Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (43730 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Adebowale89(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
I don't see any qualm in that but you need to always be in control. not saying u shud be claiming right but have an authoritative words

don't push decision to her everytime even though you both must ve a collective decision but be in control

control is very important in a man either older or younger.

if u like fine pass mammywater and carry yansh like Nicki minaj, I'm always in Ctrl of my relationship

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by muhammadmuqtada(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
you must put up maturedly with her family,friends& members that know she's older,women pick up fights&she will,you must strike balance!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Eazi1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cantona25:
evening news paper
I Concor!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by clems88(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmm . bros this one strong o. My babe alone the fact that an older than her with 4 years is strong headed a times . the advantage I got is control her cos am way older than her . op the Lord is your moscule . shine ya eyes shocked o

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than me, I'm 28 and she is 35 and we plan to get married.

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually
●She looks younger than her age.

She has all the qualities I want in a woman.

What are some issues we might have to face that same age couples wouldn't?

Mature response please!

Thanks.

bros if ur story is true, then u should no that most people on naira land aren't married. Most aren't even in any r/ship yet u bring such a delicate matter here and u asking 4 mature response. Or are u having second thoughts?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Enemyofpeace: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than me, I'm 28 and she is 35 and we plan to get married.

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually
●She looks younger than her age,BUT HER PUSSSSSSSY IS NOW A BOREHOLE

Mature response please!

Thanks.

grin
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by jojothaiv(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Learning from the elders..

I can see Seun up there by the way!
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Actuarydeji(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
OP please go ahead. Age is just a number, the most important thing in marriage is; happiness.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

well am in the Ame shoes with you and I posted something like this few days ago check my profile mine is 8years older. I'm still confused on what to do because I got no valid advice here from our dear nls

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by iRepNaija1: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
faithugo64:
7 years?
You think she is really going to give you full respect as her husband?

Again
Women age faster than men mainly because of childbirth
I hope she won't be looking like your mum in 5 or 10 years to come.

Last last Op its your personal decision, if she makes you happy, and you are at peace with the idea, go for it
Happy married life in advance

This is not true and you need to stop spreading this lie. Regardless of age, a husband and wife should always respect each other. A man doesn't need to be older than a woman in order for her to respect him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
faithugo64:
7 years?

Again

Last last Op its your personal decision, if she makes you happy, and you are at peace with the idea, go for it

Even some that are younger still get overweight and age faster. This argument doesn't hold water

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by bizhop01: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is your problem
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by funshint(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pls google Macron the French president. His wife is 30yrs older than him. Age is just a number bro....so far your heart is fully convinced of this. May the Lord bless your union. *Pls ignore some of the tins been said here....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Jman06(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
You know you are making a big mistake and i am sure your mind is constantly reminding you of your impending doom, but you won't listen, just like the proverbial fly that follows the corpse to the grave.

By the time that "love" clears from your eyes and reality sets in, you will start blaming innocent village witches.

What is so attractive in a young guy marrying his mom's age mate? I just wonder! Hope you will stay married to that lady in the next 5yrs, and not start wandering about in search of young girls to cheat with

Anyway, go ahead and marry whoever you want, but make sure you don't blame anybody for your decision in the future.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by kabie(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
If u love her why shld her age b d problem??....guy u jst dey look for excuse to leave am.for the past yrs Una dey together u no reason, Na now u wan get sense.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by perousd: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Really, with all these awesome qualities, she should have settled down. You just be careful. I've seen an awesome person become a devil. I've witnessed a sweet Bae become a demon due to some issues.

I suggest you put her to a test.
If you really want to see her true color.
I mean a rigorous test.
Marriage no be beans o.
Africans we will still be.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by fotadmowmend(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

Go on so far she's submissive
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by sirfee(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

If the bolded is true,there is no need for this post,stop exposing her age to the world..
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by DonCandido(f): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Love is a candle whose flame rises and ebbs inevitably with the melting of the candle. It is not constant though alluring.

You cannot live your life on the supposition the lady will forever love you. When the flame of love begins to ebb, the reality of your perfidy will hit you in the face.

She will not respect you after the marriage.

She will not respect your friends or want to associate with them.

Her friends will find it difficult to be your friend (especially the married one).

Her siblings will not take to you.

She will be reticent to introduce you as her husband in the public.

Each time you try to put your foot down in your house, you may find your authority being questioned by her in most cases.

If she is better than you financially, your name is Sorry.

Best thing, take her away from all cultural influences of Nigeria. Go to Europe where your kind of love is a norm.

Nigerians are great people but our cultural prejudices especially as it affects women is still in its infancy.

Final word, if you choose to stay put in Nigeria then, just have a great relationship but settle down with someone at least 2-3 years younger than you!

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Adebowhales(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:
You need to get her pregnant a.s.a.p, and marry her before the pregnancy starts showing.
Oga seun, oyaa show us your pregnant girlfriend. �������

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by softprick: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
I envy you mate

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

pray to God first and commit everything to his hand and you are good to go.
happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
If you really love her like you say you do,she will.always look young and beautiful in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

Love is blind but it's eyes become clear after marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by PCGamesLab(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Actually this is a good thing. She is completely mature and wise.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by abbaapple: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thebrightest:
TELL US HER BAD QUALITIES NA. I AM SURE SHE HAS SOME. EVEN GOD HAS BAD QUALITIES

You are the Worst set of anml I have ever seen! WTF is rong with your dead brain huh?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by madjune(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
There's really nothing wrong in going out with a much older woman.
You're not alone. The French president is there.

Psychology has shown that men who roll with older women turns out to be more balanced, mature and solid when life's affairs come to a shove.

More so, it can really be exciting knowing you've a full, well rounded woman in the house.
All these are a plus so far as she loves and respects you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by jobonnairaland: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
faithugo64:
7 years?

Again

Women age faster because of hormones.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

Should I tell you the truth? Older ladies are much better in relationships than younger ones. If I walk with my gf (whose one year my senior), you'll think I'm older than her by six years especially with my beards. Lol. She's so smallish and babyish. Anyway, just play cool and never disclose her age to your family.

Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. The truth is that your family may kick against the union. You have known it! Now save yourself by not disclosing it. Wish you the best of the best!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Marvis4real(f): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
please follow your heart because most comentators here write with frustration, except few intelligent ones.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by jobonnairaland: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

Go ahead with the marriage but expect some drama.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by MrGerald(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

It's good, you'll enjoy oily and matured pusssy, I like matured ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.