Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,845 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos (1488 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
A Nigerian photographer and Twitter user @JideKola, took to the platform to recount how he was asked out by a gay man at a wedding in Lagos.

According to him, the 'unfortunate being' told him he's getting married soon and will be needing his services. Here's @JideKola's tweets that captured what happened below;

So one mad man that God will help me punish toasted me yesterday at a wedding. These gay mofos are in Lagos! And they're having mind now o

There I was after a long day of shooting,practising my newly acquired shaku shaku legbegbe skills. One built man came to be dancing near me

I even think say na normal guy guy matter, na so I hail am... He said "Baddest" and I hail am "Chairman". And I continued my "ko sewe"

That's how the unfortunate being told me he's getting married soon oh... That he go need my services. I said just buzz is when you need us

He came back and said I should come outside so we talk. I started speaking foneh so I can charge him better money

We got outside and baba said... I'm not here for photography, I don't know how to say it. Confused I'm like "what's up" talk na

While he was stuttering, his friend came around. Mr gay smiled and touched my shoulder, that's how his friend said good luck and walked away

That's when I know there was a problem. Baba smiled and said "you know you're cute and I'd like for us to be closer "

Omo my foneh change and I asked sternly "Mr Oga which kain talk be dat one na" "ABEG I GET WORK INSIDE FREE ME " Baba said later sweetie

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-photographer-narrates-how-a-gay-man-asked-him-out-at-a-wedding-in-lagos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by and1one: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Make the guy cover him yansh with the blood of Jesus
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by CaroLyner(f): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
That picture above is repelling.

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Op you can pass your point across without posting that disgusting photo

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by dingbang(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cursed people

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
That photo is so irritating !

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Oxster(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vividly remember the Day a gay stopped his car over just to talk to me!!!

Omo,,i surprised oh,,But Normal..i do tell them clear m not a gay

Seriously alot of people thinks m a GAY

I just weak ehhh
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Oxster(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018

I just weak ehhh

Even gals!!Hav BN with a gal talking ND she asked me an astonish question,If am a bi-sexualist

Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Lonestar124: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gay is all about choice
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Next time add graphic picture

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
This gayish sh*t is so irritating and disguising like a bbnaija reality show.
#endhomosexualcampaign

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by mikejj(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin that photo..
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by purem(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
But I've never seen a poor gay before o undecided

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
purem:
But I've never seen a poor gay before o undecided
And it may also interest u to know that gay are mostly successful and wonderful personalities to be with. They have these qualities attributes of deep affection for each other caring and loving. mostly are handsome and muscular. although i don't support the act but I love gay people.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oxster:

I just weak ehhh

Even gals!!Hav BN with a gal talking ND she asked me an astonish question,If am a bi-sexualist

Mtcheew
probably u are feminine in looks
try work on ur physique and go have a serious relationship.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lonestar124:
Gay is all about choice
if gay is by choice then.., why do some gay feel they are born that way?
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Oxster(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
AccessME:
probably u are feminine in looks
try work on ur physique and go have a serious relationship.

M not feminine,,,just that am cute

M in a serious relationship,April will make it 1 year
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by rawtouch: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oxster:

M not feminine,,,just that am cute

M in a serious relationship,April will make it 1 year
good.. then how come ppple think u r gay? maybe it's becos of ur cuteness that get guys attracted though u can also try improve on ur working steps. be more agile!
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Oxster(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
AccessME:
good.. then how come ppple think u r gay? maybe it's becos of ur cuteness that get guys attracted though u can also try improve on ur working steps. be more agile!

Ok bro,,but I hv to say this,,I also walk like a man

M just tired tho 4 so long I hvnt BN harassed
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Franzee(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Shh!!! Guys av met a gay. He invited me to work at his house ... Dis person na baba olowo... Then i was working he gave me some cash to go buy drink that i was tired.... Not knowing baba wan make me drunk slip so eim go rape me......see shit, one thing with a guy who fvck to much or realese sperm on daily basis is they are weak.... I was very quick to know his plan so i poured the drink away and he started shouting na came to my ears to tell me trash o boi na so fight start baba go even bring knife after i punch am twice come dey tell me eim na cultist .....see threat ....as eim bring dah knife the only option was RUN RUN RUN ......since den eim neva cross our shop talk more of bothering our Oga....Guy fears these guys .....na dem fwesh pass get moni buh dem no go settle down marry
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
I remembered back then in the uni, when a guy was asking me out.. Quite embarrassing, even telling me all the benefits and packages involved, since then I was always conscious of walking alone in the environment, even my friend was telling me that guy I hope they won't come and kidnap you o. It's crazy.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by MiaB(f): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2018
Tosinex:
I remembered back then in the uni, when a guy was asking me out.. Quite embarrassing, even telling me all the benefits and packages involved, since then I was always conscious of walking alone in the environment, even my friend was telling me that guy I hope they won't come and kidnap you o. It's crazy.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by LisaAnne(f): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Literally threw up after viewing that picture

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Amarabae(f): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2018
Very irritating pictures.
Ndi homo,its a demonic problem.
What they enjoy in that act is still a mystery to me, anal sex between a boy and girl is not popular and many find it irritating
talkless of an Anal sex between man and man.
Tufiakwa.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Amarabae(f): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Oxster:

I just weak ehhh

Mtcheew
Lol fine boy, button up.
Don't allow them to defile you in that demonic act,
Always avoid them.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Oxster(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol fine boy, button up.
Don't allow them to defile you in that demonic act,
Always avoid them.

Lol,,thanks bae!

Of cos I do avoid dem
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
it's sensual to see a lesbian kiss but gay na total irritating
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oxster:

Ok bro,,but I hv to say this,,I also walk like a man

M just tired tho 4 so long I hvnt BN harassed
hahahahahahah bro why not give them a chance to drill you hahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates How A Gay Man Asked Him Out At A Wedding In Lagos by Oxster(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
hahahahahahah bro why not give them a chance to drill you hahahaha.

Lol,,ur head grin

#BBNaija 2018: Alex Gives Leo A Hand Job In Bed (video) / Pls Safe My Marriage / Free Sex For First 10 Guys - Lady Trends For Her Scandalous Birthday Invitation