Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (123873 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Celebrityblog: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians (Photos)

Braless photos of a beautiful young slay queen having fun at the popular club Jokers in Benin has been trending online.

Many Criticized the young lady for having 'fallen' boobs. They argued that since she knows she has flabby boobs that she should have covered it by wearing bra.
They bodyshamed the pretty young lady.

But, a particular Instagram user Chocoholx.c_ came to defend the braless lady by firing back at those body shaming her. She said:

[b]"You humans who are busy shaming this woman for having sagging breasts, why act like y'all dont have flaws of your own? She is a woman not a fucking barbie doll. We're all human, we all have insecurities and flaws, so for you guys to pick up your phones and leave painful irrelevant comments on other people's posts is not only disgusting, immature(assuming that y'all are apparenty 'adults'�) but also sad. Sad because of the mentality society has planted in your ignorant minds. Im a hundred percent sure that your mothers have sagging breasts too and so does mine...that was the price they had to pay for bringing lives into this earth, for those who were too ashamed of their looks as mothers had some surgery but some learnt to live and to accept the flaw they have. This is what this woman did. She is proud and she has flaws and thats what makes her beautiful. So the next time you decide to leave a stupid comment remember that you arent made of gold and platinum...you're a human...and you arent perfect...unless you're plastic��"[/b]

Another Instagram user, @fellowlee replied Chocoholx.c_ by emphasising on the fact that the lady at the centre of the argument didn't dress properly by not wearing bra. She said:

" @chocoholx.c_ Good write up but why can't she wear bra to cover it up instead of showing it to the world?? Well trained human being won't dress like that, only if u too get sagging breast and u r ready to show it to the world then u can support what she did then"

Some pointed out that the greater number of people that complained about the 'fallen' breasts are women.

What do you think about this argument?

See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/please-go-wear-your-bra-braless-slay.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Celebrityblog: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
See uncensored photos HERE

Are women their own worst enemy? Most of the criticisms came from them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Azam101: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Guys have really panel beat the boobs finished

13 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by ojun50(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Na jokers club babes be that, Benin tins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by BiafranBushBoy: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
She exposed them for a reason - for us to be the judge

Now we are gonna judge the boobs!!!

The shitt is down and out - result of excess press press...

Easy to identify such as a generous *Farm Tool*

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by WinningEleven(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
cool
See as the boobs they point to her shoes.
cool
If you know, you know

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rickjordan(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
lolz...sagging breast by mothers is a symbol for breastfeeding of a child...What does this Slay queens Sagging breast symbolize

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Ever8054: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
my dear,those kingdoms have fallen completely no remedy...

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Breast looking like 2017 bye elections!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Jayslicky: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Club jokers is the best club. The people complaining she didn't wear bra are all hypocrites, most of them would have masturbated seeing the girl unclad.

8 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2018

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Sure her mouth stinks too ..due to semen deposits...gotten from sucking different dicks...ashawo.nigerian women are something else,thank God i am not happening to be dating 1...i love turkish women

2 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Kseafresh: 1:27am On Nov 18, 2018
See as the breasts drop like album grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by OgahBohz: 1:40am On Nov 18, 2018
I don't know what to say..!
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by raaman: 1:59am On Nov 18, 2018
Slay mama ko saggy mama Ni let me come and be going jare

2 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by habsydiamond(m): 2:02am On Nov 18, 2018
O boy eh.... This one na world trade center attack ooo... everything has been captured by terrorists.. shocked shocked shocked nothing left, only bread nylon with small water inside

6 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:03am On Nov 18, 2018
WinningEleven:
cool
cool
If you know, you know
confirmed ones. Lol
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Salex007(m): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2018
I don't know our problem we men. we will be shouting saggy breast yet most of us will musturbate using the lady pix. as for me ooo I like that breast above cus I can't mould one

10 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Khd95(m): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Why do women value their nipples more than the entire brezz

2 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2018
WinningEleven:
cool
cool
If you know, you know
Fool grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
Club jokers is the best club. The people complaining she didn't wear bra are all hypocrites, most of them would have masturbated seeing the girl unclad.
If her breast was still standing,i wouldn't have even uttered a word
But those boob's have fallen and yet she didn't have the shame to cover it
Some girls can be stupid sometimes.
She put her self in this predicament, so she should deal with it angry

7 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Stocking: 5:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Hoeloriburuki hoeloshi

2 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rextizzle(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2018
This same bitch has fallen boobs same as that dirty broke hoe called tiffanyfan, disgusting!
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rextizzle(m): 5:24am On Nov 18, 2018
The flat slippers is facing the south, Edo boys has pressed everything pressable in that breast, that their's nothing left, and to think this whóre will want to marry in the future, disgusting!

3 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rextizzle(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Any girl with flat boobs like this usually have borehole pussy, disgusting!

7 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by KingLennon(m): 5:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Rickjordan:
lolz...sagging breast by mothers is a symbol for breastfeeding of a child...What does this Slay queens Sagging breast symbolize
Breastfeeding of grown up guys grin

15 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by ednut1(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2018
So many jobless nigerians online
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by tiffanyfan(f): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
This same bitch has fallen boobs same as that dirty broke hoe called tiffanyfan, disgusting!

Cry cry baby, hungry mofo
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by dingbang(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2018
I just wish humans walked the earth unclad..

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by SantiRAMBO: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Jayslicky: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

If her breast was still standing,i wouldn't have even uttered a word
But those boobs have fallen and yet she didn't have the shame to cover it
Some girls can be stupid sometimes.
She put her self in this predicament, so she should deal with it.
Please show us your own, that is if you not a male hiding under a female moniker.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.