Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go (1161 Views)

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker / This Particular Girl Wont Let Me Rest, Burging Me With Calls. / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by liquidlove2018: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Dear ma,

My name is Veronica. I am 28 years old. I have been through a lot of hardship in my life. All through my growing up,I worked hard with my mother and siblings to make it. I am the second child in a family of five. Our father passed away when we were very little. Even though life was hard,we were all determined to make it no matter what.

My elder brother Jude,did all he could but he had to quit school to face full business after he completed WAEC. I pushed to OND. In ND final,it was very difficult,I was faced with the challenge of quiting school. It was very painful,I wanted to graduate by all means. My mother was also very ill at the time. Managing her illness and continuing with school was impossible.

It was at the time,I met Chief Onobori (not real name). He was about 51 years of age. He took a liking to me and was actually asking for my hand in marriage. Chief was married with grown up kids. Here I was,a 26 old girl,I tried to refuse but eventually I gave in. Chief married me as a second wife and took over the responsibilities of my schooling and family. I graduated and continued to HND. Chief allowed me not to get pregnant cos we agreed that I would finish schooling first in order not to be distracted..

However,I met and fell in love with Efe during my HND program. It was not planned but I did fall in love I tried to fight it,trust me I did but I couldnt. Efe was a young man my age mate. He was a very understanding soul mate. Whereas,with Chief,I actually have to tolerate living with him. His first wife doesnt even like me one bit. I also began to feel I made a mistake as a christian, the bible is against polygamy.

Efe and I want to be together. I got married under the rough circumstances I was facing,I didnt marry for love. Besides being in a polygamous relationship is not my dream. There is too much qaurelling and keeping malice involved. Chief cannot even make love properly because of his age. I am too young to suffer like this.I want to leave this marriage and be with Efe. Moreso,I am pregnant for

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-married-him-out-of-frustrationi-want-out-but-he-wont-let-me-go/
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Marriage is for better for worse.
You are hooked for life!
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by Spartanville(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2018
No way back
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by greatnaija01: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2018
she is not a christian.
she didnt understand the concept of godliness with contentment.
she is simply an educated illiterate
She is not even married according to the bible. She can still come out... but Efe does not deserve to be with a used product like her. She may claim all she wants but it was her choice to be second wife. She didnt have to further. If she had OND, she could have started a business and get wealthy.

God still loves her but she has to get saved fast and stay away from EFE for a while...

liquidlove2018:
Dear ma,

My name is Veronica. I am 28 years old. I have been through a lot of hardship in my life. All through my growing up,I worked hard with my mother and siblings to make it. I am the second child in a family of five. Our father passed away when we were very little. Even though life was hard,we were all determined to make it no matter what.

My elder brother Jude,did all he could but he had to quit school to face full business after he completed WAEC. I pushed to OND. In ND final,it was very difficult,I was faced with the challenge of quiting school. It was very painful,I wanted to graduate by all means. My mother was also very ill at the time. Managing her illness and continuing with school was impossible.

It was at the time,I met Chief Onobori (not real name). He was about 51 years of age. He took a liking to me and was actually asking for my hand in marriage. Chief was married with grown up kids. Here I was,a 26 old girl,I tried to refuse but eventually I gave in. Chief married me as a second wife and took over the responsibilities of my schooling and family. I graduated and continued to HND. Chief allowed me not to get pregnant cos we agreed that I would finish schooling first in order not to be distracted..

However,I met and fell in love with Efe during my HND program. It was not planned but I did fall in love I tried to fight it,trust me I did but I couldnt. Efe was a young man my age mate. He was a very understanding soul mate. Whereas,with Chief,I actually have to tolerate living with him. His first wife doesnt even like me one bit. I also began to feel I made a mistake as a christian, the bible is against polygamy.

Efe and I want to be together. I got married under the rough circumstances I was facing,I didnt marry for love. Besides being in a polygamous relationship is not my dream. There is too much qaurelling and keeping malice involved. Chief cannot even make love properly because of his age. I am too young to suffer like this.I want to leave this marriage and be with Efe. Moreso,I am pregnant for

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-married-him-out-of-frustrationi-want-out-but-he-wont-let-me-go/
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by Mzansian(f): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2018
The beginning of the story sounds sad but I don't buy that you made a mistake getting into a polygamous relationship by mistake . You were just desparate for a way out and you saw the old guy as an easy way out of poverty .

