Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City (29530 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My Experience At(ashawo House)flour Mill.calabar. / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Ayomide11111: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2019
My experience at (ashawo joint)igbague, Benin City

I was going home this fateful day then I decided to go through igbague to feed my eyes as I was passing girls were calling me from left and right I simply ignored all of a sudden one of the girl came to me and stopped me she started talking to me and she just dey rub my little Johnny by then me Don confuse already, before I know wetin dey happen she don carry my hand put for her fresh boobs na so my head turn Na she say make we enter room na so I follow her like sheep as we reach her room I was disgusted ,people no fan Na one small bed dey ground but what to do Na make esan man join police (I Don reach there so no turning back) small time we agree for price 5h as I begin nack her I nor fit cum almost 20 minutes I never cum she, she begin vex o. My phone wen I drop for ground she quickly take am say I must pay her extra as I agree to give her 5h join ,I tell her say I nor wan do again, she change mata for my head o

To be continued

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Ayomide11111: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2019
continued

All of a sudden this stinking igbo okpo say condom burst o and I must pay her 5k , I tell her say make she show me how e take burst she begin shout o. First I was confused, then I remembered my phone was with her, I asked her for my phone Na she say I must bring the 5k I beg her nor be small, although I know the condom didn't burst , I nor just want wahala for Ashawo joint , she later agreed for 4k I said no wahala that I will give her, I went to the closest ATM and withdrew the money and went back to look for her , brothers and sisters I nor see the girl that night, I wan cry, like how I go take explain say my phone lost. I summon courage go meet one of the girls for the house explain to her. She now say she go help me.. She just take me as younger brother.
We look for the okpo till about 10 30 pm we nor see her, by then I was no longer comfortable, all of a sudden I saw people running, the woman then Dey help me say make I run enter inside say police dey come , I begin hide o for back of toilet ,lord have mercy.. As the police left that night I tell the okpo them thank you but I don move o.. She told me to come the next day that she will look for the okpo I smashed.
The next morning I went there, thank God it was a Sunday morning so the street was scanty, as I got there I saw the okpo helping me and greeted her, she said they found the okpo that took my phone I was gladdened ,I saw the useless okpo and requested for my phone, she had nerves to say she didn't know me, see where the rest okpo change am follow her ,she later submitted and went to bring my phone Infinix S3+.
I collected my phone and gave her the 4k to avoid quarrel.. Las Las I nor advice anybody to go igbague o.

24 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Hypnotise: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Hahahaha... Na their way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by OgaProTips: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2019
my brother no be only that Ashawo join oo , this girls are bad they can lay allegations on you .. once they see you have a smooth face , but if you have a rugged face dem go fear you .. na so one of my guy loose his #30k he was returning from shop he decided to branch there.. brothels no be a good to place to go , if you're responsible . all those life na yeye . the risk is too much both police matter oo . assuming police pick you up there , wetin you wan tell your people .. Be Wise .

And the kind of people you meet there , mostly touts one of guy once misled me into going to brothels for a drink . even there environment is not conducive to health ..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by madone: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2019
Why not get a constant girl instead of doing ashawo. By the way have u discovered that the girl in ashawo quarters are very ugly and over used . Here is nkthing like banging a fresh girl from ur neighborhood. Ashawo hat all manner of touts and drinks have had their way with. There is nothing in them at all.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by dawnomike(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2019
It is well with your soul!!!
Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by lereinter(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2019
What a bad experience

That's the disadvantage of indulging any form of ashawo, either those online, in brothel or club

They always have evil motives

Thanks goodness you met that other olosho that was nice.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Fidelismaria: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2019
So you didn't settle the okpo that helped you find the thief ?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by PharoahIII: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2019
if i begin talk my igbague story for here eh, day go break again....Those girls eh before you give dem money they are the nicest people in this world even angel no get sweet mouth like them, but the moment you don give them money the way them go take change na na, e go come be like say na another person you give money... the strong thing wen them do me, as i enter room finish pull my jeans put for one chair wen dey by the side to the door, I come start kerewa , this ashawo come dey shout like say the thing dey sweet am well well , o boy na so she start to dey hold me everywhere meself wen be mumu i come increase gear, not knowing say as she dey hold my head dey touch me dey moan so, another girl enter the room empty my pocket...that day na trek i trek from misson road go ugbowo.

