Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker (25084 Views)

My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Whazar(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
We ain’t saying we won’t pay bills but won’t pay unnecessary bills that’s just it

If I’m still single, every bills I’m expected to pay should be mine except in a case of charity and when I get married (if I ever) we share the bills it’s that SIMPLE

278 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by dayabiuuku: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Any woman that thinks she won't get fxxked by many guys is a learner!

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whazar:
We ain’t saying we won’t pay bills but won’t pay unnecessary bills that’s just it

If I’m still single, every bills I’m expected to pay should be mine except in a case of charity and when I get married (if I ever) we share the bills it’s that SIMPLE

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Any woman that thinks she won't get fxxked by many guys is a learner!

we are not talking about fucking here.

19 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Whazar(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.
Did you say date?
In fact I once dated a girl and she asked me for hair money I told her to ask her father, the relationship ended there. Did you know why? She saw that her only motive for entering the relationship with me would not be successful if I can’t pay ordinary 1k for her hair. I will never invest or pay any girl’s bill while dating NEVER

Now about marriage, if she ain’t comfortable with sharing bills, she can go look for someone else, once I drop 60 you should also bring your 40 and if you don’t respect me still with your 40 % nah your father house straight

Boss NO TIME!! Fish plenty for sea

262 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
No mind them, hungry broke assed woman wrappers/ niggas

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by house10s2: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria girl isn't no longer bill its called allowance

7 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Truvelisback(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whazar:

Crazy Bills.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by eazzzy1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Not being able to pay the bills is different from knowing it’s not your duty to pay the bills. Confidence and respect are not bought by paying bills, they come with who you are as a person. If I had a million dollars, would I feel less confident because my wife picks a $39 bill at a restaurant?

This is how you set a standard and when you can’t meet up due to unforeseen circumstances, your partner starts cheating on you. You lose so much self esteem because it was all tied up to your ability to pay bills.

Nothing bad with a man being generous, but when a woman’s love and respect is bought, there’s always someone else willing to pay more than what you have for it.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Whazar(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
eazzzy1:
Not being able to pay the bills is different from knowing it’s not your duty to pay the bills. Confidence and respect are not bought by paying bills, they come with who you are as a person. If I had a million dollars, would I feel less confident because my wife picks a $39 bill at a restaurant?

This is how you set a standard and when you can’t meet up due to unforeseen circumstances, your partner starts cheating on you. You lose so much self esteem because it was all tied up to your ability to pay bills.
Word

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by siofra(f): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
All i know is if you invite me on a date to restaurant na you go pay. I'm not splitting anything. Because when I invite guys to go out with me, I pay. I handle the costs without splitting.

Meanwhile these redpillers should continue skirting responsibilities in the name of playing smart. It just shows their indiscipline.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by eazzzy1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
All i know is if you invite me on a date to restaurant na you go pay. I'm not splitting anything. Because when I invite guys to go out with me, I pay. I handle the costs without splitting.

Meanwhile these redpillers should continue skirting responsibilities in the name of playing smart. It just shows their indiscipline.

This is how it should be. The person doing the inviting picks the bill. My parents stopped paying my bills because I grew up, are they redpillers?

38 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by czarr(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

Ramblings of a simp. I can't even make sense of what you are saying? Who is afraid of paying bills, all men pay bills.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by czarr(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Even if you pay all the bills in the world for a woman, you are the Joker if you think that would stop her from fvcking a broke guy with your money....she can act all respectful because you pay her bills and still despise you at your bk.
Most bosses think that they are respected by their employees, ofcourse if you pay them salary they'll act respectful, but still talk shitt at your bk.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What a bloody simp you are!
So your problem is getting validation from a common, bloody waiter?
A bloody waiter??
Shame on you!!!

60 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by MJBOLT: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
eazzzy1:

Nothing bad with a man being generous, but when a woman’s love and respect is bought, there’s always someone else willing to pay more than what you have for it.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by pansophist(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
There are women who have common sense to know that a man can not perform magic, is not a superman, a central bank, and that the bad economy is hitting everyone equally. So to just expect a man to solely carry the financial responsibilities is wickedness. Respect from such woman have no value, its cheap because anybody with money can have it.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by luminouz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Rubbish...

I don't pay any bills...

7 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by luminouz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kellzzyy:

What a bloody simp you are!
So your problem is getting validation from a common, bloody waiter?
A bloody waiter??
Shame on you!!!
Lol, that dude wants attention and you are giving it to him. He creates topic to fuel emotional yigiyaga and gets off on it. Just drop your point logically and move on.
He will be alright soon enough

8 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by luminouz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whazar:

Did you say date?
In fact I once dated a girl and she asked me for hair money I told her to ask her father, the relationship ended there. Did you know why? She saw that her only motive for entering the relationship with me would not be successful if I can’t pay ordinary 1k for her hair. I will never invest or pay any girl’s bill while dating NEVER

Now about marriage, if she ain’t comfortable with sharing bills, she can go look for someone else, once I drop 60 you should also bring your 40 and if you don’t respect me still with your 40 % nah your father house straight

Boss NO TIME!! Fish plenty for sea
Your first paragraph gladdened my heart!!! You are my kinda guy. One girl tried it last December with me and I told her to cut the hair, to rock a new look.
She was surprised.

21 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Mko123(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Q
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Hamachi(f): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
cheesy

Most Nigerians girls are in
Rechargecardship
Hairship and all ship you can think of

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by harmargedon: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
OP Na confirm SIMPle guy grin angry grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by JosephXavier: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
This bosstrevor used to be the iyaebe before she finally went awol and iyaebe took over from her but it seems she is back

But wetin make iyaebe get sense pass her be say iyaebe get pride and self esteem

But as for bosstrevor, na nothing good can ever come out from her

13 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by xynerise: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Shame no go let me allow woman pay the bills na. If I don't have money then you have to wait until I have before going anywhere

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by illicit(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
I don't do transfer
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Thank you. Tell them
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by merits(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.