Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her (12149 Views)

How I Naked&force Open*d Her Legs This Morning(pictures) / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
She needs to know that from there on, she must learn to live with the lies in the world. The world is the biggest business zone and trading is on right now selling. And men are scheming how to make more profit. Many ladies who for all their lives have been bleeped by the man who is your love, I will say to you, you are great and if permitted, I would have loved to marry all of you great ladies. Yes. Not everyone is so fortunate and to have been kept by a stronger force not to take actions which ordinarily is so easy to take. At times you wonder why you couldn't do what all your friends were doing, Some get mercy others punishment.

I pray you never open that your holy legs little ones. Men will ensure your business is bumming, to you, you'd think you are trending, you are hot, I was treated to a presidential meals. How sacred is that hole which enlarges at the time of birth. The world is populated with the works of the hole, the hole is the reason men work. They labour all day to take good care of their family which came from the hole and also enjoying the hole while in labour. What would the world turns into if the bearers of this wonderful, unspeakable holes ever know how to carry the well of living water??

This message is for those who haven't opened their sanctuary of production to the lies in the world. Let me give you a living reality; the guy goes to the lady, he loves her no be small. But his actual love for her is to really see how she is, when Naked. Outwardly she is topnotch, how will this beautiful lady look when I UnCloth her and make her cry for me, I really need to just spend time with her away from everyone.
All he has about her is fantastic, but he never thought about the character of the beauty. When the attitude begin to unfold, he is fed up, and he is considering giving up, the next event will be occasion of lies. You are no more in his plans, he doesn't have affection for you again, he has seen you are not what he thought you are; beautiful!!!!!!!

The sad thing is many continue to open their legs when they are not ready to handle the task of helping men meet their needs. A man will always rely on a woman. This is a fact. And you know, since there are wild ignorant of reality, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, life goes on and off for them. We will not give up on spreading the truth, even though it is the last moment to live today. We will speak out loud voice and be bold about it. If you haven't opened up. Seal it for now and keep listening to the stories of the earth. I pity ladies who easily give it out anywhere, anyhow anything. You already seen the desires of the world to use you as toy's, sexdoll, hey listen up, there is nothing in this world, and there will be nothing till the end of time, that will be anywhere closer to the original honey well, more than honey pot, every person, every man who have swim in that sea of living hole has their memories. And this has made sex the biggest business in the world today!!!!!

What is remaining? Don't serve it yet to them if you are not mature for business transactions. You will be approach and customers will keep coming to you, yes you are carrying the that makes me shout oooooooo ayayaay marrra tree sh J. One of the greatest thing about sex is this; it will be you involve and not anything. Every thing a man does is without the body, but sex involves the whole body. What a shame to live without control. There should be some kind of control in the house. You are that great person in everything, but when it comes to sex, you are dirty. The dirty soul in sharing yourself with money. The love of the money is the reason people do all the evil in the world today. Stop the love for the money and think, work and let the money work for you and not you working for the money.

1 Like

Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
i hope i will helps...
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by InfernoNig: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Also If he release the snake, He loses his respect. Nice one Op
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by boman2014: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
which kind preaching be this one?

1 Like

Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Don't
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Strong message

2 Likes

Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by vikithor(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2018
you are welcome,firstly first,

Do you know how to drill that hole,or driving a car?
if not,you cant know how to drill a hole,let alone,a borehole!

driving or drilling through that hole of a car or even that Hole is not as easy as people things,first of all,you must attend a driving school(08109974859) similarly,drilling or driving through that hole you still av to be mentored.

you dig into the wrong hole,just as swerving steering to the wrong direction-the outcome? whatttt! :ogbooofff! grin
na accident be that ooo. (warning)
so to avoid misfiring and drilling deep and smooth,you must attend a driving school which in physical realm is at Bariga,Anthony and Ajegunle,

Driving hole drilling or training takes place every day ,weekends,inclusive,twice a daymorning or evening hole drilling or borehole driving drilling training ongoing,call now
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by Christeety: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
boman2014:
which kind preaching be this one?

Only the wise can understand the message.
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Christeety:

Only the wise can understand the message.

On point

1 Like

Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by Caseless: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yes sir
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Things
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by TIDDOLL(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
WORD!!! smiley
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hot brunette
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2018
Everything
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
I have been working
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by orisa37: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2018
lightblazingnow:
I have been working

And waiting for this.
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Nokia
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by orisa37: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Nokia

Yes ke.
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bam
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Finally
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please

Advanced
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Clear
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Once
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by orisa37: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Bleep all night.
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Impossible
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by orisa37: 4:59am On Mar 07, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Impossible

How?
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
I Weep
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by orisa37: 6:01am On Mar 08, 2018
lightblazingnow:
I Weep

That's his Destiny.
Re: Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her by lightblazingnow(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sharon

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! / COUPLES ONLY: 9 Ways To Satisfy Your Man In Bed / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.