Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) (56289 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by NotComplaining: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Why did he go to a Christian country?

Let him go to Afghanistan, Iraq or Pakistan to open a suya joint.

Oh, i forgot, Islam is not really a religion of peace and this will be Haram.

Uk is Not a christian country, it's the helm of secularism and atheism. Dont hate, appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by AMvanquish: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nice concept but unfortunately due to the current hyper divisiveness in Nigeria to as being sponsored by Buhari , I would never patronize him when I am in the UK because he he is Hausa and I advise all Nigerian southerners to tow the same line till Buhari recieves sense

Olodo. Who fuc.kn gives a $hit what you think.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Nonaira1:
Goodluck to him.

If UK is like USA, there's a lot of Mediterranean food joints around the corner ready to take the customers for way cheaper price if he does not reduce those prices I'm seeing. Suya is nothing more than African version of shish kabob.

Don't follow your logic but his prices look fair to me.
I'm sure there are a great number of Turkish / Med restaurants about but not all folks want to ear same kebab everytime.

I can get myself some lamb and dodo for 7pounds that's fair to me. A small plate of chips and lamb kebab.is 5 euro where I'm at.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Truckpusher:
Nice one from our aboki brother.

Nothing trips you when you can get everything you're used to at home anywhere you find yourself.

I see Fulanimafia and Quotasystem feeling very very important on this thread. grin grin

A good ambassador is worth celebrating, especially when it punctures the pre-dominant stereotype.

So you still dey? I thought you were caught up in the Don Wanne raid grin

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by cremeboy: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nice concept but unfortunately due to the current hyper divisiveness in Nigeria to as being sponsored by Buhari , I would never patronize him when I am in the UK because he he is Hausa and I advise all Nigerian southerners to tow the same line till Buhari recieves sense
lmoa. Pls do you even know the way to the uk? You get passport sef??

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by bellazz(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Impressive....
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2018
QuotaSystem:

A good ambassador is worth celebrating, especially when it punctures the pre-dominant stereotype.

So you still dey? I thought you were caught up in the Don Wanne raid grin
grin grin

Every region always run with a pre-dominant stereotype and it shouldn't be a new thing to us.

Don Wani just had to go - He deviated from the original errand we sent him and we dealt with him at the appropriate time. tongue

How far ? any comment from you about that huge failure in Aso Rock ? grin
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Broderick555: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2018
2lateBiafra:
AREWA always making NIGERIA GREAT, unlike those ones in THAILAND,INDONESIA,MALAYSIA, AND INDIA
AND U SAY U GET SENSE??
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Every region always run with a pre-dominant stereotype and it shouldn't be a new thing to us.

Don Wani just had to go - He deviated from the original errand we sent him and we dealt with him at the appropriate time. tongue

How far ? any comment from you about that huge failure in Aso Rock ? grin

Whom are you talking about?

If you're referring to the destroyer of Jonathan's failed regime...he is hale, hearty, and fully recovered ready to be re-elected in 2019 cool.

Any comment from you on the aboki President you're voting next year? grin
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2018
You see how he respected himself and rented a shop for his Suya business, if it was in this shithole country, they would be all over the street corners, polluting the atmosphere. Ditto to their other brothers who supply them raw materials.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Whom are you talking about?

If you're referring to the destroyer of Jonathan's failed regime...he is hale, hearty, and fully recovered ready to be re-elected in 2019.

Any comment from you on the aboki President you're voting next year? grin
Hior hior hior !!! grin

Of course we will give it to another aboki come 2019 but not a myopic , illiterate, Islamic fundamentalist who doubles as a tribal jingoist even as he oozes of bigotry, nepotism and totally out of touch with civilization.

Yes!! an aboki or nothing, but not just this granpa again. grin

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2018
Igbos and hausa dont play with business !!

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2018
They will not open this kind of nice facility in their home country .

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by lebete3000: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Not bad.

The price seems high though cos I can't imagine myself eating £1 worth of Akara or maybe I'm getting false idea of the likely size by seeing it true the lens of naira equivalent here?

Anyway its different economy / environment.

