Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size (118493 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Israel5(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Some Ladies have a good self esteem alright. Many do. well, up to certain points in their life like now, where having a big bussom or a gluteus that makes a statement, are what is trending.

Now the story is, I know a guy who doesn't see it as anything. He loves this lady, love was a mutual thing.

He had asked if she wanted to change anything about herself(her physique), you know, as friends would discuss.

She said no. The guy was happy that she had some level of self worth as far as the out look was concerned.

So it was settled that they both had a common ground in matters of plastic surgery & all that stuff.

They are both medically inclined professionally anyway. Recently, upon having the normal online chat with his fiancee who happens to be a final year student in a Tertiary inst., she complained that her butt size is giving her concerns so she might consider an enlargement in the future.

He asked to know why the change of mind, but she gave an answer that he termed invalid. She said she feels odd when friends around her flaunt it, and all that dress fitness & how it influences her choice of dress...

He was able to convince her other wise telling her that she has got what he loves and she has got what her 'so called' friends do not have; a good man like himself.

He went ahead to give her unverified facts like; Women without big ass are better mothers. eg. her mother & his. Also they are sweeter

(Whatever he meant, I did not ask. lol). He told her that the ass was even an obstruction in the love making. He fed her a lot of stuff that made her melt that day.

Although he felt disappointed deep down; he was happy he made her change her mind. As a matter of fact, he asked that from hence forth she would show off her backside to him when ever they shared pictures across a popular chat platform.

Now when he confided in me on what transpired, I wowed him but got my 10cents.

So Guys, what would you do differently or... if you were in his shoes??

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by josju: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good he was able to change her negative mindset about her body.......
BTW you narrated so well you could pose as the guy involved

324 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Brunicekid(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wow... The man really tried for the Woman.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Peemonny(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Israel5(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
josju:
Good he was able to change her negative mindset about her body.......
BTW you narrated so well you could pose as the guy involved
Lol. I am just a writer.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
ah! imam07 , sarrki , what do you have to say about this? I hate pretenders
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by demoBaba: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
T
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Emily22(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Obirin ATI isoro.

Anyways I love dem big backside , not dose fatty one but the muscular curvy ass

I no fit marry girl with yansh wey flat like ruler......

Just imagine a dinner with Ur pals and u walk in majestically with your curvy lady in full red tight gown.....gbagbe Oshi

Make she do the surgery biko

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by naijazee2: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thank God it ended well, he was able to convince her. Always know your partner weak point grin shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Romanoff(f): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
This post is funny.

Na peer pressure dey worry her. If she was surrounded my nerds and not slay queens, she won't be thinking of how to enlarge her butt.

Women should see their worth in their values, intellect and skills, not in their bodies.

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by nonoski: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pictures of the naked butt or I don't believe it

22 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by czarr(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Women are obsessed with their bodies grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by directonpc(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lol! As a guy the only thing I want to change about me is increasing my Bank balance. If I have some free time left, I will exercise and stay fit.

Extra
Checkout this android app I built that let's you use USSD Banking without internet or cramming codes.
Get it from Google play via:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by drips8(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Women with bigger buttocks or boobs are more confident than their flat counterparts and it's all because of the attention men give them and I can't fault them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice story
Dude tried

5 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by iCauseTrouble: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
sad
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by SarakiBukola: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin

My fiancee is Eudoxie Yao.

Vaseline Crew members shouldn't Google the name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by msmith247blog: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by MajorWarren: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kudos to him. The media helped shape this narrative of big butt being the desired look of a woman.
Same happened with my ex, she didn’t even have a flat bum it was just medium but she was insecure about that. Had to tell her I actually prefer it that size (I don’t), but I loved her and that’s what matters most.
We all have to play our parts to boost our partners esteem cos this trend of people getting surgeries just cos they haven’t got what others got has to stop.
One love y’all.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by MrRhymes101(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Eyah...
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by shiki(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
cool The guy should be ready for a Dick enlargement soon

when a woman is not contempted ...sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
@OP,

You are a correct nigger!

You know how to make a woman feel on top of the world.

Only real men can do this.

Take this hug from all of us @[color=#006600][/color]..........

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Vyolet(f): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Everything is not big buttocks, just be you and you will find who lovesl you for you.
I must commend the OP whose words to the woman are quite reassuring.

13 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by kellight(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Love your self, love your life

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Deltatoto: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Israel5:
Some Ladies have a good self esteem alright. Many do. well, up to certain points in their life like now, where having a big bussom or a gluteus that makes a statement, are what is trending.

Now the story is, I know a guy who doesn't see it as anything. He loves this lady, love was a mutual thing.

He had asked if she wanted to change anything about herself(her physique), you know, as friends would discuss.

She said no. The guy was happy that she had some level of self worth as far as the out look was concerned.

So it was settled that they both had a common ground in matters of plastic surgery & all that stuff.

They are both medically inclined professionally anyway. Recently, upon having the normal online chat with his fiancee who happens to be a final year student in a Tertiary inst., she complained that her butt size is giving her concerns so she might consider an enlargement in the future.

He asked to know why the change of mind, but she gave an answer that he termed invalid. She said she feels odd when friends around her flaunt it, and all that dress fitness & how it influences her choice of dress...

He was able to convince her other wise telling her that she has got what he loves and she has got what her 'so called' friends do not have; a good man like himself.

He went ahead to give her unverified facts like; Women without big ass are better mothers. eg. her mother & his. Also they are sweeter

(Whatever he meant, I did not ask. lol). He told her that the ass was even an obstruction in the love making. He fed her a lot of stuff that made her melt that day.

Although he felt disappointed deep down; he was happy he made her change her mind. As a matter of fact, he asked that from hence forth she would show off her backside to him when ever they shared pictures across a popular chat platform.

Now when he confided in me on what transpired, I wowed him but got my 10cents.

So Guys, what would you do differently or... if you were in his shoes??
i never read post finish my prik don rise

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by czarr(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shallow minded women...on the loose even the so called intellectuals are not left out

4 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by solmusdesigns: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
lol

it is embarasing in southwest Nigeria for you to have a big assed girl... thirsty niggas wont let ou be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good he was able to convince her before one quack doctor her a*s to learn work.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by LieDetector(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey occur?

Upload a picture of her a$$ before we proceed from there

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by realstars: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.