PS money wen i don spend for igbague go reach take buy lay solid foundation for house

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by rookidmart: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2019
PharoahIII:
if i begin talk my igbague story for here eh, day go break again....Those girls eh before you give dem money they are the nicest people in this world even angel no get sweet mouth like them, but the moment you don give them money the way them go take change na na, e go come be like say na another person you give money... the strong thing wen them do me, as i enter room finish pull my jeans put for one chair wen dey by the side to the door, I come start kerewa , this ashawo come dey shout like say the thing dey sweet am well well , o boy na so she start to dey hold me everywhere meself wen be mumu i come increase gear, not knowing say as she dey hold my head dey touch me dey moan so, another girl enter the room empty my pocket...that day na trek i trek from misson road go ugbowo.

PS money wen i don spend for igbague go reach take buy lay solid foundation for house
Laugh want kill me for here grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
hm eleyi gidi gan oo

You people can take risk o u no dey fear HIV

1 Like

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Guliver(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol,i remember igbague.i remember dat year,when osarodion was a boy
Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by udoakwa(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy
walahi this thread dey too funny, abeg make una come share more testimony oo

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by spirul77: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
my guy stays there and due to my constant visit to the guy I made some ashawo friends there, the thought of laying with them never crossed my mind because I and a friend once rented an apartment in their quarters at aduwawa so I know all their dirty lifestyle even though they were helpful and useful to us by always giving boys kush and raba for chow sometimes, those people na wa, the place you can manage to get clean and beautiful okpo is the one after youth house akpakpava and another one off Dawson road from akpakpava too but igbague and aduwawa na expired women dey there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by iykeklef(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
ahahaha..how many of una know the one for college rd aduwawa??

1 Like

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Homeboiy: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
I no go blame anybody wey don experience bad thing with those girls for ugbague

2016 when I new come Benin, I passed there and fell a victim and the okpo stole 1k wey de my wallet,. I swore to deal with them.

Till today I pass ugbague everyday when going to enter shuttle or if I de go home.

One day I de pass there around 7:30pm and one okpo stop me, I knew her next target was my prick, so I position my middle finger, as she grab my prick, na so I chuck finger for her toto, she jump shout, I just use igbo tell her say, I Don tey for the game, I no be new comer again.

Ugbague na where dirty Ashawos de Benin, I can name more than. 20 places for Benin where u go get clean okpo them.

I don't sleep with prostitutes, I was unfortunate then cos I was lured to do that by a friend, 3/h yrs ago

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
2019 una still dey enter that coven called ugbague.. That place is older than a lot of u and so are the hoes there. You guys need to help urselves and stay the fvck out of that zone shocked

9 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by midnighter(f): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ofure

1 Like

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Jgoldie: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
funny thread..someone said coven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by ndcide(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
dairykidd:
2019 una still dey enter that coven called ugbague.. That place is older than a lot of u and so are the hoes there. You guys need to help urselves and stay the fvck out of that zone shocked

Exactly!!!

For that place to still be in existence, shows they operate with strong backing.

I won't say more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by JahBwoy: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol there was a time I lived d brothel/hotel life...
Banging random girls right left and center...
But I always thought I was doing something awful.
Decided to find love and stick to one. Lol it did not only end in tears it almost derailed my life..
Took a while to get back to my feet. Now I'm lost in the middle.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Finnese001: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
But okpo dey help sometimes sha
Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Offpoint: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
How you guys even have erection looking at those girls...
I rather did a banana tree than ashawo

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Finnese001: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
JahBwoy:
Lol there was a time I lived d brothel/hotel life...
Banging random girls right left and center...
But I always thought I was doing something awful.
Decided to find love and stick to one. Lol it did not only end in tears it almost derailed my life..
Took a while to get back to my feet. Now I'm lost in the middle.

Guy okpo is less stressful, gf wahala too much ahswear

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
ndcide:

Exactly!!!

For that place to still be in existence, shows they operate with strong backing.

I won't say more.
My first experience there was like 20 years ago & it was the last.. even then there was something weirdly odd about that place, the whole zone and the hoes. To think people still go there... na wah. Even if there are no girls in the world i will never set my foot there!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Majorly21: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin grin
I just registered new account to comment here because my former account I use my real names and people go fit know me here.

My experiences cool cool
I attended ihogbe college, I was in Jss1 then and my seat mates and friends are northerners living around ringroad/ugbague. They always discuss the brothel in class and by luck I pass there almost everyday with bike but never crossed my mind to go inside and sleep with the girls there.

One Friday my friends told me they’re going there and Asked me to join the movement (I de get money then. Like 2k a week) I concord and we planned the move.