No be small tin my broda, #500 akara go burst pesin belle na cheesy
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Naijafinix: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2018
But nawa ooooo, this is really amazing.....
But how does he get the meat over there since he's not a cow reader over there and the cows there are mostly fatned cow....
Just saying shaaaa....
Big invention shocked shocked
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by delishpot: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2018
bless his hussle. E no easy but may it be made easy
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
This thread was opened by a known tribalist and ethnic jingoist of Nairaland an I encourage my brothers to disregard it
FarahAideed:
All along, I have been doubting if you actually lack sense or pretending to lack it, but these posts have removed those doubts. More funny is how you call someone a bigot and tribalist. Even the likes and shares you so much crave for are not forthcoming on those posts. Btw, do you know the road to UK? Or you think is Ikoyi we are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by delishpot: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
Malawian:
You see how he respected himself and rented a shop for his Suya business, if it was in this shithole country, they would be all over the street corners, polluting the atmosphere. Ditto to their other brothers who supply them raw materials.

it is not about self respect it is what he has to fulfil(government required) before he is granted a permit to open shop. That is why it is easy to survive in naija.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
2lateBiafra:
AREWA always making NIGERIA GREAT, unlike those ones in THAILAND,INDONESIA,MApLAYSIA, AND INDIA
You mean the Developers from the other side? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Truckpusher:
Hior hior hior !!! grin

Of course we will give it to another aboki come 2019 but not a myopic , illiterate, Islamic fundamentalist who doubles as a tribal jingoist even as he oozes of bigotry, nepotism and totally out of touch with civilization.

Yes!! an aboki or nothing, but not just this granpa again. grin

Your invectives failed to keep him out of the Presidency in 2015; why do you think the same stale approach of heaping insults will result in a different outcome this time? Lmao cheesy Mind you you're now dealing with an incumbent too smart to lose unlike Jonathan the clueless.

Disappointment no dey tire una? Like you have the votes to make the bolded possible tongue

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by delishpot: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2018
Nonaira1:
Goodluck to him.

If UK is like USA, there's a lot of Mediterranean food joints around the corner ready to take the customers for way cheaper price if he does not reduce those prices I'm seeing. Suya is nothing more than African version of shish kabob.

Factor in tax and bills and you will see that he is not really breaking the bank
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2018
2lateBiafra:
AREWA always making NIGERIA GREAT, unlike those ones in THAILAND,INDONESIA,MALAYSIA, AND INDIA
suya meat abroad is making Nigeria great... Typical blood thirsty mallam. Have you kill today?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Your invectives failed to keep him out of the Presidency in 2015; why do you think the same stale approach of heaping insults will result in a different outcome this time? Lmao cheesy

Disappointment no dey tire una? Like you have the votes to make the bolded possible tongue

Those aren't just insults but an absolute description of his person.
Talking about the votes - You know you can't cheat your way out all the time. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2018
NotComplaining:

Uk is Not a christian country, it's the helm of secularism and atheism. Dont hate, appreciate.

You people will just be arguing without facts.

Read here and get yourself enlightened.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom

I ask again, why did he go to a Christian Country and not his fellow Muslims country since Christians are regarded as infidels by the Muslims?
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
The price point is completely off on most of his displayed items...........
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by lukaf17(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nice concept but unfortunately due to the current hyper divisiveness in Nigeria to as being sponsored by Buhari , I would never patronize him when I am in the UK because he he is Hausa and I advise all Nigerian southerners to tow the
same line till Buhari recieves sense

Hope you only eat what you produce from your farm if not l think you should think before you write.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2018
Truckpusher:
Those aren't just insults but an absolute description of his person.
Talking about the votes - You know you can't cheat your way out all the time. tongue

Men lie, women lie....but NUMBERS don't cool

Buhari till 2023 - or Tambuwal/Kwankwaso till 2027 cool
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2018
lukaf17:

Hope you only eat what you produce from your farm if not l think you should think before you write.

See Buhari has made of lot of us turn overnight tribal jingoist ..Believe me I was never like this ooo
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Nice one from the shitholer
Even his fellow citizens are amazed grin
Someone asked why he went to a Christian country grin
He didn't see Pakistan... Saudi and Afghanistan cheesy cheesy
Laugh wan kill me o grin grin

Sorry you are living in the past , Britain is not a Christian country. Not with 1750 mosques ( 2016) and more in process of development to serve the 3million muslim population which is growing exponentially as the Local British are queing up to accept islam , to sccept the truth. Afterall who goes to church in UK?Please think before you talk and not yhe reverse.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Nice one from the shitholer Even his fellow citizens are amazed grin

Someone asked why he went to a Christian country grin

He didn't see Pakistan... Saudi and Afghanistan cheesy cheesy Laugh wan kill me o grin grin
grin grin grin
Always their strategy.
They come as lamb grow to lion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.