Life is too short to be sneaking around or punishing yourself for a mistake you made. You and the old guy clearly have nothing for you as a couple, he probably married you to stroke his own ego just like you married him for finances . So you have both used each other. Why not go where your heart wants to go , no one wants a lover that pretends to love them ....its the biggest insult ever . By stay with the old guy , you aren't only punishing yourself but also insulting the old guy. Plus , he might rejoice when you leave cus ....it sounds like you are abusing him sexually cheesy go to the guy who will match your pace wink.

1 Like

Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2018
Ok dere is no problem just return everything chief have spend/done 4 u,den u call go and continued ur love wit efe,Miss dominique am I correct. cool
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
When you are married, you are not meant to go around falling in love.

1 Like

Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by liquidlove2018: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
You know its not possible nah.

Asowari:
Ok dere is no problem just return everything chief have spend/done 4 u,den u call go and continued ur love wit efe,Miss dominique am I correct. cool
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by liquidlove2018: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is why its not good to just jump into marriage any how.

ImaIma1:
When you are married, you are not meant to go around falling in love.
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
liquidlove2018:
You know its not possible nah.

am sorry how is it not possible cool
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by marvin904(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
you made the bed so sleep on it..
undecided undecided
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by SexyDenzel: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
But there was no frustration when he was spending his money on you and your family huh? gtfoh
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
E no go pass dem... Livelystones again. cheesy

See ehn... This is very straightforward to me. You are married to that man even if it is as a second wife. And all your rants and thinking now is rubbish to me because you would have thought about them before you took the leap. What happened to "look all before you leap" I am sure some elders taught you??

Lady, you just blew it. And ofcos yoy were bound to fall another man. A younger and more attractive version because the truth is you made a huge mistake based on your desperation to tap into the Chief's riches and take yourself and family out of poverty. I am sorry but this is the price you must pay. It is your cross and unless that man dies or unless he lets you go, you cannot escape this hell you walked into.

Listen, if you think walking into the arms of your true lover Efe will be without a fight, you better think again because I feel the Chief you married is a very egoistical fellow and he won't want a young mam to come burst his ego by taking you away from him even if he (the chief) noblonger values you even.
The Chief will wanna keep you as his prize and show that no other man can have you since you won't give him your heart. There is no version of this that won't end in a war leading to injuries and more heartbreak at some point because the Chief being influential can send men of the underworld to take out EFE and his death will be on your hands partly too...

Your case is a very deep one lady. You wanna be with Fee but fact is you cannot just walk out of your mistake. Something extraordinarily magical has to happen because I don't see your "husband" willing to share you with a younger rival. And pray he doesn't find out about him.... Else...

This is no longer about you anymore... This isbnow about Efe's life. Be careful lady because the moment the chief finds out about Efe's, he is a finer and you will suffer another heartbreak. You won't want Efe's blood spilled now would you? You love Efe for real right? Good...

...So stay away from Efe and face your marriage. You caused this. Only a change of the chief's mind or him kicking you out for good or his death can release you.

Don't complicate things that may lead to Efe's life being lost. Biko.
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by z11111: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
To return the school fees ?

Haaaa, what if the new guy dont have that amount ?

looool.

Asowari:
am sorry how is it not possible cool
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
z11111:

To return the school fees ?

Haaaa, what if the new guy dont have that amount ?

looool.

well dominique think otherwise
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by osazeeblue01: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
You can also leave him out of Frustration....
Life is too short .....
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by InfernoNig: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Shame on you. Ungrateful thing. That's how they act. After he took care of you and your family, its not you know you married out of frustion. Very selfish set of humans. Only God will judge you.
Re: I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
I pity Efe, because when chief descends on him, can he stand it? But u can leave Chief if u want and he also peacefully agrees.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Them Both / How To Comment On A Girl’s Picture On Instagram & Get A Response / Collection Of Beautiful Hijabs For Women And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.