Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (22162 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Quality20(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Well d simple reasons are
1, most southerners are xtians
2. Hausa ladies are conservative and shy as against southerners who are overtly open and lack any element of shyness
3. The idea and knowledge of dating among hausa ladies and southern guys are poles apart
4. Hausa ladies have got strong religious and cultural upbringing which them not wanna indulge
5. most cant date a man they cant marry
nb。。。however there are many free hausa ashwo who can date anythin会

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Offpoint1: 6:15am On Jun 24, 2019
You've never been to the North I guess and your number 2 point is the most useless of them all.

When I was in the north every evening is like a freaking Noah Ark, you can't passed by any house by evening time without seeing Hausa girls hanging around with their boyfriends and the worst... most of them are below 17.

At many occasions I've seen Hausas girls being banged in their parents backyards under under their hijabs.
I know how many times some of them ran away from home to stay with boyfriends old enough to be their father for weeks.

So, sir, with all due respect... shove that your conservative down the deepest part of your black azz.

Being lose is not limited or associated to any tribe or religion, the difference is Religion 1 don't care and Religion 2 are hypocritical fanatics.
They can fûck any tribe, but can't marry them because their religion is intolerance of others.

As I am typing right now Habiba is somewhere in the far North giving Chukwudi BJ under her hijab as breakfast.

Ask some corpers dem go yarn you

Whoever wanna quote me please do, I'm jobless I have enough time to reply you from now till next year December 31st and still have enough energy to continue the year after.

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by QueenSekxy(f): 6:23am On Jun 24, 2019
They can date several southerners but can't marry One, especially when he's a Christian.

Besides, there are Hausa Christian too. What you would have said is Hausa/fulani Moslems.

8 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Quality20(m): 6:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Offpoint1:
You've never to North
born n raised in d north

2 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Quality20(m): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSekxy:
They can date several southerners but can't marry One, especially when he's a Christian.

Besides, there are Hausa Christian too. What you would have said is Hausa/fulani Moslems.
yea d hausa xtians are mostly vilagers

3 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2019
its inferiority complex Dats bordering them. they know dat we ain't in the same league,even their male counterpart can't match us in any level. the truth is dat no southern guys wants to even date dem because,mostly see dem as been dirty and illiterate. they rarely converse in oda language apart from theirs. its only the Yoruba's dat can date dem and dats very few,and mostly are upper class rich people

33 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by PlayerMeji: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Language is a major barrier in dating from the North.

Some of these ladies are not fluent in English lingua and cannot communicate properly so they support any group that can converse with them in their dialects.

So if you are a Southerner and you can converse in their dialect, prepare to date and be dated!

29 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Quality20(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2019
Offpoint1:
You've never been to the North I guess and your number 2 point is the most useless of them all.

When I was in the north every evening is like a freaking Noah Ark, you can passed by any house by evening time without seeing Hausa girls hanging around with their boyfriends and the worst... most of them are below 17.

At many occasions I've seen Hausas girls being banged in their parents backyards under under their hijabs.
I know how many times some of them ran away from home to stay with boyfriends old enough to be their father for weeks.

So, sir, with all due respect... shove that your conservative down the deepest part of your black azz.

Being lose is not limited or associated to any tribe or religion, the difference is Religion 1 don't care and Religion 2 are hypocritical fanatics.
They can fûck any tribe, but can't marry them because their religion is intolerance of others.

As I am typing right now Habiba is somewhere in the far North giving Chukwudi BJ under her hijab as breakfast.

Whoever wanna quote me please do, I'm jobless I have enough time to reply you from now till next year December 31st and still have enough energy to continue the year after.
only refering to d normal not d ones in poverty

3 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by ahiboilandgas: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2019
Offpoint1:

When I was in the north every evening is like a freaking Noah Ark, you can passed by any house by evening time without seeing Hausa girls hanging around with their boyfriends and the worst... most of them are below 17.

first sign of depression

3 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by ahiboilandgas: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
its inferiority complex Dats bordering them. they know dat we ain't in the same league,even their male counterpart can't match us in any level. the truth is dat no southern guys wants to even date dem because,mostly see dem as been dirty and illiterate. they rarely converse in oda language apart from theirs. its only the Yoruba's dat can date dem and dats very few,and mostly are upper class rich people
compete in drug pushing or what ,Or prostitution come to ijora badia and see what dirty people look like

6 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
compete in drug pushing or what ,Or prostitution come to ijora badia and see what dirty people look like
bro,when it comes to dirtiness those folks up north have no rival. its part of the reason peeps down south don't want to associate with dem. moreover the ijora badia you are referring to is also inhabited by northeners,and their surroundings is nothing different from a dump site. we ain't just in d same league

