Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? (1791 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? by ositadima1(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2018
There are two ways to read this question. One is somewhat theoretical: If I masturbate, will I lose the right to call myself a virgin?

The second, and this is very important in many cultures, is this: Will I tear my hymen if I masturbate?

The answer to the first question is no. By the traditional definition, a woman is a virgin if there has never been a penis inserted into her vagina. A man is a virgin if his penis has never been inserted into a woman's vagina. They can do anything else and they will still be virgins.

Virginity is such a stupid concept. It is supposedly about innocence and chastity and virtue, but a person can have oral and anal sex with five hundred people and still be a virgin. Doesn't sound very chaste or innocent, does it? A girl/woman who has only had "normal" sex with one man is far less knowledgeable and experienced and far more innocent, even though she isn't technically a virgin.

The answer to the second question is slightly more complicated. Some women put fingers or other objects inside their vaginas when they masturbate, but most don't. They concentrate their efforts on the clitoris instead, the sensitive little shaft just below the pubic bone.

But even those women who prefer to have something inside their vaginas when they masturbate still don't necessarily tear their hymens.

To understand why, you need to know a bit about the hymen, which is usually a stretchy little flap of skin that blocks about 10-20% of the vaginal opening. You might not have one at all. You might have one that is already torn or eroded, because really thin ones are quite fragile. Or you might have one that covers a lot more than 20% of the opening.

The point is that if you have a hymen, you might tear it if you put something hard inside your vaginal opening. If you live in a society where the state of your hymen matters, that's probably a bad idea.

(If you live in a Western country where hymens don't matter, it's a good idea to get rid of it before you have sex, so go ahead and stretch it gently every time you masturbate.)
Re: Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? by biacan(f): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2018
No
Re: Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? by krissconnect(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
No
wait, do u work on nairaland?
Re: Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
No

Madam Biacan for ladies-maybe NO as long as the hymen is not broken

For guys- definitely YES. As long as we orgasm and obtain extreme pleasure from it we are no more virgins. I stand corrected wink
Re: Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? by biacan(f): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
efesodje:

Madam Biacan for ladies-maybe NO as long as the hymen is not broken

For guys- definitely YES. As long as we orgasm and obtain extreme pleasure from it we are no more virgins. I stand corrected wink
You're so experience in the game shocked
Re: Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? by biacan(f): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
krissconnect:
wait, do u work on nairaland?
Yes any problem undecided
Re: Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
You're so experience in the game shocked

I learn from my teachers in the game like you grin

How you dey na? wink I hope you had a nice weekend? smiley
Re: Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate? by biacan(f): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
efesodje:

I learn from my teachers in the game like you grin

How you dey na? wink I hope you had a nice weekend? smiley
I'm still young biko no spoil me lipsrsealed

I'm fyn cheesy weekend was wonderful wink back to Monday embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? / Silly Ways Ladies Scare Men Away From Their Relationship!!! / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.