Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. (829 Views)

Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? / What's This Thing About Pastors Laying Any Gal They Desire / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
With the rate girls are looking for boos every Valentine periods I decided to make this list for any prospective bae who wishes to have me as her date this period.
1: First and foremost, you must be dark skinned or at least a little bit dark
Reasons: All the girls I have ever dated are dark skinned and 2: my Momsi don't like blink blink girls
2: You must have charming eyes with a bad girl stare
Reasons: This is very important especially during those cuzzy moments when touches are happening
3: No matter the type of high heel you wear on the D.day you must never be taller than me
Reasons: I don't like standing near girls that seem taller than me; it makes me look like their kid brother since I like my facial beardless face, 2: can't imagine kissing a girl that is taller than you ( Not in the mood to remember a fight I had with a very tall gal back in high school didn't end well)
4:And lastly we are must split the bills or only you can pay it
Reasons: Am a rare guy that believe in gender equality and what other better way to prove that if not by letting a girl feel in charge of expenses.
DM me on Twitter at 9jarus for official meeting
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Correct guy.
I also believe in empowering women.
And ofcourse equality. So everything in half, or she can pay.
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by juwonloo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by sirusX(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
You don’t mean it shocked
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by AntiNormal(m): 1:15am On Feb 12, 2018
What if no one wants to be your val? O.o
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
AntiNormal:
What if no one wants to be your val? O.o
2 billion girls in the world 10 million or more lives in Nigeria Met like 5000 girls Talked to 50 of them Dated like 4 of them had a spark with like 20 of them love 4 of them blindly ( Mother and 3 sisters) 1 of them( Neighbour) is getting cozzy towards me So I have HoPe
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
sirusX:
You don’t mean it shocked
My Guy I mean every word even planning to add more
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Before I forget
If we are to go to an expensive Restaurant You must be the one to pay and if we are to go to a French restaurant we can split the bills
Reasons: The money am saving is for me and my future wife alone and if you want me to pay we have go aunt Resi buka PERIoD..........
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by AntiNormal(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Osujiempire:
Before I forget
If we are to go to an expensive Restaurant You must be the one to pay and if we are to go to a French restaurant we can split the bills
Reasons: The money am saving is for me and my future wife alone and if you want me to pay we have go aunt Resi buka PERIoD..........

So... Who was your Val?
Did you even have one?

Wow... You're a real cheapskate...
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
AntiNormal:

So... Who was your Val?
Did you even have one?

Wow... You're a real cheapskate...
third day since February 14 pikin has been keeping tab.. Dude get a life..........My stingy is what made me survive this recession
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by AntiNormal(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Osujiempire:

third day since February 14 pikin has been keeping tab.. Dude get a life..........My stingy is what made me survive this recession

Get a life?
This coming from the guy who posted Valentine requirements on NairaLand?
Re: Things Any Gal That Wishes To Be My Be My Val Must Have. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
AntiNormal:

Get a life?
This coming from the guy who posted Valentine requirements on NairaLand?
I posted that cause I feel like doing so
But wait what prestigious reason is a guy with an amazing life doing in romance section.
If you don't like what I post just simply ignore it (hater)

(1) (Reply)

Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? / Okon Lagos And His Family Slay In Grey As They Dedicate His Second Child / Lets Revamp Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.