Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" (30739 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Nathayas: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
You don't know what is happening in this country, go and wash plates in the kitchen albino

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by ballerin(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
sicko

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by markode777: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
I really think sending her back to prison will be helpful for her mental challenge. You can't be mad and be free at the same time. This is not freemadness by TerryG

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by johnbu: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
faithugo64:
embarassed
Go tell that to Benue people
Ever seen the IPOB carry guns around?
Do they destroy people's crops in the name of cattle rearing and butcher them when they complain?
How many people have IPOB gunned down?
OK let's come down
How many cows have IPOB killed?

How can a grown woman be lying like this embarassed?
Chai fish brain
And Jesus wept
Then he said "it is finished"

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
true talk my brother

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by DriveByKiller: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, and a US-trained controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has waded into the feud caused by the killings reportedly carried out by Fulani herdsmen across the country.

According to Omololu, the Fulani herdsmen are being targeted and labelled terrorists because of one reason, and that is because Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is from the ethnic group.

She wrote; "1. To say Nigerian #Fulanis are a violent group is an exaggeration. The Fulanis have been quietly grazing and herding the beef most of u gulp at your #owambe events. The root of the ongoing problem goes deeper than ethnicity. #hnnact

2. #Fulani herdsmen are being targeted as terrorists because of one single reason. The president is from that ethnic tribe. If u don’t like @MBuhari, then vote him out instead of accusing him of not controlling a whole tribe. Can Osinbajo control all the #yoruba people? #hnnact

3. Stop castigating the #Nigerian#Fulanis. I will never be afraid of NOBODY in #Nigeria. The #IPOB boys were more dangerous looking for mayhem. Many were my errand boys at #PHMax & told me #NnamdiKanu even told them to RAPE women and cause ethnic mayhem. Not all Igbos are IPOB.

4. Why are Nigerians not castigating #yoruba leaders over #Badoo shrines and South-South chieftains over #Rivers#CrossRivers cultists and kidnappers. Almost every Yoruba idiot I’ve met since I came home never heard of Don Waney. Tribal ignorance is so bad in Nigeria #hnnact

5. Don Waney is dead, Evans is alive. Clearly our police is not working hard is everyone’s mentality. We actually need Evans alive as he has information that could squash other kidnap kingpins in the making. Wake up Nigeria! No woman talks the truth like me. #hnnact

Recall that a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja recently dismissed an application filed by IPOB, seeking to compel the Chief of Army staff to produce the missing leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu.

The trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako, also over-ruled the appeal for lack of merit and proof, that the chief of army staff was indeed the last person seen with mister Nnamdi Kanu."

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/12/ipob-boys-were-more-dangerous-than-the-fulani-herdsmen/
after all who wants to take the opinion of a delusional, used and discarded, failed trollop seriously?

The bitxch should stick to her path of salvation and stop meddling into issues greater than her destiny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Iyalayaibomaku: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hahaha look at how ibo peoples are attacking kemi cos she said the true which they don't like to hear but when she abuse her tribe they support her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by XBLadez: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yoruba Idiots.

That's a new one, and I'm glad it's coming from a fellow ewedu konehead. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Radicalman(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please someone should check her brain

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by etech102(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
This woman has started again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by ifeanyibxt: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sunnycliff:
Who listens to a psycho?
This wowan is useless like the 'P' in psycho.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by AFONJAboiy: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Tecno W5 for sale 5months old 20k

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by globalsky: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
auty kemi has broken loose from her chain again. somebody shld help her back to chain

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Chatmine: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
You don't sound like someone who left the corner of Oyo state. Your papa waste tax payer's money on you. What a foolish comments from Sithole like you. You don't know the history of your state how much more Fulani's. You better shut up and wait for your papa tenure to be over so he can face the music like other thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Miamibutch(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Anty kemi will surely regret this comment she made.
The internet never forgets.
I think she's simply seeking attention. That's her own kind of hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
nairalanduseles:
i concur .....NO TO Biafra.. ..... Nigeria na one useless country
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by NovusHomo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, and a US-trained controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has waded into the feud caused by the killings reportedly carried out by Fulani herdsmen across the country.

