Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Would Have Been Killed In 2015 By The Same Power That Killed Ken Sarowiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Been Killed In 2015 By The Same Power That Killed Ken Sarowiwa (497 Views)

How We Merged To Defeat PDP In 2015, By Buhari / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Would Have Been Killed In 2015 By The Same Power That Killed Ken Sarowiwa by fuckerholic(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
The minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, said his life was threatened during the 2015 presidential election campaign - He said the ‘power’ that killed Ken Saro Wiwa was also after his life when President Buhari was contesting for presidency in 2015 - He lamented that many lofty programmes and projects he put in place during his tenure as the governor of Rivers state have been reversed by the current government The minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, who was the director-general of the campaign team of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 presidential elections, said he could have been killed during the fight to install President Buhari. The Cable reports that Amaechi de-marketed former president Goodluck Jonathan, who was the major threat to the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC). The transportation minister reportedly attacked Jonathan in public and private and as the election drew near, generating reports that he would be one of the targets if the APC lost the election.
Re: I Would Have Been Killed In 2015 By The Same Power That Killed Ken Sarowiwa by GavelSlam: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
The people of Rivers State know you did an outstanding job as the chief administrator.
Re: I Would Have Been Killed In 2015 By The Same Power That Killed Ken Sarowiwa by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2018

(1)

Ibrahim Magu, Acting EFCC Chairman Receives The "Meritorious Service Award" / Who Is Nigeria's Best President From 1963 Till Date? / Festus Keyamo: Then And Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.