Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? (821 Views)

To Attract A Decent Man! You Have To Be Decent / Who Is A Decent Man? / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? by z11111: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am a 29 year old lady. I have made some bad choices in my life when it comes to men. My boyfriend of three years got me pregnant and denied the pregnancy. I was left alone to raise my little boy. It was a very dark time for me but after two years,a young man came into my life and we got married. I had a baby girl for him . But my marriage was filled with abuse. I really suffered in the hands of my husband. I had to leave the marriage so I will not end up dead.

Now,I have two children from two different men. I am still a young woman and I wish to settle down one day with a good man. My problem however is

https://livelystones.com.ng/ask-jzhane-will-i-ever-find-a-decent-man-to-marry-me/
Re: Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
i just vomited.
Re: Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? by Skinni(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is this real life or made up story?
Re: Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? by z11111: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
This real story sent by people to publish .

Lots of persons think it's everyone that fabricate stories. What I keep saying ,for smth not have happened to you doesn't mean ,it's false.
People are going through shits daily ,majority caused by their actions or decision .

So,it's real

Skinni:
Is this real life or made up story?
Re: Will I Ever Find A Decent Man To Marry Me? by Beke2020: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
cool cool cool
z11111:
This real story sent by people to publish .

Lots of persons think it's everyone that fabricate stories. What I keep saying ,for smth not have happened to you doesn't mean ,it's false.
People are going through shits daily ,majority caused by their actions or decision .

So,it's real

(1) (Reply)

One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! / My Hatred For Pastors And Evangelist / Different Ways To Check If A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.