According to Omololu, the Fulani herdsmen are being targeted and labelled terrorists because of one reason, and that is because Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is from the ethnic group.

She wrote; "1. To say Nigerian #Fulanis are a violent group is an exaggeration. The Fulanis have been quietly grazing and herding the beef most of u gulp at your #owambe events. The root of the ongoing problem goes deeper than ethnicity. #hnnact

2. #Fulani herdsmen are being targeted as terrorists because of one single reason. The president is from that ethnic tribe. If u don’t like @MBuhari, then vote him out instead of accusing him of not controlling a whole tribe. Can Osinbajo control all the #yoruba people? #hnnact

3. Stop castigating the #Nigerian#Fulanis. I will never be afraid of NOBODY in #Nigeria. The #IPOB boys were more dangerous looking for mayhem. Many were my errand boys at #PHMax & told me #NnamdiKanu even told them to RAPE women and cause ethnic mayhem. Not all Igbos are IPOB.

4. Why are Nigerians not castigating #yoruba leaders over #Badoo shrines and South-South chieftains over #Rivers#CrossRivers cultists and kidnappers. Almost every Yoruba idiot I’ve met since I came home never heard of Don Waney. Tribal ignorance is so bad in Nigeria #hnnact

5. Don Waney is dead, Evans is alive. Clearly our police is not working hard is everyone’s mentality. We actually need Evans alive as he has information that could squash other kidnap kingpins in the making. Wake up Nigeria! No woman talks the truth like me. #hnnact

Recall that a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja recently dismissed an application filed by IPOB, seeking to compel the Chief of Army staff to produce the missing leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu.

The trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako, also over-ruled the appeal for lack of merit and proof, that the chief of army staff was indeed the last person seen with mister Nnamdi Kanu."

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/12/ipob-boys-were-more-dangerous-than-the-fulani-herdsmen/

SHE'S BACK!!! grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by OfficialOjonimi(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
You need to go back to the prison becos ur brain is formatted.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by edmaraja: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
This woman's madness has started again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Adebowale89(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
she's as stupid as her words, not sure about ipob but to say Fulani herdsmen aren't terrorist dey boil me

maybe Fulani herdsmen are killer charity organization, Ode woman

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by RealityShot: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kemi
Olunloyo

May the spirits of all those killed by fulani herdsmen chase you till you enter an asylum.

WISE WOMAN.. Awolowo must be turning in his grave because of this "wise" statement of yours.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Nackzy: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Attention seeking old cargo mouth smelling blogger

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by zuto4u(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Exactly bro.
Slikbae:
This woman needed more jail time. About 200years will do.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Manofvalor1: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
See craze woman done start again.abeg madam go take ur medicine abeg! doh b4 u naked run enter market.mtchew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by lagdmark(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Slikbae:
This woman needed more jail time. About 200years will do.
She don't need jail time again. She needs money to cure the mental disorder she had at PH prison

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by tballeyy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thurder fire ur generation, oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by andyanders: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
faithugo64:
embarassed
Go tell that to Benue people
Ever seen the IPOB carry guns around?
Do they destroy people's crops in the name of cattle rearing and butcher them when they complain?
How many people have IPOB gunned down?
OK let's come down
How many cows have IPOB killed?

How can a grown woman be lying like this embarassed?
Chai fish brain
And Jesus wept
Then he said "it is finished"

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
How can u blame a mad woman? She is mad nd u should respect her mental status.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by 2lateBiafra: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Igbos ARE TERRORIST, IF YOU LIKE QUOTE ME

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by RealityShot: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
Hahaha look at how ibo peoples are attacking kemi cos she said the true which they don't like to hear but when she abuse her tribe they support her
what truth?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by vincentus16: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Shut the Bleep up!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by palsenator(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
On this day, I have conclusively concluded that KEMI OLUNLOYO is sick upstair.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by madridguy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good submission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate Ahneeka Shares New Amazing Pictures / “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.