Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Important Observation About Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Observation About Women! (2872 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Important Observation About Women! by Onchedu(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2010
God is just.

If one woman had it all who would want the rest?
If every woman had it all which man would smirk thinking within himself that he found the best among the rest?

Preety girls are not as interesting as the not so attractive girls cos they have an underdeveloped conversational skill level thanks to psychological conditioning they were exposed to that stated they didn't need to be more than attractive.

Girls that are not so attractive have better developed minds cos as much as they myt not be spotted our visual radars, they will not go unoticed on our intellectual radars.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by switdick(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2010
@0p,you are quite right and i understand what you mean,but to me the way i see it:BEAUTY as a noun applies to all,physical appearance,mentally endowed or blessed and so on are all beautiful to me and i strongly believe its the same in G0ds eye,because he made us all for diff reasons! So irrespective of whatever ability we as individuals have,we should still appreciate otherĀ§ for there is something they posses that we dont!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Shouldn't Give Him My Number / She Is 30 And She D Do Shakara / Are Other African Men As Generous As Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.