Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) (56291 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by bigfather(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
gypsey:
I will be trying his Suya when i am in that Area, but Nigerians have been selling Suya for so many years now In peckham, camberwell, Old kent Road and Dalston market why is this Suya different?

But man! they are Quite Extortionately priced shocked I could buy a box of chicken & Chips and a can of coke from Kebabbish for less. tongue

ZENITH CHICKEN comes to ma mind bro.......1.50 and ya belle go full like say na cement you chop ! grin
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
bigfather:

ZENITH CHICKEN comes to ma mind bro.......1.50 and ya belle go full like say na cement you chop ! grin
grin grin True talk! i munched alot of zenith Fried chicken during ma school days in south london.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

My parents used to take me on vacation and medical check up or since I was child and you expect me that is now a better version of them not to be able to pay my way to any country I need to be at ...Abeg not everybody came from a hopeless background like you ..Before the first man in your village even stepped to Lagos my family had already produced a regional governor so go figure and realise I have better pedigree than you in any format you set ..

you are a broke nigga that is why u be explaining......

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
nairalanduseles:

you are a broke nigga that is why u be explaining......

Did I tell you I was a billionaire yet ..abeg park well jare
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Did I tell you I was a billionaire yet ..abeg park well jare

You sound like you have not started making money and very immature..........don't mean to be rude just stating the obvious
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
nairalanduseles:

You sound like you have not started making money and very immature..........don't mean to be rude just stating the obvious

Yeah your right I haven't started making money but I have made more than all the men in your family already I am very sure
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Yeah your right I haven't started making money but I have made more than all the men in your family already I am very sure

u see why i say u re broke......no one who makes money talks like that.....u really need exposure ...first get a passport then try Dubai atleast..
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
nairalanduseles:

You will do yourself good by ignoring that frustrated broke asss. From his comments, you know dude is really frustrated. What is left for him now is seeking relevance through likes and shares in Nairaland, maybe seeun will decide to pay the usernames with combined highest number of likes and shares. I don't like buhari, but dude disgusts me alot. Infact, I am even nursing the feeling that some of peeps are being paid to distract Nigerians from knowing the true state of things in this country.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
leo2020:
So impressive. Arewa doing us proud while the flat-headed idiotic pigs are embarrassing us drugs related crimes in Indonesia

Lol...clearly you have never left your compound. Real talk, Igbos and Yorubas been slaying in the UK since 1950s... Na one takeaway shop excite you. LOL.... grin grin grin

Praying for you to travel out and learn small,small!

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
nairalanduseles:

u see why i say u re broke......no one who makes money talks like that.....u really need exposure ...first get a passport then try Dubai atleast..

So buying a plane ticket is now tantamount to being rich .. grin grin nothing I will not hear from Nigerians grin grin.. Abeg carry this your level of shallowness away from my mention before you regard me ..I am working round the clock to make make sure I float a domestic airline soon and this punk is telling me of tickets and passports ...For your info I am just a dreamer from a family of dreamers that make dreams happen #NoSALARY
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

So buying a plane ticket is now tantamount to being rich .. grin grin nothing I will not hear from Nigerians grin grin.. Abeg carry this your level of shallowness away from my mention before you regard me ..I am working round the clock to make make sure I float a domestic airline soon and this punk is telling me of tickets and passports ...For your info I am just a dreamer from a family of dreamers that make dreams happen #NoSALARY

i mean u should travel because u re not exposed.......u sound really pathetic
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
nairalanduseles:

i mean u should travel because u re not exposed.......u sound really pathetic

So travelling exposes people grin grin , will it expose me to to knowing the difference between a ramjet and a turbofan abi it will expose me to know more about how a railgun works ? What exactly will it expose me to ? All these village boys sef grin grin .. If I tell you now that even my grand Pa was able to charter private jets in this Nigeria you will now say I am not exposed for saying the truth ..You are at most just second generation out of the village so don't carry that mindset near me jare .. I think far more different than you .
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

So travelling exposes people grin grin , will it expose me to to knowing the difference between a ramjet and a turbofan abi it will expose me to know more about how a railgun works ? What exactly will it expose me to ? All these village boys sef grin grin .. If I tell you now that even my grand Pa was able to charter private jets in this Nigeria you will now say I am not exposed for saying the truth ..You are at most just second generation out of the village so don't carry that mindset near me jare .. I think far more different than you .

u keep saying ur dad and grandpa ........ lol and trying so hard to make it sound like u come from a wealthy family........my bro broke ppl always try to prove stuff ...........if u were exposed u will not ever sound this way that is why i hope some day u will be able to travel out of naija and see how ppl live
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by bigfather(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin True talk! i munhed alot of zenith Fried chicken during ma school days in south london.

