Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) (847 Views)

Why Does This Girl On Facebook Keep Sharing Things On Facebook But No Photos / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) by EguonorE(f): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Black is indeed beautiful! If I was a guy, see ehn! I am ready to give up anything for these milkshakes.

Just take a look at these pictures

Re: She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) by femolacqua(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yeah
Re: She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
nothing special... NEXT
Re: She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
No
Re: She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) by Vinstel: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
No
Re: She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Op is dat you?
Re: She Gave Us The Look Of An African Queen At The Carnival. Yes Or No??? (photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
shapeless

(1) (Reply)

Can I Marry Legally In Ondo State / "Nigerian Rich Kid" Squeezes Woman's Boobs As He Reveals He Will Not Stop "Sleep / He Stands There , With A Bulging Crotch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.