lovemaker...they're d type who don't care about the effects of their actions on ur emotions or just find it hard to say sorry, pls thank you and so on. Some however, are just highly influenced by deep moral upbringing.

But when u see a girl who values little things of life, or just meek girls, they're usually touchy and love pecks and kisses etc

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by Ever8054: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
yes.....no.....but why do you ask?...
Re: Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by kkkp: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ever8054:
yes.....no.....but why do you ask?...
hmmmm you should answer first
Re: Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by Slikbae: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2018
Bruh she don't like you.
Re: Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss??? by kkkp: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2018
Slikbae:
Bruh she don't like you.
lolxx I was expecting this kind of comments. Its just a question. it doesn't mean I'm the one

(1) (Reply)

20-years Girl Borrows Money To Buy Her Boyfriend A Car On Valentines Day-photos / Am I Responsible For Her Death? / University Student Lands In Trouble For Sharing Her Naked Video. (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.