Those guys sabi wella!
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Nice one from the shitholer
Even his fellow citizens are amazed grin

Someone asked why he went to a Christian country grin

He didn't see Pakistan... Saudi and Afghanistan cheesy cheesy
Laugh wan kill me o grin grin

And who told you UK is a christian country? Just google the most popular name in the UK then come back to quote me.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Origin(f): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
See guy de make am.

Jobless people de beef am.

He will open a branch in Nigeria now, Dem go carry CV go meet am.....

Haters will hate..... Just de carry go.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
nairalanduseles:

u keep saying ur dad and grandpa ........ lol and trying so hard to make it sound like u come from a wealthy family........my bro broke ppl always try to prove stuff ...........if u were exposed u will not ever sound this way that is why i hope some day u will be able to travel out of naija and see how ppl live

I don't come from a wealthy family I come from a family that has played it's part very well In Nigeria so much my surname appears very well In our history and much more on street signs in different states ..So because I don't want to hurt your 2nd generation out of the village ass I shouldn't be proud of the men that came before me ? You lie Ibam proud of them and I pray my own decendants be that proud of me ...let me make it pain you small set many years ago on a trip to the UK I actually stayed in Nigeria house and got chauffeured around in Mercedes owned by the Nigerian forthwith diplomatic plates grin whether you believe or not is not my concern
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

My parents used to take me on vacation and medical check up or since I was child and you expect me that is now a better version of them not to be able to pay my way to any country I need to be at ...Abeg not everybody came from a hopeless background like you ..Before the first man in your village even stepped to Lagos my family had already produced a regional governor so go figure and realise I have better pedigree than you in any format you set ..
Keep on lying/deceiving youself

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Augiiee:
Keep on lying/deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Itshsb: 5:29am On Feb 13, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Nice one from the shitholer
Even his fellow citizens are amazed grin

Someone asked why he went to a Christian country grin

He didn't see Pakistan... Saudi and Afghanistan cheesy cheesy
Laugh wan kill me o grin grin
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Itshsb: 5:34am On Feb 13, 2018
rastaLivity:
I hope he isn't selling dead folk from benue grin

Only a stupid person would have thought of this. Anyway keep hating on him while he makes his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Itshsb: 5:48am On Feb 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nice concept but unfortunately due to the current hyper divisiveness in Nigeria to as being sponsored by Buhari , I would never patronize him when I am in the UK because he he is Hausa and I advise all Nigerian southerners to tow the same line till Buhari recieves sense

Fortunately, he doesn't need your money. He's actually selling to people who are there currently. He's not waiting for you to go on holiday and come to England before he starts selling, so whether you patronize him or not it's in your breast pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
All those £ for akara is too cost i thought price shld b in shilling.suya is cheaper in 9ja than uk.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Ginginet04: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
For those of you who are/seem too misguided. That’s how the prices are in the UK. I don’t see how your criticism are affecting his life though when he’s making money that he would share with you.

Good luck to you brother, more grease to your elbow. Suya knows no religion and I’d love to visit your shop.

Haters will always make themselves known.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Ginginet04: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
billyG:
All those £ for akara is too cost i thought price shld b in shilling.suya is cheaper in 9ja than uk.
Isn’t that why he left 9ja�
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Ginginet04: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Alkanoicacid:

And who told you UK is a christian country? Just google the most popular name in the UK then come back to quote me.
Oga, UK is a Christian country. Don’t start a topic that isn’t related to these lovely suya. I am one of the many British who can challenge you to that effect but I’ll take time to enjoy these suya even if I can’t taste it.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Ginginet04:
Oga, UK is a Christian country. Don’t start a topic that isn’t related to these lovely suya. I am one of the many British who can challenge you to that effect but I’ll take time to enjoy these suya even if I can’t taste it.

You mean Christian majority country? With the way Muslim population is increasing in Europe especially UK and France? Well as far as I'm concerned there's no Christian country. A Christian country is where Bible is their constitution. We both know there are Muslim countries. This is my point.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Ginginet04: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Alkanoicacid:

You mean Christian majority country? With the way Muslim population is increasing in Europe especially UK and France? Well as far as I'm concerned there's no Christian country. A Christian country is where Bible is their constitution. We both know there are Muslim countries. This is my point.
my purpose on this forum is not to get associated or involved in pointless arguments. If you need more clarification, please contact UKs' house of commons. The UK only accepted all these nonentity all in the name of the equality act. But as I said, my job is not to converse with those who think they have an 'idea' of what is going on rather than actually understanding the facts around the issues going on. Good luck
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Ginginet04: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Alkanoicacid:

my purpose on this forum is not to get associated or involved in pointless arguments. If you need more clarification, please contact UKs' house of commons. The UK only accepted all these nonentity all in the name of the equality act. But as I said, my job is not to converse with those who think they have an 'idea' of what is going on rather than actually understanding the facts around the issues going on. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.