28 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by falcon01: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
bro,when it comes to dirtiness those folks up north have no rival. its part of the reason peeps down south don't want to associate with dem. moreover the ijora badia you are referring to is also inhabited by northeners,and their surroundings is nothing different from a dump site. we ain't just in d same league
you see mumu... had it been you said hausa boys sef i for believe you but Hausa girls? they are absolutely neat and clean.... its the only thing they know.. Maybe you've been following me fura fura, me awara, and other lowlifers! but Hausa girls like been clean 24 perfume, heavy makeup e.t.c. Thats all they know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2019
falcon01:
you see mumu... had it been you said hausa boys sef i for believe you but Hausa girls? they are absolutely neat and clean.... its the only thing they know.. Maybe you've been following me fura fura, me awara, and other lowlifers! but Hausa girls like been clean 24 perfume, heavy makeup e.t.c. Thats all they know.
which useless Hausa girls are clean. they are the same as their male counterparts,Dats why they mingle together. I can't imagine myself following one,"when you wrestle with a pig. you get dirty,and besides,the pig likes it

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Lightening: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2019
Quality20:

It is poverty that fuels sexual immorality in the South also. What's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Amatarasha(f): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Offpoint1:
You've never been to the North[s] I guess and your number 2 point is the most useless of them all.

Whoever wanna quote me please do, I'm jobless I have enough time to reply you from now till next year December 31st and still have enough energy to continue the year after[/s]
mr offpoint u be aboki joor
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by oyatz(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2019
The OP is right.

Most Hausa or even core Northerners in general are more conservative and less immoral than our average Yoruba, Bini, Ijaw, Efik or Igbo girls.

The rate at which Igala, Ebira and Southern girls Bleep around is alarming.

5 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2019
Quality20:
yea d hausa xtians are mostly vilagers

Mostly villagers? This one is high on kunu tsamiya.

12 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2019
Cultural, religious differences. They are taught we are infidels and should be unevenly yoked with.

Come to think of it, I've never dated an hausa before sef... They are the best people to get genuine help from though. Not others b looking for pant before they help you,thst if they help after you naively give them.

Man gotta b wise with these niggazz

7 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2019
oyatz:
The OP is right.

Most Hausa or even core Northerners in general are more conservative and less immoral than our average Yoruba, Bini, Ijaw, Efik or Igbo girls.

They are not less immoral, they are only good at hiding it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2019
Quality20:

Lmao, the ones in poverty are more decent than the rich ones, every evening in my area, different cars are parked in front of houses, if you look inside you'll see hausa men and girls smooching and doing stuffs, the cars with tinted glass is something else.

9 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2019
The only thing I love about them is that they protect and help women, regardless of where you are from, especially when you can speak their language, you become their friend for life, they are really nice people.

9 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by ikennamadu1(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2019
oyatz:
The OP is right.

OGA shun this okpata u yarn.. Am staying in katsina... Hausa girls are not conservative.. They are scared of what there brothers would do if dey indulge in immoral acts... Besides dem dey Bleep them for night steady.. Calm down and visit katsina

20 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by ogb5(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
The only thing I love about them is that they protect and help women, regardless of where you are from, especially when you can speak their language, you become their friend for life, they are really nice people.

Wait until they start their riot, then you will know that you are not actually their friend.

20 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Offpoint1: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
mr offpoint u be aboki joor
My Ex friend how far?

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by encryptjay(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2019
LoL, they're just not active during the day. They hide/pretend a lot. If you have a car and the glass is tinted, it's a plus grin

18 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by SendAbroad: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2019
Quality20:
Well d simple reasons are
1, most southerners are xtians
2. Hausa ladies are conservative and shy as against southerners who are overtly open and lack any element of shyness
3. The idea and knowledge of dating among hausa ladies and southern guys are poles apart
4. Hausa ladies have got strong religious and cultural upbringing which them not wanna indulge
5. most cant date a man they cant marry
nb。。。however there are many free hausa ashwo who can date anythin会

Too much ignorance from you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2019
encryptjay:
LoL, they're just not active during the day. They hide/pretend a lot.
If you have a car and the glass is tinted, it's a plus grin

This guy right here.

4 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by yankison(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2019
ikennamadu1:

OGA shun this okpata u yarn.. Am staying in katsina... Hausa girls are not conservative.. They are scared of what there brothers would do if dey indulge in immoral acts... Besides dem dey Bleep them for night steady.. Calm down and visit katsina

Bro can you please introduce me to one kastina girl for just a chatpals never had a chat with an hausa girl before

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
nice people my foot. people that can kill with every slight provocation. unforgiven and vindictive people. stay clear of them for your own good or better still ignore at your own peril

9 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Quality20(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Cultural, religious differences. They are taught we are infidels and should be unevenly yoked with.

Come to think of it, I've never dated an hausa before sef... They are the best people to get genuine help from though. Not others b looking for pant before they help you,thst if they help after you naively give them.

Man gotta b wise with these niggazz
but why dont u wanna date our hausa brothers na? they can even giv u jobs meant for indigenes along wit other goodies
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Generalpatton: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2019
Quality20:
but why dont u wanna date our hausa brothers na? they can even giv u jobs meant for indigenes along wit other goodies
Morning sir,my landlord is about go evict me,cant renew my rent.please help

3 Likes

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by 24SEVEN: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Taah.

More like why southerners avoid dating hausa/fulani Muslim girls. They aren't in our league, not by any chance. It will take a major ugrade for Hausa/fulani Muslims to come close to the level of southerners.

Any southerner dating hausa/fulani lady is doing her a huge favour.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument / My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.