That faithful evening my dad got a from the village, one of his uncle just died. I can’t never forget that day because something interesting later happen that night grin grin grin

After all the sympathy I run comot for house, leg am de go ugbague, I nor enter bike. Like 25 minutes later I don reach my friends street but nowhere to find dem,. Those aboki area make de crowded and I don make up my mind say I must fu** that even (not my first time tho but first time using condom) so only me enter ugbague and one Igbo girl call me. Normal level we enter room and after everything, I want de wear back my clothes na e people start to de run and shout say police don show grin grin

Who send me? Nowhere to run or hide for the house. Police start the raid pick many people. God bless that girl for me wink the girl tell me not to talk or panic; say if I talk and police catch us na my parents go bail her, she off her phone light and other things and use her body lock the door. For my mind if police come catch me wetin I go talk say I come do now and wetin street people go talk: e get one guy police arrest there and the guy de my street e matter cast.

One mumu police man come start to de kick the door to open but the girl rest her body there. Like 2 minutes later the police leave the place and everywhere clear but she tell me to wait small and I later left the place thanking Jah cool cool cool like 13yrs ago sha

The second experience

My first year in uniben. I think na second semester, I de come back from school that evening and I just decided to enter ugbague. Dis huge Igbo girl call me, normal level and my eye don open (na wetin I think then) so we enter her room and settle for price but I nor give her money that moment make we get down she put on BF and she come de romance me after the romance, make we start bleeping she de talk say she like me bla bla. I just code like normal thing.

We want start bleeping she start to de misbehave, madam I never give you money ooo, I just leave the room carry my bag (laptop and books) I nor check my pockets for my BLACKBERRY Q10 chai, go another brothel there and see one fine Igbo girl something just asked me to check for my phone I nor see phone again, I come tell the new girl wetin happen we come gather go the former girl room. That place de confuse for night, we later see the room but the girl don run comot.

Find dis useless girl but no avail. Me and the fine Igbo girl come later enter her room bleeped pay and leave dat place.. without my phone, I just lie for house say my phone fall for inside bus. 5yrs ago now and day was the last time I enter that place.

Igbo girls na get that ugbague ooo.

Sorry for errors I nor go fit read and correct am. grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Majorly21: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Homeboiy:
I no go blame anybody wey don experience bad thing with those girls for ugbague

Ugbague na where dirty Ashawos de Benin, I can name more than. 20 places for Benin where u go get clean okpo them.

Lol you be bad guy. Brothel too many for Benin. For school that time na oluku and coben we de go for night but I stop when I started dating those useless girls that didn’t add value to my life. Always demanding and double dating (having sex with other and sharing infections). Uniben girls sha grin grin. When everywhere don de soft na asotime for GRA we go de pick dem. Sunday na for joker we de pick. But no life in those things sha. Even inside kada okpo full there. I stop those life last two years now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by samso247(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
I know of a friend den who is a soldier, he told me wen e went to ugbague, after normal level, he and d ashe bleep, as e cum finish, d ashe commot condom, come use her nails tk pres d condom, e com burst, d ashe done dey shout o say condom burst, slap d guy oo, seize he fones, d nigga nor just talk, he just wear e clothes first, come outside mk breeze blow am. According to am, he tell d gals mk dem tell dat gal say, mk she nor allow am go com o. Na so e tell dem say him na soldier oo. Na so fear begin catch dem oo. Dem com dey beg am o, say mk e nor vex. My guy nor gree oo, one ashe com tell am say mk e cm bleep for free, na to tell am sorry, him say no o, na d ashe wey tell am say condom burst mk e cm pay 10k na e go bleep, see as d oda ashes change am for the gal o. He succeeded in bleeping the ashe, he com use e church mind giv her 5h.
E b lyk say d gals dey fear force people wella. Just tell dem say u b police or soldier, dem done begin shake

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by ndcide(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
dairykidd:

My first experience there was like 20 years ago & it was the last.. even then there was something weirdly odd about that place, the whole zone and the hoes. To think people still go there... na wah. Even if there are no girls in the world i will never set my foot there!

Yours is even 20 years..... That's like 1999.

I've known that place loooong before then.

To read and see people walk into that place, shows some people don't take destiny issues seriously.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
ndcide:

Yours is even 20 years..... That's like 1999.

I've known that place loooong before then.

To read and see people walk into that place, shows some people don't take destiny issues seriously.

Seriously.. i have known there before then sha but na when i first knack there be that smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by doggedfighter(f): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
This thread strong well , well grin grin grin angry
Re: My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
why involve urself with those type of rugged street girls.una wey dey patronise ashawo una dey try sha.hope u don go check urself for std since u say ur condom bust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest / How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.